Vodafone

2,170 reviews

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

I disconnected from Vodafone at the beginning of the year & today I received notice from a credit agency that I owed them money. Not once have I heard from Vodafone since the disconnection despite the fact they obviously have my phone number, email & address! Let me just add this gives even more support to my decision to change companies after being a customer for 13 years!!

Jonny bravo

Jonny bravoPerth, WA

Never ever ever ever again

Vodafone could offer to pay me to use any of their services for the next 100 years and I’d say no! Their business model is “promise the world until they sign”. If they spent 1/10th the amount they spend on delusional tv ads as they spent on their network and customer service....they might gain another 20 oblivious suckers(customers)
Rot in hell Vodafone!

Really frustrating to deal with and particularly unstable service. Cant trust the data to be uninterrupted for business

Zerp L.

Zerp L.Southeast, SA

Can I don't even put an start? it's awful service.

Josh Oslopov

Josh Oslopov

Useless Customer Service

At least 25 Minute waiting time on the phone is not good enough, hire some staff you tight arses !

Coverage is good and they will give you all the time in the world to sign you up but heaven forbid you require a change to your service.

V.Patel

V.PatelSydney, NSW

worst network and customer support returned under 30 days network satisfaction still getting bill

I took plan from vodafone had call drop and network issue hence returned plan and device under 30 days network satisfaction, still after two months retruning plan and device getting bill, have called customer care many times and staggered between different teams explaining story again and again and got bill and credit default warning notice instead of refunding my first bill got another bill and sending me notice, i am so frustated with vodafone and advise don't trust what they advertise.

Joe

JoeCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Overpriced, automated charges they won't tell you about, bad service.

Worst carrier in Australia. After years (10+) of bussiness with Vodafone I ended up getting shafted and having to move carrier. High prices, automated charges and restrictive and overpriced plans. Use Aldi or Optus, better service, better prices.

barry

barryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plan sim

Honestly dont go with vodafone the Worse worse Worse internet connection cant even get any network in any where in Melbourne called them about it and i was told to use my wifi to make calls Worse customer service!! I give them 0 star!

Veronica

VeronicaSydney, NSW

Worst telco service I’ve experienced in 20 years

Ilkan

Ilkan

WORST provider ever!

I wish I could give them a ZERO stars cause they deserve it! The WORST provider, the WORST coverage, the WORST customer service in Australia. Please DONT choose Vodafone for any reason.

No support for new customer

Looking for a new NBN provider and decided on Vodafone. After a long process and having to speak to three different people, I was advised that my application was declined. However nobody could tell me the reason why. After many “I don’t know’s” and putting me on hold but not escalating my request, they simply told me that I can apply again in 180 days or go with a different provider. Appalling customer service.

Sharee

ShareePerth, WA

Dam useless!

Once again the Vodafone pocket Wi-Fi has died.. this is the 3RD one!
Will NOT be paying for it any longer. Will take as far as I have to legally. Why the hell should I pay for a product that we can't use!
I don't think it's in the contract to continue paying for faulty products.. unable to use for over 3 weeks again.. yet the bill still comes in..

Mahmoud A.

Mahmoud A.Sydney, NSW

Just dont.

Where is the no start rating? Go Vodafone only if you need your internet to drop every second hour. Support is terrible. Complaint go absolutely nowhere. Had to spend a Saturday at home waiting for a technician, only to find out that the visit was cancelled 2 days ago without telling me.

My Mobile loses connection and does not connect again unless I restart. My wife keeps loosing 4g connection.

Their discount for each contract is a freaking trap.

Hassan R.

Hassan R.

Vodafone, mobile phone, NBN, shop services, online chats, contact

Reliability of NBN is depends to your luck, sometimes you can have it only for short time and then your internet is gone.
Reception of mobile, you can call but they can not here you.
Customer Service of Vodafone branches, could no be worth, within one week after connection I went 7 times with zero results.
Live Chat: I had many customer support Live Chat, only in one chat they transferred me to 4 people, which you need to explain everything again and again, no expertise, no solution
Telephone Contact: Be patient to wait over 2 hrs and naturally you switch off.

If you would like heart attack go for Vodafone.

Mehdi K.

Mehdi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have no words to say how bad this service provider is.

The customer service officers are the worst and they need to use their manners, they have no phone manners they have the worst way to explain things and they can't help you because they are terrible.

Abago S.

Abago S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever!!!! I am taking you the communications authority

Worst service ever!!!! I am taking you the communications authority...Do not how to do their jobs and they call a lie. I will make sure the communication commission and the authorities know about how badly you operate your service.

Shariq Qamar

Shariq QamarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect billing issue not resolved

I did live chat about the billing issue few day ago. The team told me it will be resolved within 48-72 hours but 5 days have been passed and the issue is still pending. I called them again to fix it but they told me to wait again. I do not think they have the capacity to resolved just the incorrect billing

José Roberto S.

José Roberto S.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone sucks

I have a plan for 3 year and I’ve never use all my data 90gb then suddenly I’ve been paying for extra data that I never used! When you call to the call centre they ask you to keep your data off but is already off. Then I refused to pay for extra charge because I didn’t use. Now they are charging me for more extra fees for late payment. It’s a machine to make money on us as a customers and they don’t care about it.

Safie

SafieMid North Coast, NSW

Stay away

Bought a starter pack and never received it. Have called 5 times and all they do is say I will put you on hold for 1 to 2 minutes and leave you there for Half an hour! Unable to get a refund for an item that never arrived.

Cira

CiraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware of this company in Australia

Beware of this company in Australia. Very bad customer service, I called three times for a problem, since I bought two phones the price was $ 2,200 and they gave me a year of amazon prime. Later on the invoice they charged me the amount of Amazon Prime and I claimed and they told me that they had been confused and I did not have that offer. Call three times and each time you call they tell you that it is solved and they do nothing. Customer service is very bad, they do nothing to fix it. A disaster. I do not recommend this company.