Vodafone

Vodafone (page 6 of 114)

Mark J

Mark JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone doesn't deserve a single star. Customers deserve better.

Called them in May 2020 to cancel the tablet plan after 24 months got over. Customer service person acknowledged and cancelled it. I am still getting billed through the direct debit in October 2020. Called them to check and they said the plan was never cancelled. There is no note at their end.

Long waiting times, took 20 min to connect each time and gets disconnected randomly. Called agian today and they transferred to their Cancellation team, and automated IVR says, "You have called us outside business hours. Talk soon." and call got disconnected.

There is no option to cancel online.

Spoiled by Wekeend so far. But calling ombudsman on Monday if they are not refunding.

Alessandro

AlessandroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful in every part of the world

Terrible customer service, internet connection is really really low, phone connection is also bad. Had an nbn plan and they increased the price without even telling.
Had same issues in Italy, USA, and now also in Australia.
Good Job Vodafone.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service

i did a google search to find a contact number to talk to someone about mobile broadband with vodafone. what an absolute disgrace, I could not find a phone number to call from a landline regardless of what i clicked on so that shows the contempt vodafone have for consumers. All good though, I called another major, spoke to a person and got what i needed but my recommendation is to avoid vodafoe completely.

Sharanya R.

Sharanya R.Sydney, NSW

No service to loyal customers

After being with them for 10+ years, was utterly disappointed at their customer service. No duh thing as loyalty. Will never recommend this service to anybody.

STD

STDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever had

Ordered iphone12 only after customer service team confirmed I will get iphone by 26Oct now they changed to 14Dec without informing me the reasons to change, and when I call no proper response on the reasons. It appears to be giving false information before placing order, and play with customer accordingly after order is placed.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recommend Vodafone. Personalised service from friendly people. Great internet coverage, the only problem has been my lack of technical ability & they have fixed my problem every time.

Micko D.

Micko D.Sydney, NSW

Worst service including signing up

This is bad network ever, paying 104$ and the service is totally down

You can see the network Tower and the internet speed, and the customer service is World's worst too.
Always want to claim that its all customers phone's fault, never solved the issues,

Sarakara

SarakaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won't replace broken phone

Vodafone has failed me big time! Now i am just gathering docs before I file a proper complaint. You have a very poor costumer service both in store (been to 2 store) and over the phone. Nobody wants to bloody help me! Now I am stuck with a broken phone. It has been replaced after so much compaints and you have sent me another broken phone. I dont want to deal with you guys anymore. 9 years with you guys and this is how you treat your costumers.

Hai-long G.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Call them and email them many times and still not getting my prepaid active also they didn't even give a number waste $40 on prepaid i already a few emails and i call today and they hang up on me today im so annoyed so bad review and i want my money back now report you to the ACCC and now going dispute the transaction

Sasha

Sasha

Worst telecom service ever

Have waited over an hour (And counting) just to speak to tech support department. I am
A new customer using the internet. Should have known after my iPhone 11 went missing in the post last year and took several months to replace (with the wrong colour).
The screenshot says it all. Don’t use this company. Bloody nightmare to deal with -the worst.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the first few days

The customer care team is useless and 'are not taking calls today', it is impossible to contact anyone in relation to any problems, you cant change your plan because there are 'technical issues' and no one is available to help and you keep getting shifted from person to person with no resolve to problems. Nbn keeps dropping out and is slower than promised.

Daveant

Daveant

Internet very slow. Frequent drop outs. Can't register for Vodafone.

What has happened to Vodafone? Internet works on and off. Previously worked well. Can't register for My Vodafone. SMS to get a password never arrives. What is happening? 30 words.

APG

APGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disrespectful and Rude Customer Service

Overcharging customers and no reversal options. The network is unreliable and customer service is rude. They will only ask you for a review or rate the customer care experience if you had a positive outcome. That’s not an ethical business model.

Prakash

PrakashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience

Very poor network service , Need to improve Your network quality. I have very bad experience with vodafone.please provide quality service to your customer. Very very bad experience with vodafone thanks.

Gillian M.

Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years however I will changing providers as their app is so unreliable, spending over an hour at a time trying to access the app is simply just frustrating and frankly not good enough. For a company this size they should really get their act into gear. Disappointing Vodafone!

Absolutely trash

Data is slow. Topped up $20 worth of data and in expired within hours. Couldn’t top up because the app wasn’t working and it hadn’t been working few a few days, website useless. Do not ever by this trash

Hubba D.

Hubba D.

BEWARE

Vodafone need to realise that customer service is a big deal in Australia, I was on the phone for 30 minutes transfered from one person to the other with the English language being a barrier, after my many years of being a customer I now say goodbye and good riddens

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere