Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 96)

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

unsatisfied
unsatisfied

Poor service, don't stick to their own policies

No coverage in Miranda NSW for about 1 month

We have 4x SIM mobile plans with Vodafone
No coverage in Port Hacking Rd in Miranda NSW for about 1 month in December 2020
Again - some works for 2 weeks in April 2021 and no Cellular Coverage!
Our business depends on the Network - so we were affected for a long time
When we asked for compensation - we got offered $35...

ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible mobile data

Had been with Telstra for a year and had had no problems switched to Vodafone and have had so many problems. The first problem was trying to transfer my number it didn't work. This was kind of the other providers problem but still. The coverage has been terrible compared to Telstra I'm in the middle of a town and there 1 bar. There was also a network outage for a few days. Not very happy with them will be switching back to Telstra.

shymma
shymmaSydney, NSW

They tricked me

I got the worse experience. I used mobile broad bond and I went to marketplace leichhardt nsw shop band I asked them about the modem if I will pay for it. They confirmed I will not and I could cancel any time.I explained to them I needed only for few months and they confirmed it will be no extra charge. When I wanted to cancel their service they asked me for $200 for the modem.

Ciel V.
Ciel V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best Aussie Provider By Far

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Viv
VivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience

Customer service was horrible!
I have been offered a discount for 5 numbers transfer to Vodafone. Once the numbers were transferred to Vodafone, the customer service told me the offer was not right amount, ask to pay way more than what suppose to be.
They are not trustworthy.

kev
kevGreat Southern, WA

Still. Waiting. On. My. Order

Ordered. A. Mobile. Broadband. Sim. And. They. Sent. By. Truck. Which. Is. Crazy. For. A. Small. Parcel. The. Truck. Must. Be. Broken. Down. As. Hasn’t. Moved. In. Two. Weeks. I. Have. Sent. Emails. Asking. Where’s. my. Order. Like. The. Chap. Said. Very. Poor. Service. I. Wouldn’t. Deal. Here. Again. I. Would. Have. Given. Them. 0. If. I. Could.

Otto
OttoSydney

Terrible choice for business

We switched our business from another provider to Vodafone. Vodafone offered a very attractive deal that would save us significant amount of money. Within the first week of having moved the business our team on the road started experiencing calls dropping off, a lot of places in Sydney metro where the coverage was poor or nil.
The network is insufficient even for Sydney Metro. We assumed coverage was going to be really good in metropolitan areas but that is not the case.
Our team relies on mobile phones and Data SIM cards on tablets to be able to operate. Vodafone proved to be a terrible choice for our business.

Liza
LizaSydney, NSW

Network down

No network for entire day. It was like having a phone without sim card. This is not the first time I've experienced this. It created huge problem for me.
Totally disappointed.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Trying to pay off a phone from a plan

We've been with Voda for over 10 years (apart for a few times where we had to resolve an issue through the ombudsman - which we've won each time) they've been ok - up until now
After 3 calls trying to pay off a phone, we just went around in circles and then palmed off to an automated service each time which didn't work and had to ring back - They eventually sent a link to pay off the phone - IT WAS A LINK TO UPGRADE A PHONE!!!! so we still cannot pay off a phone on a plan
We give up and will be moving our 3 phones to another provider, and going to the ombudsman again if needed....

Pat Heff
Pat HeffSydney, NSW

Pathetic Customer Service

Called Vodafone customer service department and was on hold for 2 hours. Finally I spoke to someone who advised I had to speak with another department, and then just hung up !!! I sent over 4 hours trying to get the Prepaid Customer Service Manager, Steven, to no avail. They simply don't care.

Osama H.
Osama H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service, unreliable network

Iain
IainSydney Surrounds, NSW

No Refund for lost Easter Show Tix

Headed to the Easter Show on Friday with two excited kids. There was a Vodaphone outage so I couldn't retrieve ticket on my phone. No Easter Show. Very upset kids. Vodaphone offered me a $10 credit for their incompetence. Disgraceful.

