Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

1.1

Overcharged long time customer

Updated my phone in 2019, added a I pad that I canceled before receiving , it was supposed to be canceled 19 months later I find out I have continued to be charged for iPad and NBN plan 3 calls later still waiting for a promised call back and refund that is substantial !!! No response but I keep getting txt for rating customer service ? Up your game call me as promised and give me a refund !

Local Reception
Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Store LocationKwinana
Riza
RizaPerth, WA

Good costumer service

I have a good experienced no problem at all.
People are very friendly they give is a free card for coffee.
Thank you i have no words just good experienced. Good good

Local Reception

Paul M.asked

What’s your experience of using Vodafone in Western Australia when travelling

David F.
David F.asked

I have no issues with Vodafone Aust, good customer service and my home internet is great been 3 months a couple issues were sorted out very quickly by friendly staff. **** 4 stars

Simon
Simonasked

I have been a customer of Vodafone for a few years with both my mobile phone & NBN because I was assured that they were adding towers themselves so as coverage would improve (which it did). Recently the reception on my mobile has now deteriorated markedly along with my NBN connection... After contacting Vodafone on many occasions with no result I am now looking at an alternative NBN connection and ditching Vodafone NBN .Unfortunately, I am still locked into a mobile deal for the next 18months but as soon as I can opt out I shall be doing so.. So disappointed that I have been lied to by Vodafone as I should probably report them to the authorities but that doesn't make the reception any better..

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone Australia representatives