Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 89)

1.6 from 1,773 reviews

Wonderful service, great pricing!

Service was incredible as always, Jerome made the entire process incredibly clear and easy. We’ve shopped around looking at plans for a while now, but none have been better than the ones offered at Vodafone, and for a fraction of the price too. Will definitely be staying with vodafone in the future.

Store LocationEastgardens Westfield

Changing Providers

Vodafone is a joke. I was simply trying to top up the data on my phone... accessed the Vodafone recharge page - insufficient data. Kind of hard to recharge when I cant access the page. And considering I have wireless internet at home and I also tried completing recharge while connected to that, still told me I had insufficient data.
I'll be changing phone carriers due to this experience. Network coverage is pretty low. The online website is glitchy and full of freezes and hard to navigate when it constantly freezes and reloads.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Less of the product for the same price.

Blocked BitChute, 8chan, and other websites at a mere government "suggestion".
Blocking internet platforms from the public such as BitChute should be considered a crime against the public. Blocking free communication is like modern book burning.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

Poor signal can't register

Poor signal
Payments not going through
Tryed registering 4 times no luck
Tryed temporary passwords over and over as didn't like my original password
Seems its designed to stress you out so gave up never again
So next month im changing network

Plan Cost per Month: $40.00
Included Data per Month:40 GB

Soo out of touch with small businesses !

I got into a contract and bought a phone as well. I was starting up a business. As any retail business there are 1000 things to do when you start-up. I received their Invoice , then when the direct debit was unsuccessful ( normal at the fitout stage) I started to be harressed by phone calls and messages every single day, from Day 1 after the direct debit failed! I called Vodafone and asked to pay in cash. They advised to go to one of theirs branches. I went to one of their branches (30 km away) and I was told they were not accepting cash and I had to pay by card ( pointless) or go to Australia Post and pay extra fees, then scan the receipt and send it to Vodafone !?? Are you guys for real??? Do you even understand how a small business operates and how much spare time do business owners have??? Unbelievable!!

Plan Cost per Month: $100.00
Included Data per Month:50 GB

Censorship is huge

Since the incident in NZ, Vodafone has begun censoring websites from access for no reason at all. What good is a service provider if I can't access the services I wish to access?

If you don't like censorship then stay far away from Vodafone

Terrible

Terrible customer service, terrible provider services. Terrible after sales service - I am disappointed- spoiled my day. They do not care once you are in the contract. Will never suggest it to anyone

Plan Cost per Month: $120.00
Included Data per Month:20 GB

Slow 4G speeds in many locations.

Poor 4G speeds in various locations in the Sydney CBD. Contacted the customer support a few times with no results. Anyhow, time to look for a service provider which has a good 4G coverage.

Plan Cost per Month: $40.00

8 months of constant bad call quality and data problems

I signed up to Vodafone after years with Telstra. I had problems from Day 1 - mainly with call quality and people on the other side not being able to hear me properly. Despite two handset changes, and now a 3rd on the way, Vodafone customer service has treated me with absolute contempt, openly flaunting Australian Consumer Law and telling me I would have to take it up with the ombudsman. The call centre individuals arrogance was palpable - telling me I couldn’t take it higher than him and was extremely rude to me

Plan Cost per Month: $120.00
Store LocationBourke St Melbourne

This company should be closed down until they supply the coverage they say the can supply!!!!

It always drops out I have spoken to your tech support and been given every excuse to explain poor coverage I have been loyal to Vodafone and 3 but not for much longer !!!

Plan Cost per Month: $280.00
Included Data per Month:64 GB
Store LocationVodafone store

Vodafone not to be Trusted

Charged me $112.95. For leaving there service .sent me a Collection Agency Warning. .if I don't pay up. ..
Be careful with the con sign up. Ask if you join another service. .what is the best option out. ....

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month: $65.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB
Store LocationWaverley gardens mulgrave vic 3170

too muc$ for not much

Prepay Vodafail represents poor value:
Vodafone has always been lagging behind the competition. They should spend less on promotion and more on delivering.
- poor network coverage - one of the problems of privatisation of an essential service is network duplication in high population areas with no signal elsewhere
- high prices for what is a distant 3rd patchy network
- less data than their competition for the price
cannot switch off unwanted promo messages despite requests to Vodafone and complaints to useless regulatory body
Prices should be at least 20-30% less than their competition to equate value

Internet

Their "4G" internet speed is slower than the first ever dial-up connection. Sydney CBD speeds are below 10mb/s download and under 5mb/s upload. Please don't go vodafone as you will regret it.

