Vodafone

Vodafone (page 5 of 89)

1.6 from 1,765 reviews

Horrible

Really crappy customer service. Spent 2 hours trying to activate my service and still, nothing...I will be going with a different provider

Unprofessional, and HORRIBLE customer services

Received a faulty handset when upgraded. Had to take it to Vodafone store many times just to send the handset off to apple for repair which takes forever to come back. Finally received a replacement that had the same problems and was advised to follow the same procedure when I refused to go through the same nightmare and asked to swap for a different model Vodafone refused to provide me with a different model as a punishment. After involvement of telecommunications ombudsman only received account credit instead of refund for the payments made for the faulty phone. When it was pointed out to Vodafone “resolutions team” received very unprofessional email that Vodafone cannot provide a different model of phone nor a refund of my money already paid and I am “free” to purchase a phone from elsewhere.

Stay away from vodafone

Chocking reception for the last 5 month in merrylands nsw, get cut off, people cant hear you, very slow internet, even when using i phone x, when you call them, they say we are fixing the problem its being 5 month still fixing the problem, stay away from them cheap deals but no service, rubbish if you need your phone.

Thank you Vodafone for an excellent service

Just received my new phone today after I was given the wrong device from one of the Vodafone store. Follow up service was greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

stupid i hate it

It is horrible. It always says i am using 3G when i have full reception. It constantly cuts out my phone calls when i move the slightest inch. What’s up with that?? Get your head together, Vodafone!

The curate's egg

Pros - its really cheap, the data seems to last forever.

Cons - Crashes _all the time_. It works fine in town but is hopeless at home - its actually _slower_ than my old dial up connection was. I had to ring up to connect - the Vodafone website is utterly bug-ridden and useless. I have used Vodafone since 2007 and have _never_ managed to connect suing the website.

Rip offs and slow service

Absolutely terrible. Network drops in and out and lots of hidden, ridiculous high charges. Avoid them at all costs if you want to keep your bank balance healthy!!

Dreadful Customer Service

the Vodafone customer service line - 1555 are great until you need something resolved. i have been trying to get an amount of $1,879 reversed off my account for 2 months, i have been charged twice for the same phone, spent around 20 hours retelling the whole story each time being put on hold over and over and being promised by staff who have been given a manual of platitudes to use to soothe frustrated customers that ''trust me, i am going to take personal responsibility for getting this resolved for you" - they never do.

Awful customer service

I transferred 3 phones from my dad's name to my name after my dad passed away and after taking money out of my bank for the new bills they still send me bills in my dad's name and say they are overdue when there should be no accounts under my dad's name anymore. Vodafone is beyond a joke. All I have wanted to do this past month is grieve for the loss of my dad and focus on my unborn child but all I have been doing is sorting out problem after problem with Vodafone which has caused me so much unnecessary stress. I would never recommend Vodafone to anyone.

WARNING: DO NOT CHOOSE VODAFONE

Unreliable. poor customer service. Majority of customer service is fro India. Good luck if you choose Vodafone. You will always receive marketing calls from india.

Not good enough

Didn't want to release my number so I could change providers and took forever to transfer my account onto my name staff were not helpful. But on the other hand I have been with Vodafone for a few years and this was the only yet the worst service I have ever received absolutely horrendous

Trap

Impossible to close account! Stay away.
I tried over the phone and was met by the most rude and unhelpful customer service member. He tells me to go to nearest vodafone store to close account in person. At the store I am told only the Westfield vodafone store can close account.

Use ANY OTHER service provider

I can not in good conscious recommend Vodafone.

Bad service - pretty key when you want to make phone calls.

Often data will just stop working despite paying for it.

Customer service will advise rates for phone calls but then phone will cut out for running it of credit farearlier than they said it will so then you’ve wasted the money and having to recharge again after one phone call.

Steer clear

Worse internet

I took a plan with 80 gb data and unlimited internet plan with dropped speed. The service is too poor. I have never found stable connection and always dropped speed. Calls have often noise and cannot connect properly. Choose other networks.

Never again

Called up customer care and explained my situation -"someone has accidentally put up my number as his call divert. Receiving calls for him all day. Need to rectify it". Their response -"can't do anything. We need to change the settings of the other person's phone and for that we need his permission or its a privacy intrusion".!!!

I am Vodafone's customer calling to them and addressing them that someone has, without my consent, is diverting his calls to my phone! Doesn't these Vodafone people find that it's something they need to act on?

I don't understand why they have a service number (1555) which have technical and customer care services - both of which are able to provide the same answer!

shocking so called 'customer service'

I've been on this earth for a fair number of years and have never encountered incompetence and arrogance the likes of what Vodafone serves up. They are in a class of their own. They barred my mobile for some reason. Enquired why? Vodafone - give us your pin, my response - don't have, forgotten after all this time. Next step, go to local store with ID to reset. Did that. Woman at store says too hard, can't help. Lodged a complaint via email. Received a response via email. Message - go to another Vodafone store with ID. Being a phone company and me being a long term customer you would reasonably think someone from their resolution centre would call me and sort out. No, just a few lines - email. This drama started Wednesday last week, now Monday. Still no service. Unbelievable. My recommendation - choose another provider. Vodafone will disappoint and introduce you to a world of frustration and pain. The stupidity encountered is quite profound.

Service at Westfield Marion (SA)

I renewed my contract with Vodafone on Christmas Eve 2018 and made it very clear what I wanted to spend. The staff member included a few accessories which I thought was a nice added bonus. At no point did he mention this was an additional charge. I agree, my own fault for not seeing this additional amount when I signed the contract but he was so busy focusing on the amount I was going to pay each month (which never included this extra charge) The extra charge was on the second page. I feel completely scammed by this staff member and how cruel of him to target a new mother who went in there with a 6 week old baby and specifically told him I was conscious of the amount I’d be spending. The Indian lady who I spoke to on their ‘customer care’ number couldn’t have cared less. If I signed the contract it’s not their problem. Hey ho. Karma will bite I guess. And Well Done to the staff member who no doubt earned himself a little commission for duping me this way!!

Lift customer service

I love Vodafone in general. However when needing customer service or accounts support, this seems to come from India and I have to repeat myself and explain 6 ways before the operator "gets it". It becomes an unnecessarily time consuming and frustrating process. PLEASE bring this support back to Australia. Offshoring is DEAD.

Can not get good service

The coverage isn't that good..can't acess mobile data many zones.They charge me extra 15$ for over due and I haven't received any mail for ovewdue. Once I talk with them reason that its something wrong with your banks..This things happen with me before when I was with Vodafone but that time they gave me credit without any arguments and now m not with them so they haven't give good response...

Good coverage

Been with Vodafone for 2 years and have not had any issues so far. They rewarded me with extra 2GB of data for being a loyal customer (thank you!) In particular, I was impressed with their overseas plan where you can use your mobile overseas and pay $5 for each day.