Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Worst maintenance team

I have been reporting a black spot of vodafone mobile coverage to complaints/maintenance team many times and instead of them fixing the problem, they are more interested in gathering people's information than fixing the problem.
Unfortunately vodafone has a useless team.

absolutely terrible do not join

I only joined vodaphone so I could use my apple watch without my phone near by and what a joke!! even in metro melbourne the data is always dropping out. In a group of people, only my phone is on no service. And so expensive as well. Not sure what I'm paying for when the only place I get data is in my home, I can use wifi??? Data is for when you leave the house and it needs to work.

Would give 0 stars if possible

The app is horrible, they have no email to contact them by (or they hide it really well so ppl dont bother them or something) its IMPOSSIBLE to talk to a person cuz of their retarted AI, which cuts the phone before solving my issue smh

Karen D.
Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor coverage

I made the mistake of joining Vodafone almost 3 years ago with a contract on a mobile phone I have constant dropouts and the coverage seems to have gotten much worse over the past several months
Response from vodafone change the settings on your phone and oh yes we are upgrading in your area.
It doesn’t matter what area of Melbourne I am I have the same issue.
I can’t wait until my contract is up to switch providers in 3months time
I wouldn’t recommend Vodafone

Local Reception

Mehdi A.
Mehdi A.Perth, WA

Horrible service in Albany

This garbage is more disconnected than it is connected in Albany Western Australia. Don't count on Vodafone f you are meant to use it outside Perth for data or normal phone use.

Ridiculous Company

Prefer to give 0 stars. Have been trying to get my NBN connected for a month! I work from home so rely on internet and everytime I contact Vodafone to get this sorted they repeat the same thing over and over again and tell me to wait 24hrs and NBN will connect only for me to have to follow up and them to say NBN can't find a connection so wait 24hrs again. I requested a technician come to my property to review the issue and they continue to say "it will be done remotely" and giving empty promises. I highly suggest you stear clear of this company because they're an actual joke.

tomsan
tomsanBrisbane

App is a joke

The App was a joke and now the new version needs you to register all over again. The link sent by email or by sms returns a message ‘does not exist’. From bad to worse. Curses and frustrations.

Vodafone just fails over and over again with the app.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Sydney Officer
Sydney OfficerSydney, NSW

Join our class action against Vodafone

We have had a gut full of bad services and it’s not improving. Vodafone have been lying about improved service for decades. They still can’t provide internet at an acceptable speed or coverage even in city areas. It’s disgusting they keep billing us and marketing their lies but we are all bearing the frustration. Look for vodaclassaction on Instagram.

I would give 0 stars if i could

Vodafone representatives on the phone are rude, unhelpful and totally pointless. They schedule call backs with people that never happen, they charge you for things you haven't received and refuse to refund you. I've transferred all of my accounts away from Vodafone and will never use them again.

Chamballa
ChamballaSydney, NSW

5G WiFi routers do not work with old devices

Worst network provider

One of the worst network provider I have ever seen, I have never get a full network in my area and everytime calls are disconnected due to bad network provider.

Service

One of the Cheater. They are robbing my money even I am not using the service and asking to pay $400+ for holding the number . I requested to cancel the plan they didnot allow me unless I pay the money for time of keeping number . Asking me same question 100times and not providing resolution. Don’t make mistakes signing in Vodafone pls . They sucker !

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Six hrs of my life I wont get back

Wasted six hrs thanks to the technical support team, was informed that my phone and watch was compatible and there were some troubleshooting steps that needed to be taken. Three shop visits, hrs on the phone and taken time out of my work day to rectify the problem only to be told that in fact my phone and watch was not compatible. Spoke with customer support, was offered $40 credit for the inconvenience. On my way to Telstra to start a new plan. Vodafone could not get any worse.

If I could give negative stars I would.

I have used many teleco providers all over the world and Vodafone is definitely the worst. I would rather amputate my own finger than deal with them in any way shape or form ever again. Honestly, if it looks like a great deal and you’re considering it just don’t. If you think of your time on an hourly wage then the many many hours you are likely to spend on the phone to their trash customer service will far outweigh any additional savings you might make.

terrible company, customer service who pass the buck

Paul M.
Paul M.asked

What’s your experience of using Vodafone in Western Australia when travelling

David F.
David F.asked

I have no issues with Vodafone Aust, good customer service and my home internet is great been 3 months a couple issues were sorted out very quickly by friendly staff. **** 4 stars

Simon
Simonasked

I have been a customer of Vodafone for a few years with both my mobile phone & NBN because I was assured that they were adding towers themselves so as coverage would improve (which it did). Recently the reception on my mobile has now deteriorated markedly along with my NBN connection... After contacting Vodafone on many occasions with no result I am now looking at an alternative NBN connection and ditching Vodafone NBN .Unfortunately, I am still locked into a mobile deal for the next 18months but as soon as I can opt out I shall be doing so.. So disappointed that I have been lied to by Vodafone as I should probably report them to the authorities but that doesn't make the reception any better..

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone Australia representatives