Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Network is good n general barely drop out
Downloaded speed is ok Price is reasonable been a customer for many years would recommend to everyone if need get connected !good choice

Hasitha
Hasitha

Vodafone service and coverage getting worse

It used to be very good. In fact I was with Vodafone for almost 10 years. However, i started experiencing network issues since last year even in city limits at times. The quality of sales calls have also dropped significantly. They used to be very good in the past. I’m not sure what’s changed, but I’ve decided to look for other options. There are better deals and coverage, my wife was also with Vodafone and moved to Belong. They have much better coverage and value for money. I recommended Vodafone in the past. However wouldn’t be doing it any more.

Samy L.
Samy L.Perth, WA

Five Star

Have no issues with coverage - actually have more than my partner who's with Telstra most times. Speed is always good too. Service is always outstanding and competitive pricing for what is offered. Have been with Vodafone approximately 10 years and have no desire to change.

The coverage is getting worse

Vodafone was okay but the network is getting worse. I can not even get a 4G network consistently. After this sim plan contract finish will definitely move to other service provider

Anna M.
Anna M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's ok

It's ok but I won't suggest to another member of my family because they're charging too much and even didn't explain or refund me. When I call asking lots of question, It just waste of my time.

V.conn
V.connSydney, NSW

Need better customer service

Generally Vodafone’s okay however when there is an issue I have to speak to someone who cannot speak English, so I can never get an answer to my problems and nothing every gets fixed.

Don’t trust roaming

I was led to believe that roaming allowed you to use your phone as if you were in Australia, however please be aware that you don’t get voicemail message notifications nor can you access voicemail as you would in Australia.
I missed very important messages when I was away - very frustrating that I wasn’t notified.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Cathy
CathyPerth, WA

Changing my mobile was easy

I have used Vodafone for some time and the network coverage was a significant improvement to my last service. upgrading my mobile in the Wanneroo store was really straightforward and the store member was very helpful. I have now started to use Vodafone for NBN. So far so good

Jimmy Kingsley
Jimmy KingsleyCentral, SA

I love my Vodafone

I think Vodafone is great, they have pretty good prices and gives you a good amount of mobile data at a reasonable price
Can't complain
I've been with them for over 10 years and never had any problems that won't fixed early :)

Not happy
Not happy

cheap. terrible support

Plans are decently cheap enough. Store service is ok but not always correct and accessories are too costly. Phone support is woeful with the answers being taken from the online help list

Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

431 Bourke St for the best service

After experiencing very poor service at the Vodafone store on the corner of Swanston and Bourke streets for many years, I decided to try the Bourke St mall option. The service here was outstanding thanks to Rosa and Ambrose. Very professional, friendly and customer centric. I highly recommend taking the extra minute walk from the corner store option to the mall option to find out what true customer service should be. Thanks again guys for your help and solutions. Very impressed.

Emanon01
Emanon01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service poor experience

Pros:
- $5/day Roaming has been great.
- Vodafone App when it works
Cons:
- customer service has been terrible on more than 1 Occassion where I have been told to hold for long periods and not fully getting the answers I had been looking for.
- remote mobile coverage
- App temperamental.
- retail stores only interested in making a sale.

Vodafone is a safe bet but for a loyal customer like myself no real benefits and is best to see what all telecommunication companies are doing. Combining NBN with all mobile services works out really good.

George K.
George K.South East Queensland, QLD

All good.

Been with Vodafone for ten months now and never had a problem. Fast downloads. Good reception and clear calls. So all good. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Cheers and thanks.

Not the Vodafone of yesteryear

Sales staff was good but coverage @ WA bad

Sales staff was helpful and friendly.
Data coverage at Albany was bad. Most parts of highway was SOS calls. :(

At Denmark now , have 4g, 3 bars but download speeds are slow. Used Oz speed test and <3mbps
Not sure of other carriers

Cez
CezAU

No signal and charged Porting Fee??!

Been with Vodafone 5 years. To me city & parramatta signals are not bad but once we go past Newcastle, impossible to get reception. I just ported and charged $8. I’ve ported my number at least 7 times and ONLY VODAFONE charged this ‘porting fee’

Incentives to join. Lock in customers. Then rip them off

Vodafone pay as you go gives 35Gb for $30 for the first three months. After that it is $25 for 10Gb, with no option to upgrade. The add-on data costs are $10/Gb (28 days). That’s gouging your faithful customers. I advise staying with them for three months and then changing networks. I checked my balance (1.6Gb left) and immediately received notification that I was below 100Mb (huh?) and then out of data. Their website on usage is glacial and tends to divert you to “special offers” which are unavailable to you. It gives usage packet size but not the time of usage. Their app doesn’t work at all on an iPhone X.

Martyn
MartynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A fair comparison on customer service and coverage.

Mo
Mo

Customer service is bad

I just called them with an intention to upgrade my plan but the consultant I dealt with was so bad to the point where I was about to say forget about it!
He is very pushy to sell other products and if you say "No, Thank you".. voice changes to show disappointment.
Then ends with "If you agree now then you can't cancel.. yes or no?".. "I just want to hear YES or NO"
This is a very unprofessional attitude from a global company.

Lori
LoriSydney, NSW

Great service at Vodafone Cronulla

Called into the store last week looking to transfer from Telstra. Samuel was the sales attendant at the time and was very helpful. Definitely better value than Telstra. I walked in with no appointment, got served straight away.
Thanks for your patience Samuel
Lori

Kath
Kath

Excellent service Vodafone Brookside Qld

Moved my mobile service over to Vodafone today after being with another supplier for 15 years. Jackie was professional and gave clear information. Highly recommend her and this Vodafone outlet

dogitia
dogitiaPerth, WA

plans over still charging $80 for 12 gig

look service is fine data is slow during the day in the city same with most networks after work hours its fast again
what got me is i have been with them for 5 years bills all ways paid etc contracts over and plan doesn't get cheaper still charging $80 for 12 gigs i call and they said they Do not change your plan but now that i have called they can offer a cheaper plan no thank you i am going to another company.
how many people are over paying for a service that others charge for a third the price ?

Vodafone is the best telco company for quality and customer service!

Vodafone has been nothing short of brilliant with our phones so we changed our internet which was terrible with Telstra and the support we got from Telstra was an absolute joke alone with the service. Vodafone have went above and beyond in store and on the phone and we are stoked with our phones and nbn!

Wonderful service, great pricing!

Service was incredible as always, Jerome made the entire process incredibly clear and easy. We’ve shopped around looking at plans for a while now, but none have been better than the ones offered at Vodafone, and for a fraction of the price too. Will definitely be staying with vodafone in the future.

Dana Y
Dana YWestern Australia

Soo out of touch with small businesses !