Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 114)

jan f.

jan f.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone Sales team divulge our confidential information to third party for fraudulently purchase phone under our name.

THD

THDSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I was having problems with another service provide and went to a Vodafone store to see what they offer. The customer supervise was excellent and the solutions they provided are exactly what I needed. You actually speak to real people unlike another service provider that keeps getting me diverted to automated systems that don’t work.

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service

Worst ever! I was asking why we are already charged when i havent received the phone at all..i havent used it and the bill has already started 11 jan-8/02/2021. He said that it is their policy to charge the customer in advance. What the hell? It wasnt my problem that the handset isn't available.. His excuse there are customer who receive the box but never opened thus the bill already starting. He also advised me my phone is still for delivery but it is part of their terms and conditions that the bill would start.

paul

paul

Vodafone charges

Watch you mobile phone charges with Vodafone if you dial up 121 , premium charges for this are $1.30 per minute and $3.10 connection , my 4 second call was $4.40 , cant imagine if i needed this service and it was a 20 minute call with them.

Dharmik

DharmikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad network

Vodafone one of the worst service provider in Australia. Don't signup. Better to stick with other service providers. Will switch soon

Jenny Warn

Jenny WarnSydney, NSW

Incorrect credit default

Sal

SalBentley

Armadale shopping city Vodafone store

The male at the counter is extremely rude,he shouted at me and had all those around just stare at me

Mitchell C.

Mitchell C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish reception

Never have I had a carrier so useless when it comes to reception. I am in the middle of Canberra and the service is 3rd world. I signed up to Kogan not seeing they use vodafone for their provider which was my bad but I've lasted 23 days into a 90 day contract. NEVER EVER again.

phone upgrade

Been trying to upgrade phone for last 2 month. Multiple calls, chats with vodefone spend over a day with support team and no one helped me in addition to that whenever you go out of the city you have no reception so its very limited network. I got 2 mob plans and NBN with them and looking for more reliable provider. Would not recommend Vodefone.

I would give it 0 stars if it were an option

They overcharge for mobile plans. They gave me a mobile plans on higher than market price and they added loyalty discount on top of it to make it the same price as the market price. The only problem is that they expected me to pay the overcharged market price (excluding the loyalty discount) when I approached them to buy off my device. It would have been much cheaper if I would have purchased my phone from JB Hi-Fi or any other retailers for full price or even on a monthly plan. Never getting a phone from Vodafone again.

Phoebe

Phoebe

Overcharge - Be careful to join

Fabius

FabiusSydney, NSW

After sales assistance? Not received

Mark G

Mark GSydney, NSW

The most horrific service I have ever encountered. Also experienced dishonesty.

Darron33

Darron33Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor & Frustrating Service

Ordered NBN, it has been a nightmare over 7 weeks and NBN still not working.

Nbn doesn't work. 4g backup is terrible. Agents have no idea. Complete waste of time. I am so over the poor service.

Joel

JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone comms misrepresent their product services

ian

ian

thieves

they STOLE $844,55 from my account without my permission, and the worst part about it it was there mistake, they did offer me store credit or credit off my next phone bills , but won't refund money back to my account as they say they can't do that , I've spoke to these people once a week about this issue and each time they say they would let the creditors know what's going on this went on for over a month, and still STOLE my money

Nitin K.

Nitin K.Sydney, NSW

Poor service! Fraudulent account details!

Have requested on multiple occasions for my billing and tax invoice details to be corrected as their sales staff incorrectly set up the account. 3 months on and Vodafone claim they are unable to issue me with the correct account details on my tax invoice as apparently their system is unable to process this. So, for the last 3 months I am being invoiced with the incorrect details. Is this not fraudulent? Would think so.

Teesha M

Teesha MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left an enquiry mark on my credit file

I applied for a $40 per month plan but didn't get approved which i was ok with but I'm not ok with the mark of the enquiry they left on my credit file when they did a credit check. Pathetic considering I've been on multiple Telstra & Optus phone plans over $100 per month & never defaulted on them. Back to Telstra it is!

Saif

SaifGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worse service

I would not even rate you 1 star because your service is really pathetic, trying to solve the issue since last 3 months but the customer services says your internet is working perfectly but it is not. Even at the vodafone center they need to learn how to speak to the customer instead of being rude. You guys are scam, I have already talked to several agents and told me that someone will come to my home and fix it now they are saying its nbn problem.