Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

loyal customers should be rewarded. not other way around

i’m giving 2 stars just because they offer great deals for new customers.
Not so great to loyal customers( i’ve been with them for 8 years ) . they offer a plan with 80gb for 45$ a month if you’re a new customer but not for someone it has been with them for 8 years .. i’ll have to pay more to get more Gb that i actually don’t need when i just wanted that specific plan.

loyal customers should get at least same deals as new customers … AT LEAST .

great provider for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY .

Nudge
NudgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

you are a cash cow

The Voda network in high density areas work - not well but works.

My issue is that they sell a mobile for $1800 on a 3 year plan - at the end of the plan it i worth $150.00 max on a $2500.00 replacement (Samsung have a $700 trade in). Telstra will offer a $800 43 inch colour TV - Optus will throw in a new smart watch. Both offers kill the Voda offer.

Voda has lost me - I am not a cash cow - my only issue is how to cancel my Voda contracts - and that seems they have made difficult

A pox on Voda

Chris
Chris

Punished for loyalty???

Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Lots of data

I have a pre paid sim only plan. I have automatic recharge so I get extra data every month. I like the feature that you don't loose internet if you run out of data it just goes slower, not that I ever would as I have 200gb in my data bank.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Terry BBQ
Terry BBQSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good.

We have been with Vodafone for around 10 years including phone and NBN...never had a problem.
Downloads are fast and never had drop outs with coverage. I have 3 mobiles and the NBN with Vodafone.
Touch wood...not had a fault as yet.

MXSB
MXSBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone Marion Westfield SA simply woeful -- never again!

Romina
Romina

Such a waste of time

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Dan
Dan

pretty bad since TPG merger

Coverage was average, no dropouts but generally pretty slow for my area (Sydney metro). Bought into a prepaid special intro offer that promised data rollover, bonus data and a discount for first 3 renewals - this was not honoured, charged me full rate on the first renewal & no data rollover. Staff picked up the error but only offered extras credit if I renewed at full price again. nah..

Overcharged long time customer

Updated my phone in 2019, added a I pad that I canceled before receiving , it was supposed to be canceled 19 months later I find out I have continued to be charged for iPad and NBN plan 3 calls later still waiting for a promised call back and refund that is substantial !!! No response but I keep getting txt for rating customer service ? Up your game call me as promised and give me a refund !

ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible mobile data

Had been with Telstra for a year and had had no problems switched to Vodafone and have had so many problems. The first problem was trying to transfer my number it didn't work. This was kind of the other providers problem but still. The coverage has been terrible compared to Telstra I'm in the middle of a town and there 1 bar. There was also a network outage for a few days. Not very happy with them will be switching back to Telstra.

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be great. Not anymore

I've been a Vodafone customer for over 15 years. Used to have fantastic customer service but now it's very bad.
Phone calls break up/drop out often.
Data is good then drops off. I would call and complain, data would be good again then pan off. Constant battle.
I have now changed to Telstra

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Taking money without permission.

I added my card details to make recharging quicker. But Vodafone started taking money out automatically. I called them to ask why and the guy in India? said I had done it myself. Which I hadn't. Then he rudely suggested that I should "try" listening to him. As if I hadn't been ?!?
I have had little trouble with Vodafone in the past. Unless I travelled interstate, then service was different.
Just be careful adding a card to make things faster. They will take your money without asking.
Kind regards. Anthony.

AidenNew South Wales

GREAT DEAL!

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Mobile coverage far worse than Telstra

Planning on switching my mobile phone service back to Telstra as the mobile coverage is pretty poor. Lots of areas with no coverage. SOS only.
The broadband though is very fast