Vodafone

2,170 reviews

Shane B.

Shane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone customer service

Vodafone customer service absolutely disgusting, worst customer service ever, I'm not racist but Indian people hard to understand and completely don't know what there talking about, they have no idea, and are rude as hell, never deal with Vodafone again

Kal

KalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst. Minus Score Rating!

Jaycee C

Jaycee CSydney, NSW

Abysmal Customer Service

Low coverage

This company sucks!

Credit expires in one week which is stupid
Money doesn’t have an expiration date.

They have the worst coverage in Queensland.

Annoying telephone marketing from someone whit a very strong accent and VERY BAD English.

I am going to change companies.

Mehul

MehulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Coverage, Disappointment and Poor Customer service ever.....

Jay n

Jay n

Wish I could give them minus a billion stars

shocking shocking shocking
Do not use them!!!!
That would of been enough information but apparently I need to use 30 words.
They are useless,8 words to go,make that 5,now 3,now 2 and I'm done!!

Huge Disappointment

Worst mobile coverage company ever.

I have been having issues with Vodafone for over a year. The coverage cuts in and out and completely cuts the call off In most cases even though I live in a capital city. People say they have called me but I’m not notified of any missed calls. Sorting this issue out with Vodafone has been a nightmare. I changed to a different carrier and I would never recommend them to anyone.

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

i have been using Vodafone more then 7 years with contract....first time my phone need repair and still have warranty and asking me to pay for liquid damage which is lie coz my phone doesn't have even minor scratch and how water went inside the phone even its waterproof....but they lie to me by saying they sending my phone to Samsung but they didn't they said after they had own mechanic all they want is to rob people with terrible service so changing my no. to another company.....

Jessica

JessicaVictoria

Horrible service

Their reception is absolute rubbish, people can’t hear you when you call them, doesn’t matter where your calling from. Has been happening with me and a few other people I know who are with Vodafone. Vodafone won’t admit their is anything wrong with their service but the question is what ISNT wrong with their service. Their call centre staff are rude and ignorant, I don’t know which is worse, their reception or their customer service. Don’t go with them, better off paying more and going with Optus or Telstra.

Very dodgy mobile internet

I live in Mackay, Queensland, postcode 4740 and mobile internet is worse than 2G- very poor. I m not happy with that at all and thinking about changing to different providers. I been with Vodafone for 12 years and it’s shame that I have to move to different providers.

Mick

MickSydney

Absolutely pathetic customer service

Lauren E

Lauren EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

been a happy vodafone customer since 2007

I am surprised by all these negative reviews, i have been with Vodafone for 13 years and i have never had any issues with them. the customer service team are helpful but sometimes a bit difficult to communicate with as there is a bit of a language barrier. i recently upgraded to a galaxy s20 and traded in my old galaxy s9 was given a great price and credit was processed to my account efficiently. they also help you set up your new phone and transfer all the apps and data from the old one to the new one in a matter of minutes.

the only thing i was a bit cautious about was when i went into store to pick up my new phone the vodafone guy nearly gave it to another customer who was also in the store as her name was also [name removed],

Maryanne

Maryanne

Instead of being helpful they punish

They continually overcharged for 'unlimited' data. Finally I went to the real Vodafone shop. They were very helpful and could see that the overcharging had been going on for many months.Vodafone was supposed to get back within 48 hours. Instead of that they slowed down the speed. They are near to impossible to get on the phone.

Jo So

Jo SoSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Very reliable 4G coverage.
The data download speed is fast enough to watch videos. Easy to use app. Good value for money with great phone plans. Good customer service on the chat.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service is unreliable, so is tech support

My voicemail randomly stops working & when people try to call me they are told that my phone is off when it's not. Technical support said that they would look into it and would call me in about two days. A week later after no call and phone not working I called again. After talking with the tech I was put on hold & then hung up on. No call back.

Dealing with Vodafone: An unmitigated nightmare

David

DavidPerth, WA

Customer service is a joke.

Been trying to switch to the $10 COVID plan that they so 'generously' offer. Yet, when I apply, I receive no response for over 2 months. During such time I've had to call 4 times to try and get the plan approved. I keep getting told it is being approved, yet my bill does not reflect that. Being strung along to stay with Vodafone. Customer service says one thing on the phone, yet writes a different story in the notes - evidenced when I have to speak to the 3rd and 4th person in 2 months for the same issue, that they cannot fix, because of their own problems.

Do not put up with vodafone

Missy