Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 11)

1.4

Very dodgy mobile internet

I live in Mackay, Queensland, postcode 4740 and mobile internet is worse than 2G- very poor. I m not happy with that at all and thinking about changing to different providers. I been with Vodafone for 12 years and it’s shame that I have to move to different providers.

Mick

MickSydney

Absolutely pathetic customer service

Lauren E

Lauren EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

been a happy vodafone customer since 2007

I am surprised by all these negative reviews, i have been with Vodafone for 13 years and i have never had any issues with them. the customer service team are helpful but sometimes a bit difficult to communicate with as there is a bit of a language barrier. i recently upgraded to a galaxy s20 and traded in my old galaxy s9 was given a great price and credit was processed to my account efficiently. they also help you set up your new phone and transfer all the apps and data from the old one to the new one in a matter of minutes.

the only thing i was a bit cautious about was when i went into store to pick up my new phone the vodafone guy nearly gave it to another customer who was also in the store as her name was also [name removed],

Maryanne

Maryanne

Instead of being helpful they punish

They continually overcharged for 'unlimited' data. Finally I went to the real Vodafone shop. They were very helpful and could see that the overcharging had been going on for many months.Vodafone was supposed to get back within 48 hours. Instead of that they slowed down the speed. They are near to impossible to get on the phone.

Jo So

Jo SoSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Very reliable 4G coverage.
The data download speed is fast enough to watch videos. Easy to use app. Good value for money with great phone plans. Good customer service on the chat.

David

DavidPerth, WA

Customer service is a joke.

Been trying to switch to the $10 COVID plan that they so 'generously' offer. Yet, when I apply, I receive no response for over 2 months. During such time I've had to call 4 times to try and get the plan approved. I keep getting told it is being approved, yet my bill does not reflect that. Being strung along to stay with Vodafone. Customer service says one thing on the phone, yet writes a different story in the notes - evidenced when I have to speak to the 3rd and 4th person in 2 months for the same issue, that they cannot fix, because of their own problems.

Bimal

BimalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its the worst service provider. They overcharged me due to their technical problem, they don’t get back to resolve it

Its not a good service provider at all.They never get to customer always customer need to get back every time and also they don’t solve the issues. I have received poor service so trying to switch over to other service provider for my new plan.

Moe S.

Moe S.Sydney, NSW

No coverage

Called up multiple times regarding coverage and internet issues lots of promises but no action. Had to buy another phone with another provider for work.
Stay away from Vodafone you putting your money in the bin.
Worst service ever

Imran

ImranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous

the worst network ever , terrible network terrible customer service only there for money , worst decision in my life signing up with vodafone i was lost for 2 hours in tasmania thanks to vodafone no network signals ...ring so many times to customers support but no results

Anaz A.

Anaz A.South East Queensland, QLD

Have to pay $438 for a service i did not use

My dear Australians, i signed up for a vodafone wifi services on 2018 may 28, my contract end date is 2019 may 28, after contract end date i have not used the internet services, but vodafone has charged me untill 2019 december and sent a bill for $438, since i didnt pay for a service i didnt use this matter had given to Commercial credit and they bullying me to pay this amount, my humbel request for all Australians, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VODAFONE..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Don’t sign up unless you are desperate

Riza

RizaPerth, WA

Good costumer service

I have a good experienced no problem at all.
People are very friendly they give is a free card for coffee.
Thank you i have no words just good experienced. Good good

Mrsrson

MrsrsonSydney, NSW

they wont help when you need them to

Vodafone advertising that we helping during covid19 its completely nonsense. Nasty people don’t trust. Network is crap.

Not reliable network they say we are the best when you buy after that they don’t give a damn. Rubbish people rubbish network. Download speed is OK if you have the proper network. Most of the time only one or 2 bars.

Carl

CarlPerth, WA

Bad coverage in Morley, Perth WA and unreliable service resolution

Annoyed!!!

Annoyed!!!Perth

Rubbish!! No service!!!

Don’t buy anything on plan

Vodafone is the worst company to buy phone on plan. Although they offer you the cheapest option in market but you will end up paying lot extra without any early warning you will surprised with your bill .
Don’t buy from them
Do not buy from Vodafone
Kind regards
Frustrated genuine customer

RAVI

RAVISydney, NSW

Worst please do not opt Vodafone

The worst telecom service provider ever. I have had 2 phones, an IPAD, watch and Airpods. I am paying off everything this month and getting rid of it. 0 Customer service, 0 signal,. worst worst worst. all my family and friends are also cancelling. please do not opt Vodafone its only annoying and a rip off. I have several proofs and several bad experiences but just because I was on contract I could not get out of it.

PSC

PSCmelbourne

Please do not try using cellular feature on your watch with Vodafone.

Been 3 months and still not able to connect to cellular services.. the technical team is hopeless and does not know a thing.. different people and they don’t know what they are talking.. please change your connection for peace of mind

mary

marySydney, NSW

1 star is too much for Vodafone! They are liars who try to steal money from you. Vodafone is not to be trusted!