Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 20)

BNg

BNgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking slow 4G

I just checked my Vodaphone 4G using Internet speed test with Server at Sydney -- and I was totally shock of the result: 0.12Mbps download and 1.4Mbps upload.
Is that the speed of a 4G network that they provide for their client? Shocking.

Total Fail!

Westnet changed my service from Optus to Vodafone...immediate fail!! Praying I can post this review...3G, roaming, an hour from a major Australian city. Get me outta here!

charged me for porting number !!!

after 20 months with red plan(sim + device) and paying A$82 per month, I have decided instead of paying $45 for the plan, change provider (catch connect) and paying 150 per year for the sim. the last bill was included : SERVICE NUMBER PORTABILITY = $8 which is ridiculous. in other words they punish you if you wanna leave them. HAHAHAHAAA

sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Service. Not receiving phone calls or texts.

I had been with vodafone for years and knew their coverage was bad but as I rarely used my phone it didn't bother me much. A few months ago I stopped getting any coverage at all. I was missing calls from work, missing shifts and could not send or receive texts. As I live in a city area I thought it might have been my phone, as it was a few years old so I purchased a new phone but still no coverage. Hubby and I would sit side by side at the kitchen table and could not call or text each other. I changed carriers and have had no issues since. Terrible coverage and the prepaid plans are expensive. $30 for 28 days of poor coverage (drops in and out)

Shane B.

Shane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Disgusting Service

Absolutely disturbing service, behaviour towards me in the 1 1/2 years has been absolutely bad, there customer service is wrong, warning don't use vodafone big warning stay clear from this company, they treat you like a a pig, they lie constantly and trap you into things, they try to overcharge your bills, vodafone is a big pain in the butt

Michael B

Michael BSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Vodafone had advertised that Sony PS5 was available via a preorder on the 12th of Nov 2020 and to phone from 8 am to place order. I made calls and opened online chats at 8 am sharp . Was on hold for over 45 minutes and online chat came up with error upon placing order. Two hours later I was informed I could not place an order because I was a business customer. It took two hours and multiple operators to tell me that I could not order a device despite have four active accounts with Vodafone. I am now considering finding an alternate provider in hope that my time is treated in a more valuable way. Admittedly the last person I spoke to in Vodafone offered me a discount on my account as a way of apologising.

Milan

MilanSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST NETWORK EVER

Worst customer service, I have been calling them for about an hour and nobody has answered the calls yet.... the internet is very very slow, signals dropping out all the time. With the max speed also, it cannot buffer youtube videos. DON'T choose the Vodafone ever. I haven't experienced another provider but I am 100% sure, they are better than this.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Customer Service has gone to hell

I joined Vodafone Australia because they 'HAD' a good service. Now, forget it, best go to small cheap carrier such as Belong or Lenora. I was going to stay, because other carriers, probably are overseas owners, but receiving their service, both on the phone line and Live chat (should be DEAD chat), I'm leaving Vodafone. I feel like one I am on a contract, they just treat me like sshitt

Anish

AnishSydney, NSW

Like a snail

Big company
with 0% customers service and net is slower than snail. Never satisfy with this vodafone data and also adsl. Had to choose different internet.

Chanel C.

Chanel C.Perth, WA

Can’t fix simple problems

My number has been saying Optus number is disconnected but I’m with Vodafone. Some people can call and some can’t. Complained repeatedly still not fixed.

Prepaid Activation impossible. Had to go to TIO.

Nothing works. Useless Customer service. Bought a $50 Vodafone Prepaid Starter Pack from Woolworths. Could not Activate online ("We have had an error Activating, please call us...") and the 100% INDIAN Call-Centre could not Activate it either. Had to go to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.

ElizeS

ElizeSSydney, NSW

My Vodafone login

Using "My Vodafone" online portal is very frustrating. It is very slow. It is difficult to find the information you want to see about your plan e.g. "date of plan expiry"
The online "Change my plan" function doesn't work and recommends you call 1555
I do not want to have verbal arrangements regarding my services or changes to it, because I have already had telephonically discussed arrangements, which did NOT HAPPEN and as a result I had to contact 1555 again

Sergei

SergeiSydney

Difficult to transfer plan

I’ve been using my sim for 10 years now and have many things attached to it... bank account, work, government accounts. Now for some reasons my bday entered on sign up was wrong and now I can’t seem to make any amendments to my account. Surely there has to be some other way I can prove that this is my SIM card other than a bday. 10 years I’m stuck with this provider and can’t get out unless I change my number. It is extremely annoying.

Darren C

Darren CMid West, WA

Pathetic reception Geraldton thx TPG

Poor or no service inside house call drop outside thanks INet /TPG getting rid of plan forget Vodafone no upgrade forceable.

Mark J

Mark JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone doesn't deserve a single star. Customers deserve better.

Called them in May 2020 to cancel the tablet plan after 24 months got over. Customer service person acknowledged and cancelled it. I am still getting billed through the direct debit in October 2020. Called them to check and they said the plan was never cancelled. There is no note at their end.

Long waiting times, took 20 min to connect each time and gets disconnected randomly. Called agian today and they transferred to their Cancellation team, and automated IVR says, "You have called us outside business hours. Talk soon." and call got disconnected.

There is no option to cancel online.

Spoiled by Wekeend so far. But calling ombudsman on Monday if they are not refunding.

Alessandro

AlessandroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful in every part of the world

Terrible customer service, internet connection is really really low, phone connection is also bad. Had an nbn plan and they increased the price without even telling.
Had same issues in Italy, USA, and now also in Australia.
Good Job Vodafone.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service

i did a google search to find a contact number to talk to someone about mobile broadband with vodafone. what an absolute disgrace, I could not find a phone number to call from a landline regardless of what i clicked on so that shows the contempt vodafone have for consumers. All good though, I called another major, spoke to a person and got what i needed but my recommendation is to avoid vodafoe completely.

Sharanya R.

Sharanya R.Sydney, NSW

No service to loyal customers

After being with them for 10+ years, was utterly disappointed at their customer service. No duh thing as loyalty. Will never recommend this service to anybody.

STD

STDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever had

Ordered iphone12 only after customer service team confirmed I will get iphone by 26Oct now they changed to 14Dec without informing me the reasons to change, and when I call no proper response on the reasons. It appears to be giving false information before placing order, and play with customer accordingly after order is placed.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recommend Vodafone. Personalised service from friendly people. Great internet coverage, the only problem has been my lack of technical ability & they have fixed my problem every time.