Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

loyal customers should be rewarded. not other way around

i’m giving 2 stars just because they offer great deals for new customers.
Not so great to loyal customers( i’ve been with them for 8 years ) . they offer a plan with 80gb for 45$ a month if you’re a new customer but not for someone it has been with them for 8 years .. i’ll have to pay more to get more Gb that i actually don’t need when i just wanted that specific plan.

loyal customers should get at least same deals as new customers … AT LEAST .

great provider for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY .

Nikki
Nikki

The kindest and most helpful customer service

After moving internet and mobile services from Telstra I am so impressed with how kind each person is that I've spoken to over the phone. It has been a seamless transition! Telstra don't even allow you to call up anymore on the phone... I highly recommend vodafone! Great service :)

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone Keilor Central - amazing service

Cannot believe how helpful Ali was from the Vodafone store in Keilor went above and beyond to get me an urgent phone sourced it, signed me and assisted with reviewing my plans for the best deal for me! In these tough times it was so kind and nice to get face to face assistance.

Divya
DivyaVictoria

Customer for 13 years

I have been with Vodafone for 13 years.
I am happy with my plan, phone and service.
Customer service is excellent too.
I use store in point cook town centre. They are lovely

winston sim
winston simSydney, NSW

Top Services from Vodafone Technical Support

I wish to express my support to the technical support team in Vodafone. Impressive technical knowledge from Vivian J (Technical Support) helping me with an international call issues affecting my mobile.
Job well done Vivian!

Nudge
NudgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

you are a cash cow

The Voda network in high density areas work - not well but works.

My issue is that they sell a mobile for $1800 on a 3 year plan - at the end of the plan it i worth $150.00 max on a $2500.00 replacement (Samsung have a $700 trade in). Telstra will offer a $800 43 inch colour TV - Optus will throw in a new smart watch. Both offers kill the Voda offer.

Voda has lost me - I am not a cash cow - my only issue is how to cancel my Voda contracts - and that seems they have made difficult

A pox on Voda

scott
scottIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. Only a few black spots that happen with all networks. I choose to stay with Vodafone because of the $5 overseas roaming. Hopefully we will be able to again soon

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Esther w
Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... I love the quick online and over the phone customer service... every single interaction I’ve had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... I’ve been Vodafone for about 15 years and never ever had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with 100g data for a very cheep rate...
Honestly couldn’t be happier with Vodafone.

Jafer A.
Jafer A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best provider by far

They treat their customers with respect and integrity. They definitely value their customers and give them the best solution. I would recommend joining them, and making sure you stick with them for long because they will give you good treatment as a loyal customer. You just got to be loyal to them

Derek
DerekMelba 2615, ACT

EXELLENT Service

MXSB
MXSBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone Marion Westfield SA simply woeful -- never again!

Romina

Great Service, Sad to Go

Dan
Dan

pretty bad since TPG merger

Coverage was average, no dropouts but generally pretty slow for my area (Sydney metro). Bought into a prepaid special intro offer that promised data rollover, bonus data and a discount for first 3 renewals - this was not honoured, charged me full rate on the first renewal & no data rollover. Staff picked up the error but only offered extras credit if I renewed at full price again. nah..

Overcharged long time customer

Updated my phone in 2019, added a I pad that I canceled before receiving , it was supposed to be canceled 19 months later I find out I have continued to be charged for iPad and NBN plan 3 calls later still waiting for a promised call back and refund that is substantial !!! No response but I keep getting txt for rating customer service ? Up your game call me as promised and give me a refund !