Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Profit

I am not satisfied, been with vodafone ever since and with a little problem they wont help you, you call them and you will pay more for waiting too long.

Pogs
PogsAlexandra

Lack of customer service.

chanelley
chanelley

Overpriced and not great customer service

Jen
JenSydney

Recharge difficult & connection reliability also questionable

Numerous times I've needed to use the recharge service for internet/ data. It is very inconvenient in the middle of studying online to not have your mobile phone provider offer reliable & consistent recharge services. Always technical issues over the weekend when trying to recharge- to continue not only as as an online student who needs the internet, but as someone trying to get home on public transport & communicate whilst doing so. Too many times now

JP90
JP90Brisbane

Very hit and miss with the customer service.

Daniel A
Daniel AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard work to deal with them...

Grant
GrantReedy Creek

Worst Coverage: Stinging Exit Fees

Postpaid plan. Great value - $57 monthly including up to 15Gb... but we travelled from Brisbane to Tassie (via Coast road) & back (via inland Hume Highway) and it didn’t matter which stretch of Highway, town or locality we went thru or stopped at, my mates Optus coverage was always at least 1 bar better, mostly 2 bars better and all too often they had some coverage while I had none... I reluctantly went back to Optus (Amaysim) for about the same price but my call quality and download speeds have improved dramatically. Then, after 8 months with Voda I got stung with $202 exit fee!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
AusAsian
AusAsianAU

Bad customer service and misleading info

starise
stariseSydney

Poor coverage, plan

Sasha
SashaSydney

$40 SIM card package that didn't activate and you need to wait 24 hours to get resolved.

I perchased a $40 12.5GB SIM card for my phone to use while I'm back home in Sydney for two months and I went through the process of activating it and gave all my details and drivers lisence number and it didn't activate. I waited a day thinking it would and nothing happened I contacted them today and they said it was an issue from there side. And was told I needed to wait 24hours for the issue to be solved. I didn't buy the card to have to wait to use it. I needed it straight away! If I knew it would be such an issue I would have gone to a different company. And I bought the same card at the time for my parent. Such an annoying start to my trip.

joy671
joy671aldinga beach

be very careful and know your rights

VIncent T
VIncent T

Bad services

Vodafone

The reliable of the nextwork coverage was neither good or bad. The services of the signals were terrible in regards to my area.

My plans is a postpaid account on the sim only contract and said it is no lock in contract but when I used it to the timeframe that my contract it wouldn't let me quit my service.

Service and customer rating is 1.5/10

I wish vodafone have to improve its services.

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Not good. Don't recommend it.

Very unreliable. Doesn't work in most places. My plan is almost a rip-off as it almost never works. Usually when I use it it will stop working randomly and I am out in the open with no interference whatsoever.

kylie
kyliePink, Ohio

Bad customer service

Everytime i ring Vodafone I cant understand a word there saying at all and im always say "pardin pardon i cant understand you
And when ive had someone that speaks a bit clearer well they just talked right over me and asking me the same question 4 or 5 times!! My plan is up soon n im dreading to call them

Julian S
Julian SSpringwood

No overseas roaming

I landed at London's Heathrow airport and turned on my phone. There was no signal indicating that the phone was useless to use in the UK. But I was not to be without a phone. I went to a UK Vodafone shop and got a prepaid sim card. I was unable to top it up electronically because I didn't have a UK home address. So I just visited a UK Vodafone shop of which there are many in the UK and they loaded it for me and activated it for me too. It meant a changed phone number but at least I could arrange accommodation in advance and keep in touch with family back here in Australia.

Rude Service

I was on the phone to a help person she got very rude when we needed help or said we don’t understand or we can’t do this. I’m hoping most help people aren’t like this!

Not registered on network Frustrated customer

for a few hours now we are not able to receive any phone calls or make out calls or receive any messages on our vodafones. The person in the Indian call center was not very knowledgeable and could not tell me what is happening regarding the outages. Instead he kept telling me that we have no coverage were we life anyway....and told me to switch the phone on and off which I've done anyway. I'm frustrated and worried because nearly everything is going through my mobile phone and I have no idea what is happening. By the way the message on my phone reads Not registered on network.

alex
alexSydney

terrible experience with privacy team

their privacy team charged to release my personal info which it should be free and took a month to send it to me
untrained stuff and unhelpful

Very bad service and unpromising policies

Staff in this outlet has very low level understanding of English. Went for earphone warranty and they said it can not be replaced without any convincing reason. Vodafone is actually pathetic in customer service and the way they charge extra for data is also totally unsatisfactory. Not worth recommending.

Why i got rid of vodaphone

Rukas
Rukasnewcastle

Just don't try to leave or switch

Brenden
BrendenBrisbane

Stay Away!!!!

I was on contract and had been a loyal customer with them for over 5 years.

Their customer service is consistently awful. It takes over 4 or 5 different calls to different representatives to finally have someone listen to you and treat you like a human person. Once this FINALLY occurs, you've got a 50/50 shot of them actually deciding to help you or not.

The service itself was fine, but with customer service this rotten you're better off going with anyone else; STAY AWAY

Worst Customer service

leo
leoAU

Best if no others

If you love International call
I would say optus is perfect because they give more optional unlimited or huge minutes to call overeas. Like to call bali

Thilak81
Thilak81Marsden

Vodafone made trouble for me financially but I'm still using that

I'm not happy with them because they never helped me but they put default for my credit file for very little money

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers