Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Adam
AdamIllawarra, NSW

Slow Updates

Unless you buy one of the brand new phones outright for like $1000 or on a plan for over $100 a month, expect a 2 year wait from software updates. In fact you will probably have purchased a new phone before your current phone gets the update and said new phone will also face a 2 year wait for update. Why so slow?

Local Reception
Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Rob
RobCanberra 2600, ACT

I recently switched from Telstra to Vodafone.

I switched to a Vodafone plan recently as thought Telstra plans were too expensive. I kept my number and found the process of switching was very quick and simple. That is about the only good thing I can say. Since switching i’ve had trouble with voice quality of calls. Not a biggie. I can live with that. Internet speed has been ok most of the time. I can live with that. First real test of coverage failed. I can’t live with that. Only got as far as the airport and network performance was non-existent. While I don’t like paying the Telstra premium. I dislike even more paying for something that is unusable and useless to me. I’ll be going back to Telstra as soon as I can.

Local Reception