Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Cat
CatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So disappointed after being with Vodafone 10+ years to find I'm being billed for a product I declined

Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy anything from them expecting warranty service.

Suzee

Very reliable connection
No drop out
Ive got 468.98mbps download and 66.9mbps upload on 5G
Ive got 44.5mbps download and 14.5mbps upload with 4G
Not a bad network over all and im impressed

Vito A.
Vito A.

Possibly the worst experience trying to setup account

Signed up online for an eSim mobile plan. eSim activation and porting process is flawed. Spent hours on via the Vodafone app chat and on the phone trying to get it working, then I try to cancel my plan and was told I need to go into a store to do this.
Going in tomorrow to cancel. Never again Vodafail. Useless.

Would give 0 stars if I could.

We have been charged for 6 years (hundreds and hundreds of dollars) for a service we didn’t order or consent to. Now we have to get stat decs and identity docs and fill out a police report and have been told that we potentially may never get the money back. Wasn’t until the 3rd phone call that they even decided to cancel the charge for future bill cycles. We were originally told we would have to keep paying it.

Tarun
TarunPerth, WA

Highly incompetent call center , problem not resolved after 3 weeks

I bought iPhone 13 for ongoing promo where there was a discount of $1000. But they charged me full amount. It’s been 3 week I am following it but the issue is not resolved .
Apart from this amount , they have charged me surcharge on this $1000 , so I have to again raise and get it back .
The problem where they charged me $1000 was first reported to Vodafone on 21st Feb and the hey told it will take 2-3 business days. But the problem is still not resolved and I have new issue .

Updated 11/03 :
Complaint no 3-2843546265615

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Horrible internet provider

vodafone is hands down the worst internet provider to exist. Not only do they fail to provide me with speeds promised, the connection is faulty and completely unreliable. DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER

THEY SCREW YOUR CREDIT!!!! WATCH OUT!!! VODAFONE IS A FRAUD

Most disgusting Service and customer Service

I have never come across a company with the most rude customer service staff. They hang up on you so they don't have to deal with you. Then when you call back its just another staff member with no idea.
To top it off i never have reception in any area.

david g.
david g.Sydney, NSW

Rude bullies !!!

Have been a customer for 11 years worst service ever .They send a number of threatening text days before due date then ever day after cutting off service after two days late .Rude bullies !!!

Geeg
GeegSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 17 years have finally had enough!

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Why can’t we rate 0 stars?

Internet was slow and intermittent
Phone line was unreliable.
I wish I could tell you the speed but it couldn’t even do a speed check without disconnecting
Customer service was poor
You can activate an account in store but they make it impossible to cancel so please don’t sign with them. It’s such a waste of time. Even crappy Optus is better.

Robbers

I will never use or recommend Vodafone. My ph plan was finished last month and I had to pay 1 more payment for handset. then I get another bill for the hand set again the next month after calling they tell me it is still the 36 mth contract but the plan had finished the month before. I had changed provider when contract was up they still want me to pay for the handset...

Denise Huirua
Denise HuiruaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst phone company ever!!!!!

Terrible, totally useless and not worth the money you pay

Network is terrible, data never works and keeps disconnecting, and when you contact their customer service, fist you will be on hold for at least 40 min and then they just say check if your area is covered. I do not recommend Vodafone at all, don’t waste your money.

Lee Langdon
Lee LangdonNorthern Territory

Late payment fees

Charging late payment fees! $15.
Even though they didn't inform me my direct debit was unsuccessful.
I also bought a phone which was advertised $500 off. I then was told the $500 had to be paid if I changed phone providers within 2 years. Lots of "catches" be careful with their "terms and conditions"...sneaky!!

Vee
VeeCairns

Atrocious service

K bot
K bot

Sometimes you wonder how the hell are they still operating in Australia

Being a new customer and started to regret...Terrible service...

Therese
ThereseSouth East Queensland, QLD

3 weeks later and still issues

Patricia K.
Patricia K.Perth, WA

Terrible service and so hard to contact

I woke up with no network service today. After so much trouble trying to talk to a human I find there is upgrades in my area all week so no calls, texts or data! It would have been good to have some idea a planned upgrade was happening, but no notice. Very frustrating. I put up with the other issues of calls dropping out, difficulty logging in to my account etc but this is just not on. I do not recommend Vodafone and will not be resigning with them.

Rahman Shakhsi
Rahman ShakhsiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If I could put zero star I wood do it.

Very poor coverage. I have this problem for more than 3 months.to solve the problem I talk to customer service and went to the Vodaphone shop too many times. I don't recommend the company to anyone.

Gareth
GarethMelbourne

Zero!!!

No coverage
Ridiculous way of topping up your monthly pay as you go
If you run out of data and have no wifi network available- that’s it.. you are done! You can call so called customer service- but let’s not even go there..
in this day and age? Why does this provider even stays in business??

Osiris
Osiris

Very poor coverage

Vodafone coverage is appalling - constant drop outs even along the major highways , outside of big cities
Their customer service is now as bad as their coverage - they just lie about the problems (eg we are currently building new towers ; we are in process of upgrading the network which will fix your problems)

Dreadful company - will be pleased when my lousy contract ends