Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 114)

James B

James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slowest mobile data - avoid

Download speeds (Hervey Bay) are extremely slow, resulting in time outs all the time. Not blind spots, happens everywhere. Company deserves its poor reputation and has not improved. Avoid.

Disappointed and stuck

I let a previous disappointing experience slide. Upgraded my phone, waited for it’s delivery and found the plan had began earlier than when I received the phone. So I am being charged for a phone I don’t have. Staff do not care.
I get home, open the box and no charger port included! No way to charge my phone. Thanks apple:( Oh and the contract is still ticking. Never using Vodafone again.

Get Clean A.

Get Clean A.Dickson 2602, ACT

Call drops and no network in Gungahlin ACT

Vodafone has the worst mobile in Canberra ACT specifically in city and Gungahlin areas. No network and call connections not working at all.

roger s.

roger s.

Poor sevice

I ordered a new mobile on the 12/12/20
Told delivery would be the 15th then the 21st then the 29th, tried to discuss the matter explained to service person then got cut off this scenario repeating it self
Four times in 30 minutes, then promised
A resolution. Still waiting.

Clint

ClintPerth

Disinterested to help customers

Went to Vodafone in Booragoon at 10AM today (16th December,2020) to ask regarding about trading in my previous phone. He was so disinterested in giving us any actual help and instead kept insisting that we could earn more if we sell the phone privately. I am aware of that but I would have still wanted to go through with the process but he seems annoyed I was there. I left extremely disappointed and does not even ask if I still want to go through with it. F*ck you to that person. You ruined my day and wasted my time.

VIshal

VIshalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone Garden city level 1 store customer service

Stay away from this company. Their staff need to be trained properly. Garden city Level 1 store is just hopeless.

Nurse Ian

Nurse IanMelb

Terrible customer service.

Appalling and useless customer service. Absolutely zero effort, will or interest in resolving customer issues. Will never use Vodafone again.

Absolute con artists

They just keep capping on the call in India. I am horrified with the service they provide. Just lies lies lies that my problem will be solved.

Pratikshya S.

Pratikshya S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORST SIM EVER! DON'T USE VODAFONE.

This is the worst sim. No network coverage at all. Been getting extra amount of bill $101.6 without using extra data/ international call. No costumer service responed to sort out. They do not care about costumer's problem they only care about marketing their business attracting clients . No genuine service. Mobile data does not even work properly in most area. I didn't even like giving 1 star to Vodafone.

Esther w

Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... ok so I don’t always get reception if I’m underground or in a huge multi story building but I love the quick online customer service... every single interaction iv had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... iv been Vodafone for about 15 years and never had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with lots of data for a very cheep rate...
iv even been given little gifts and tokens for being a longtime customer.

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service provider and nearly impossible to contact to solve a problem.

I cancel my monthly plan and got this email bill for three months. It's web site said this amount should be refund automatically but failed somehow. I rang 1300 for refund. I was waiting 30 min and gave up. I rang again after receiving the bill again. The operator in India told me refund will be made soon. Nothing happened. One month later I rang again with new same bill. After long conversation with the operator in India I got a service no. for refund processing. Nothing happened. This month I got again the same bill. I rang again and had long waiting and conversation. I wish this is my last call for refund. If nothing happens I go to www.consumer.vic.gov.au. I am sick of chasing $36.99 for 3 months.

ravina p.

ravina p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it's been already 1 week my network is not working. I cannot connect with anything. I'm very disappointed.

Very bad network even can't access the Google maps. Very very bad experience and very disappointed. Needs to improve lots.

sick of scammers

sick of scammersAustralian Capital Territory

Can't get a straight answer!!!

James

Mobile insurance services shocking. Waste of money

Did not send emails when they were supposed to several times. Tried to repair mobile several times after being told repeatedly not to as it was beyond repair and water damaged.

Farrukh

Farrukh

Not fulfilling commitments

I called three days back to change my billing cycle from 7th of every month to 5th, they confirmed me while on the call that it has been changed and I now my account shows that I will receive my bill on 87th Dec, such an unprofessional attitude they have

Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Calls just keep dropping!

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A company that does not care at all.

Sasha

SashaFar North Queensland, QLD

If you have a connection, you are not with Vodafone

I am speechless and amazed that companies like Vodafone, spend millions in advertising to lure new customers and spend next to nothing to make sure the one they have been looked after. I have spent a month to get my mobile sim working. From the start, the wrong number was given to me, eSim was suddenly not compatible, could not log in to the account because they gave me a number which I didn't have, was on the phone for days and every time I called there was another person and I had to go through the whole process to hear....sorry we can't find you in the system. Well, the system was clever enough to charge me the money. How convenient.
My last hope is that someone calls me .........that could get funny.

Eggeh T.

Eggeh T.Sydney, NSW

horrible servce when it comes to deliveries

my iphone 12 mini was delievred to my house, and left in the hot sun for hours. No signature was requested.
Just simply dumped on my door step in the hot sun.Further more there was no bubble wrap to protect the phone from the rough handling it received during transit. Im sure my phone was damaged in some way or another. Really unhappy with aust post

syed

syedNortheast, VIC

Very bad network. Very poor services.