Vodafone

Vodafone (page 2 of 5)

TransparencyAU

Good value service and improved network

Decent coverage in Sydney. $5 per day international roaming, generous data and improved customer service from a few years ago .. Happy!

Bree

Bree

Consistent

I've been with Vodafone since they took over 3 Mobile's customers. They are great value for money and if you don't upgrade every 2 years they throw in extras when you do! The reception signal could be better, but it's fine for suburbia. Most of the staff are super helpful, if not just go to another store nearby or come back the next day.

Give it a go!

Ahmad

AhmadEndeavour Hills

Vodafone Mobile connection

I have bought vodafone connection in May this year, very happy with mobile broadband , i was using telstra before so could not spot any difference since moved to Vodafone. I used vodafone 5 years ago , i was not happy with its service (Mobile Broadband) at that time but its alot different now.
I also make overseas calls through vodafone, initially call quality was soo bad, then i raised a ticket with their support. It is very good since they resolved the issue.

Peppa

PeppaSunshine Coast

Consistant, Happy with the Product

I have been with Vodafone for 5+ years, they have provided a consistent steady service and proven to be reliable. I don't travel into regional areas very often, so network coverage is great for me and my family.

Matthew On

Matthew On

Are they really that bad?

Ok, so I am aware of Vodafone's not-so-fantastic reputation, but recently, I had been receiving prank calls from overseas, and upon reviewing my monthly bill, I noted additional charges I did not believe I was responsible for. I chatted online with a Vodafone rep. and after a pain-free, efficient virtual chat and some research on their end, they immediately refunded the contested charges. Not bad, I thought, definitely deserves some kudos. Also, I have been with Vodafone for years and on the whole, the network is pretty efficient!

Bill

BillMelbourne

This is good

The network coverage is good except some areas in Melbourne there is dropouts my plan is postlaid my plan is value for money i am so satisfied with the customer and support service

David B

David BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good data inclusions, great international roaming

I recently moved from Telstra to Vodafone for a new business phone, on account of cheaper plans, better data inclusion, good international roaming, Qantas points and the 30 day network guarantee.
The network coverage has improved markedly in the last few years.
The $5 a day international roaming is excellent. I travelled to Europe via Asia recently and was able to use my phone as normal with no other extra costs and with my full plan inclusions. Amazing.
My only gripe with Vodafone has been dealing with their customer support on the phone. Terribly difficult to deal with at times, very frustrating.
The business team are quite good though.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why do vodafone offer so little data on prepaid?

I'm currently buying prepaid for my phone. For $50 a month i receive a miserly 8.5 Gb of data. I see vodafone is now offering 40 Gb of high speed data per month plus unlimited data at a restricted speed as well as a new phone for their $60 plan. I don't wish to go on a plan but may consider it. For $50 a month i would consider 15 or 20Gb to be more reasonable. I'm supplying my own phone. I have always found Vodafone service and network to be very good.

Karen

KarenACT

A good change from Telstra

The network coverage has definitely improved over the years, I don't have issues with it unless I'm in very remote areas. Value for money is a lot better than what I had before. $40 gives me over 12gb for over a month and I got to keep my phone number when I switched from Telstra which only took a couple of minutes. All in all very satisfied customer.

donp

donpSouth Australia, 5025

Upgrading Mobile Phones

Due for a upgrade of my "Mobile Phone", the sales assistants, knowledge of the new models was very good. He provided information on all the new features.
First he asked the type of phone, I was looking for; after showing me the latest models, he provided me time to play with the phones and there was no pressure, to make a decision quickly.
Answered my question about roaming on the phone when travelling to America in July 2018.
Very happy with the service and the new phone.

spuds45

spuds45New South Wales

No Problems Here

I live in a black spot and the only company that gives me a decent reception is Vodafone. It still doesn't all me to use the net but at least I have a reliable service if the land line goes down. The only other problem I have is trying to understand the consultants when I have to ring. I have learnt that you need to make sure you are ask all the important questions before you sign up.

Perfect

I have Prepaid $30 plan with Vodafone , good value for the money you paid, and I am really satisfied with the customer service!

B.Kenobi

B.KenobiBrisbane, QLD.

Best Supermarket Package Deal!

KrisB

KrisBGood coast

Have been a customer for years

I've had contracts with Vodafone for over 10 years and I've never had major issues. I've had decent service where I live, the only times I've lost connection is when I've been out in more remote areas (which doesn't bother me as I don't spend much time there). The only time I've had a billing error it was rectified quickly and I'm satisfied with the Customer Service provided when I've needed it.

Abdullah

AbdullahAU

Tbh it's aight

Get 1 of 2 bars usually in my area which I would've thought is bad but is actually aight. 40 bucks a month and I get a good deal

Halim J

Halim JBeverly hills

It's okhay for people who just come and travel in australia to use this provider.

Sometime the network is lost in certain place and on the train. The price is a bit high and need more improvement on network coverage in suburb. Service in the branch also a bit unsatisfactory for me, because the costumer service is not describe their product. So, i have no knowledge for the option which vodavone will offered to their costumer.

Lisa

LisaPerth

Good quality service

I’m happy I signed up with Vodafone they give a fair deal with data and mobile plan it’s a great service my phone is good I enjoy using it and it easy to use and has good features I’m very pleased with it, it was worth my money purchasing thins phone

Echo

EchoWellington

Great!

I've been a Vodafone customer for a very long time, I've taken advantage of their plans and deals. Most of the time loyal customers are given special deals such as free data, calls, and texts. For the most part I'm extremely satisified with this. But sometimes I have to wait a ridiculously long time for a customer support person to speak to me.

santo

santoVIC, 3148

prepaid vodafone not cheap but its good

I like this mobile network as my prepaid card because when i run out my data, I still could access their top up website without problem. they also provide vodafone application for us to do recharge or track our used history.
for the price is fair. 1st customer offer 50% off. thats good deal.