Vodafone

Vodafone (page 2 of 10)

Suz

SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service

I went in to Vodafone Forest hill yesterday to upgrade my kids iPhones to the iPhone 11 pro max . The information in relation to the discounts / trade in ect was excellent . The staff member (# L1143 ) sorry forgot his name , was so friendly , knowledgable and helpful . We have had our 3 services with Vodafone for many years and will of course continue to do so. Thanks so much to this lovely staff member .
Suzie P

Samy L.

Samy L.Perth, WA

Five Star

Have no issues with coverage - actually have more than my partner who's with Telstra most times. Speed is always good too. Service is always outstanding and competitive pricing for what is offered. Have been with Vodafone approximately 10 years and have no desire to change.

Cathy

CathyPerth, WA

Changing my mobile was easy

I have used Vodafone for some time and the network coverage was a significant improvement to my last service. upgrading my mobile in the Wanneroo store was really straightforward and the store member was very helpful. I have now started to use Vodafone for NBN. So far so good

Jimmy Kingsley

Jimmy KingsleyCentral, SA

I love my Vodafone

I think Vodafone is great, they have pretty good prices and gives you a good amount of mobile data at a reasonable price
Can't complain
I've been with them for over 10 years and never had any problems that won't fixed early :)

parade6010

parade6010Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, can't complain!

I moved to Australia from New Zealand, where phone plans are expensive and coverage is pretty terrible at the best of times, and I am so impressed with how Vodafone has performed so far! I pay $40 a month for 50gb of data, 100 minutes of international calling (which I use to keep in touch with my family back in NZ) and unlimited texts. My service has never dropped out, 4g is very stable and works no matter where in the city I end up and call quality is fantastic. I couldn't be happier with the service.

Henry

HenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

431 Bourke St for the best service

After experiencing very poor service at the Vodafone store on the corner of Swanston and Bourke streets for many years, I decided to try the Bourke St mall option. The service here was outstanding thanks to Rosa and Ambrose. Very professional, friendly and customer centric. I highly recommend taking the extra minute walk from the corner store option to the mall option to find out what true customer service should be. Thanks again guys for your help and solutions. Very impressed.

George K.

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

All good.

Been with Vodafone for ten months now and never had a problem. Fast downloads. Good reception and clear calls. So all good. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Cheers and thanks.

Luke

LukeAustralia

Rating purely on Vodafone’s Twitter Customer Service

Received excellent customer service from their Twitter account, my issue was dealt with immediately and was resolved the same day. Left me having a positive view of Vodafone Australia! Keep up the good work on Social Media Vodafone :)

Martyn

MartynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A fair comparison on customer service and coverage.

Lori

LoriSydney, NSW

Great service at Vodafone Cronulla

Called into the store last week looking to transfer from Telstra. Samuel was the sales attendant at the time and was very helpful. Definitely better value than Telstra. I walked in with no appointment, got served straight away.
Thanks for your patience Samuel
Lori

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

replacement of faulty device

Kath

Kath

Excellent service Vodafone Brookside Qld

Moved my mobile service over to Vodafone today after being with another supplier for 15 years. Jackie was professional and gave clear information. Highly recommend her and this Vodafone outlet

Vodafone is the best telco company for quality and customer service!

Vodafone has been nothing short of brilliant with our phones so we changed our internet which was terrible with Telstra and the support we got from Telstra was an absolute joke alone with the service. Vodafone have went above and beyond in store and on the phone and we are stoked with our phones and nbn!

Wonderful service, great pricing!

Service was incredible as always, Jerome made the entire process incredibly clear and easy. We’ve shopped around looking at plans for a while now, but none have been better than the ones offered at Vodafone, and for a fraction of the price too. Will definitely be staying with vodafone in the future.

Amazing for Metro, not the best

Nicole V

Nicole VSouthwest, VIC

Perfect example of customer service

I recently moved my internet over to Vodafone and they were very helpful, patient and took the time to get everything right. Service has been fantastic so far. Would recommend.

Lyn and Mike

Lyn and MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sensational customer service

We received outstanding service and assistance at Rosebud Vodafone.
The person who served us was an absolute legend - extremely knowledgeable, efficient and so pleasant to deal with. 10/10. We hope he never leaves this store.

Excellent customer services

On my last bill I got charged almost 10 times then what I usually pay. I when to Vodafone store at Loganholme. We talked to one of the staff, her name Jenny. She’s really helpful and she acknowledged me on what happened on the bill. I had a really impressive experience with her.

Thank you Vodafone for an excellent service

Just received my new phone today after I was given the wrong device from one of the Vodafone store. Follow up service was greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

amazing coverage

Yes! not the same as telstra, not even close in alot of areas, but if you look at there coverage map and work out where you go 90% of the time if that suits you than there great.