Vodafone are theives

No stars...about a month ago I tried to activate a sim online I was charged $1 for a card authority everytime I tried x10 tries and still haven't received my money back...yesterday's outage left me stranded from 11am to 6pm not able to communicate with my work colleagues or my children as we are all on the same network no apology to their customers absolutely the worst customer service I've ever received...once my credit expires I'm moving to a different network and so is everyone else I know...

Gary T
Gary TBrisbane, Queensland

Unapologetic about costing customers millions

Vodafone system was down for over 7 hours across Australia (9 April2021) costng customers millions of dollars in lost revenue. They are completely unapologetic for the incident and made light of the outage as though it was a minor incident. As a long term customer of Vodafone I was left disgusted by their attitude and couldn't care attitude as to when the system would be restored. I would encourage all Vodafone customers to show them the middle finger and leave them for their competitors. F...k Vodafone. Extremely poor customer service.

Outage

Not very happy with today's outage problem at all today. Its bad enough your calls get disconnected on an and off with Vodafone. Not even told that was happening by email or tex I'm leaving Vodafone after my contract ends in November. Its not a third world we are living in.

Steven Weiler

Vodafone should be also offering us free data for the stuff up last week

Steven Weiler

Very very pitiful giving us one day of free data this weekend considering how much people lost because of the 4G stuff up and how money do they bring in really

Hayden P.
Hayden P.Perth, WA

the worst possible

This company is simply horrible to deal with and should be banned from Australia. Their actions are fraudulent. DONT waste your money go optus or telstra. Coverage and speeds are rubbish so is vodafones customer service.

Georgios
GeorgiosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst Telco company in Australia, constant drop outs, no consistency

Constant phone call drop outs especially in the eastern suburbs & 4g drop outs, was with this company many years ago and still nothing has actually changed, I think it's time to get out!

Angus S.
Angus S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Sadly the service is bad and customer care not even available

We switched from Optus to Vodaphone as Optus was not providing great service anymore, yet have found it was still a lot better than Vodafone. Vodafone's coverage unfortunatly is pretty bad once you get out of the suburbs in the central coast, and even right in the suburbs my customers complain the phone is dropping out. We also have home internet with them and that suffers the same, constantly drops out and hangs and has done this since we got it. When I go to call them on their suggested numbers, both say "call failed", and their online support times out and says to call their numbers that don't work. That is pretty poor.

Unbelievable! ordered a sim from vodafone it taking nearly a month to deliver (still has not arrived)

I have ordered a sim card from vodafone on 11 March 2021 and waiting for nearly a month for it to arrive and it still has not arrived. I keep receiving update emails saying its in backorder. While I go to the local supermarket and see the shelves stocked with vodafone sim cards, while the online is in backorder for over a month.

swapna k.
swapna k.Sydney, NSW

foolish network lock

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be great. Not anymore

I've been a Vodafone customer for over 15 years. Used to have fantastic customer service but now it's very bad.
Phone calls break up/drop out often.
Data is good then drops off. I would call and complain, data would be good again then pan off. Constant battle.
I have now changed to Telstra

Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not buy Vodafone Prepaid, they will not Activate! SCAM!

I bought a $50 Vodafone SIM, it had no Expiry date listed anywhere, yet when I tried to Activate it, it said "Expired SIM". When I rang them, the INDIANS on the Customer Service line didn't want to help at all. SCAM!

Andie
AndieNorth Queensland, QLD

security is terrible

i was part of the vodaphone security leak. had my identity stolen and everything taken away from me. would never recommend this company to anyone. they need better protection for the consumers.

Martin A.
Martin A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst network most expensive

Lost money because their network was not functioning in the melbourne city. They frequently get network outages at whim. They dont care about their customers. I changed my mobile device but still same result. I decided to change to Dodo and i m happy with their prices and network.