Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

BBB
BBBSydney, NSW

Terrible company Stay Away from Vodafone

It’s been three days that cannot make calls, even if it connects the other side won’t hear anything. Tried to get through to them several times and they didn’t even hear me. As soon as I go out of the area Bondi my phone and everything else is working. Terrible company, stay away from them

The worst company ever, I completely regret having a plan with Vodafone, horrible customer service.

The network coverage is reasonable in my area.
The company is ripping me off, when I purchased the plan it was different than what they are charging me, everytime they promise to fix the this issue but no action has been taken yet.

Kyfho
KyfhoVictoria

Fed Up Customer

Local Reception
Dave
DaveMacquarie 2614, ACT

Warning on Vodafone pre-paid SIMs

Vodafone took $10 from my bank account, but failed to deliver on a pre-paid SIM plan. Now, months later, they are ignoring my refund request despite being sent proof that the money was taken.

Terrible

MP93R
MP93R

So many wasted years and money

It was a great a idea at the time to choose Vodafone, when you're young and dumb... Decided to look into my phone plan because most of us are now WFH and who honestly, who wants to spend a fortune on phone bills? Moved over from Vodafone to Belong after 10 year+ and it was the best decision. Plan went from $36/$40 to $15 months with roll over data (3GB and unlimited calls and texts to standard national numbers). Leaving Vodafone will cost you a small fee of $8.00 - this is called a port out fee. Royalty does not mean crap to them so you will have to pay this regardless of how much money or time you have been with them. Customer service online chat was actually pretty helpful in my experience so no negative here.

Smith
SmithSydney, NSW

No ps5 stock lying about having

Ordered a ps5 online after being assured they have stock. Received email advising delay when raised an enquiry advised they do not have stock after all, keep delaying date as do not know when they are getting stock cannot give a set date as they don’t know just as everyone else does not. Don’t be fooled into buying into plans for a ps5 they do not have! Completely unethical.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service

Nazish
NazishSydney, NSW

Very hopeless customer service.

Everytime you call them, you listen to a different story, different direction in what you were said on the previous call. I was trading in my mobile for a new mobile, which they were very quick to see end us the new mobile, but then made us very frustrated sending the old mobile. We spend hours on phone, had to go to Vodafone store, still everyone were trying to push us to a new direction, and not helping us to get it completed..

Sam
Sam

Vodafone is hopeless

Vodafone is hopeless! I updated plan for a cheaper one since I didn't need certain services, and still charge me the same as my previous bill for the next two months! I've tried to call them and all I get is "I'll have my supervisor look into it further" I have had nothing but constant issues with Vodafone. I DON'T RECOMMEND at all!
Internet you get 1 bar most places you go, I always have to connect to wifi because of the service issues

Stephen S.
Stephen S.

worst worsening Telecom service provider

Unreliable reception, unreliable mobile internet speed. Made a complaint to the company, ended up wasted half hour of my.life and outcome is they're playing dumb then told me their system shown never have an issue.
Anyone who's intended to choose Vodafone, I will guarantee that you will never ever get any benefits from their terrible misleading terms and condition of service.

Scott Blundell
Scott Blundell

Joke of a company

Irresponsible support service

Poor network coverage, frequent disconnections, lack of response when calling customer service. My monthly bills has increased without explaining the reason for this change. I have been with this provider for longer than 15 years and have to consider change now.

Frustrating

Honestly the most frustrating service. They have launched an upgrade campaign in our area. Which has affected calls , Texts and internet coverage. Without even informing us prior to this maintenance. Two weeks of a hard time during the lockdown while we are working remotely and our work is 100% Dependable on the internet and calls. They affected my business. Lesson to be learned NEVER subscribe with the same company for all your devices at home. At least you can prepare yourself for a such situation in the future

Shazza 55