Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 5)

1.4

Ash

Ash

WARNING! ONLY your MONEY matters to them!

If you want to close an account with them, be prepared to be on hold for at LEAST TWO hours and they will still CONSTANTLY put you on hold while trying to close your account. I've managed to close my mobile account fine, but the people handling the NBN department couldn't be worse! Firstly, their English speaking is incomprehensible and they are inefficient in handling and understanding how to deal with issues. And at the end the guy ([name removed]), hung up on me even after I ask to be transferred to customer survey. That aside, I try to call again and when it reached their department, I was put on hold for 30 mins and they hung up on me.

Consider yourself WARNED! WORST customer service EVER! They just want your MONEY!!

Niall Conlon

Niall Conlon

Zero stars if it was an option

Set up account 3 weeks ago in my company with 4 services. Just tried to add another service and told "you can't because you haven't been with us for 3 months and the credit team says "No"". Company has been around for years, highly profitable, etc.

Absolute rubbish, never would have signed up if i was told this. Going back to Telstra

Willie E.

Willie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Arrogant Customer Care

Phoned to find out what happened to the new iPad we bought. Lady at customer care got rude with me and didn't help me at all. The more I explained, the more irritated she got!

El Presidente

El PresidenteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long Term Loyal Custormer

I have been with Vodafone for 20 years now, I have had my trials and tribulations with them over this time! The final straw came last night, for my 20 years loyalty I was offered a $5 discount on my already overpriced plan.
Surely Vodafone should use this opportunity to exploit the fact that I have been with them for so long and give me a worthwhile reward for such, positive advertising!

zahin j.

zahin j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible business and attitude towards its exisiting customers

I have been a loyal customer with Vodafone with 4 years, i wanted to take a phone plan and they declined claiming my credit is poor. Well, my credit is good, like Optus just handed me a phone plan

SoAngry

SoAngrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Insulting, money grabbing rip-off artists

Sunil Chopra

Sunil ChopraSydney, NSW

Poor network coverage and poor services

Apart from the issues with Vodafone's poor network coverage and call drops, their services are worst in this region. I got a call from their customer care executive and they said they are discontinuing my ongoing existing plan which was under contract for 12 months. I am almost forced to quit my existing ongoing plan\contract to materialize new contract again for 12 months and new plan is really a very bad plan compared to what I was using. May be it is their strategy to trap people this way by extending their contracts again for another 12 months, because otherwise I don't think an existing customer would like to continue with Vodafone for their poor network and services. It is highly unlikely that I will continue with Vodafone in future.

Jennie jin

Jennie jin

There is no services for telecommunications

There is no services, usually u dont have any problems when u using your phone. Only when u had phone or billing problems, u have to stay on the line for long long day try to resolve your problem

zenith

zenithSydney

horrible customer service

Victoria

Victoria

Over charging no responses to complaints

I signed up with Vodafone $40 sim plan and $69 nbn plan. They did set up the nbn quite quick and the internet seems to be working well however, I am now being charged almost $200 each time when the bills should be $109 for both per month.

I have called and emailed to complained but no one is getting back to me.

I am now building my case against Vodafone because unfortunately I don't see this stopping over this past 2 months.

Raj

RajSydney, NSW

Poor Network in Westmead Hospital

No network coverage inside Westmead Child Hospital. No outgoing & incoming. Looks this is specific to Vodaphone only. Other service provider like Lyca & Optus has no issue. Simply rubbish. Don’t recommend

Vodafone service and coverage getting worse

It used to be very good. In fact I was with Vodafone for almost 10 years. However, i started experiencing network issues since last year even in city limits at times. The quality of sales calls have also dropped significantly. They used to be very good in the past. I’m not sure what’s changed, but I’ve decided to look for other options. There are better deals and coverage, my wife was also with Vodafone and moved to Belong. They have much better coverage and value for money. I recommended Vodafone in the past. However wouldn’t be doing it any more.

Mohammad Ansari

Mohammad AnsariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst network, worst customer service

I was having so so much of problems with their poor network that I decided to move to Telstra(which is the best thing i did).
They still charged my account incorrectly after promising that I don’t have to pay anything now.
Now i have been struggling for weeks and weeks just to get the refund back to my account.
Have called them so many times, they always promise to process the refund this time and that never happens. By the way each call means around an hour of my time.
Haven’t got the refund yet, check the below screenshot and see how they fool the customers.

Guri

GuriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad service

I'm on $45 plan and every month send me bill 60-85 always add some extra services and blame your customers. Only SIM plan not even lock in contract, Avoid avoid Vodafone crap service and network. Shane on. Never recommend anyone.
Greedy

AMM

AMMHunter Region, NSW

Very poor

I want to let everybody know how reprehensible Vodaphone are:
1. Dad had a stroke, and his speech was severely affected. Despite this, he continued to be able to remain in contact with family far away. Then,
2. The hospital lost his phone, which he continued to ask for, even some weeks later.
3. I finally got around to trying to get his bill waived, because he could not do this for himself. After much toing and froing, they agreed not to bill him again. They said it would be a simple matter if he had died.
4. They sent yet another bill, despite their promise not to bill him, so I phoned to let them know he has died. STILL not a simple matter! Thank you Telstra for being human when my Mum died, despite her contract not being fully paid.

Pavel

PavelSydney

Would not recommend to anyone.

Tried to rip me off with double billing for the same period. When called them, some Indian operators argued with me saying they haven't done anything wrong and that I just don't understand the bill. It took me multiple calls to prove them wrong and to get the wrong bill cancelled. They agreed only after I threatened them with Fair Trading. This customer support guys from India are horrible and very rude. I will wait for my contract to finish and mice to another provider

Dhungs

DhungsVictoria

What they charge extra for credit card pay

I went for plan they never mention they will charge extra for credit card payments even they charge me upfront within 15 days for whole month and the network 14/7 they said but my call hangs out I have to call back to back to continue conversation they have con staff just focus more on money then quality
If you are sensitive and look value of your money never choose Vodafone

jasdeep

jasdeep

very Very bad service - Just need money without any service

Always after money and no coverage.Slow network speed.Unlawful early termination fees.No support and no customer focus.I requested them to release my number but they refused asking me to pay early termination fee which they have implemented without informing me

Jimmy Kingsley

Jimmy KingsleyCentral, SA

I love my Vodafone

I think Vodafone is great, they have pretty good prices and gives you a good amount of mobile data at a reasonable price
Can't complain
I've been with them for over 10 years and never had any problems that won't fixed early :)

Amy C.

Amy C.Launceston, TAS

They can be cheap, but bad service and constant calls

The only plus side I have for Vodafone is that my plan is a pretty okay deal. Other than that I don’t like them. The service drops out everywhere, even in my house, in the middle of town, everywhere. Then there are the calls. We get constant calls asking us to upgrade our plans. They have called the 5 linked numbers trying to contact one person, who has explicitly told them if he wanted to upgrade he would and to stop calling. It is super annoying. Then when you try to call them for a problem you can’t get a hold of them