Plan Cost per Month: $47.00
Included Data per Month:50 GB

Just alright

I have been on a prepaid service with Vodafone for about 2 years. All I can say is that it hasn't been excellent but also not awful - myVodafone is not very reliable as I've experienced numerous times where it's dropped out, but they give a bunch of ways for you to top up. The data bundles could be better - overall there are cheaper companies which I think I will be transferring to in a few months.

Terrible I give them one star because I had no other option.!!!!!

I will never set foot on a Vodafone again longest I live

They are arrogant sarcastic and they take your money with poor service in Australia and around the world never again !!!!!

Waste of time

I applied online to get a phone on a plan, the email I received from making this order didn’takes sense so I went in store and they told me I was only eligible for a aim only plan which was fine, I went down to Telstra and staright away was sent away with a brand new phone and phone number. That same day I received a call from Vodafone on my brand new number asking me to join their network. Since then I have received countless emails and phone calls trying to get me to join there network regardless of me informing them it was no longer needed.

Very pushy and won’t be recommending their service to any friends or family.

cup and string would be better

Vodafone is bad. I’ve been with them for three years and not as a choice, but because it’s taken that long for it to load my emails. The annoying part was the email I finally downloaded was one from Vodafone asking if I wanted to upgrade to a better plan. Are they kidding? The only upgrade option I would except from them would be if they offered me an upgrade to Telstra. Even if they offered me a cup and string I would except, over the constant “hello, can you hear me” every time I answer the phone. I swear I sound like a paramedic talking to to some one who’s been recently hit by a car.
Vodafone is so bad that I’m starting to think it’s some kind of sick joke and Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out and punk me. I mean it would be funny but all those years of not being able to talk on the phone or use maps would kind of be annoying and I don’t even think punkd is that brutal. Or maybe it turns out that a bunch of scientists made monkeys create the company as some kind of experiment, but it all turned sour when they started throwing fesces at each other for the last 10 years.
Anyway, in conclusion. Vodafone is like bing, and every other service provider is google.
No, wait that’s offensive to Bing.
All other service providers are like a PlayStation4 and Vodafone is like playing bridge with your nan whilst your friends are out having fun.
I would give them 0 stars but I am still a little convinced they are monkeys running the company, so on that note. 1 star.

Amazing for Metro, not the best

I'll be honest, I've been with Vodafone for 3 years, and will probably continue to use them for as long as I can.

Coverage wise, it's not the best of the bunch, but definitely not the worst. It covers most, if not all of Melbourne. Using the train every day into the city, I can confirm there are one or two black spots that are mostly due to environmental obstructions, but otherwise I always have an amazing service.

At home, I regularly get 250Mbps/40Mbps, and haven't experience an outage or drop out that affected me drastically.

Customer Service is always patchy, but none of them were outright rude and always did their best to answer any enquiries or resolve any issues I've had.

All in all, Vodafone provides the best all-rounder experience.

Good value for being a main operator, rather than an MVNO (you would rather seek Amaysim on Optus Network or Kogan Mobile on Vodafone Network) that provides the best value for money.

Decent coverage, in comparison to Telstra, Optus or TPG, currently sits on par with Optus from my perspective.

Adequate customer service, rather than Telstra that can be outright rude or difficult to get in contact with.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month: $60.00
Included Data per Month:100 GB

Vodafone Gateways-Success Western Australia

No customer service at this store. Waited for more than 10 minutes before a staff member came to help us. This was after I call them on going to assist a couple that had just walked in. Their excuse - they were serving customers.It takes 2 staff to serve one customer at this store. Avoid store as this is not the first time I have experienced poor customer service at the store. Vodafone is not known for good customer service this proof of that.

Vodafone is legitimately garbage

The 4G that I pay for is worse than the outdated 3G. I'm not getting a Single megabyte per second. Don't go with this garbage company. Do yourself a favour!!!!!

Plan Cost per Month: $60.00