Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Clint
ClintSouthbank city

Worst reception in countryside

Don't get Vodafone if you go to the countryside or if u are living there, don't get reception, if you are luck can get a bit.

Gers worse and worse in manly , sydney

For the last 4 months the internet in manly provided by Vodafone ranges from very bad to moderate. Last year was good but after I updated my contract the service is very disappointing. I have called the custorem service 5 times and after every call it was ok for 24 hr. Weekends when you need the internet the most are the worse. 4 months ago I was informed that there are some technical issues but come on!!!! What a excuse!!!

Not recommending. I am on contract 12 months. Mobile 12 GB a month. You do not need this much cause the internet speed is so slow you never use it.

Beware of exit fees

Just finished our 2 year plan.
Now informed will be charged a 50% plus $5 of monthly charge to exit the plan,
even though the 2 years are finished.
Only carrier I know who does this extra charge.

Pauline
PaulineToowoomba

I am not being heard and am left with no mobile phone as a consequence

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Good phone but terrible service at shop in Caloundra.

I went to Vodaphone shop with problem with my 7. It makes loud noise every hour, and other stuff. The customer service man couldn't have cared less!
Very disappointed.

No reception and I work at the edge of the city

Crap crap crap

Vodafone used to be a top company! Until all the sudden i can't get a decent reception in my own home and can't connect to my internet. Even my 3G data was so slow that i couldn't load anything up! This entity has gone down hill... And i won't be renewing that is for sure.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Do not trust the sales operators!

I was informed by the sales operator that he could match the online offer and give me an extra small discount if I organise my phone plan with him. I only received half the Qantas Frequently flyer points. Not the amount stated in the online offer. I called up and after a half hour wait, I was informed the balance would follow. Still nothing. What a bunch of liars.

JOR
JOR

Deceiving assurance.

Seriously VODAFONE, your Customer Service is very disappointing/lousy! You kept putting me on hold, transferred my call to different departments, and the ending? No solution!!! Do not give assurance to your customer if it is not true! That is deceiving! And GREAT JOB Customer Service! MY 1hr and 20mins (to be exact) was just wasted!!!

Below average

Vodafone's extremely cheap, now I know why. Terrible network reliability and speeds, probably one of the worst websites I've ever used, it's always down for maintenance. Value for money is ok, customer service is decent for anything non technical (account problems, online payment issues ect). Reception is terrible, an average of 1 to 2 bars maximum on 4G (3 to 4 bars with telstras 4G). I've been with Vodafone for over 10 years with no problems, but since using my phone for more online activities, Vodafone's flaws have become really apparent. Save yourself some time and hassle, pay a bit extra and go for telstra.

Athena
AthenaSydney

Overbilling

Have signed a contract with Vodafone for almost 2 years now and they provide the decent data reception. Although, I have been charged $10 additional to my usual bill of $87 every month which is ridiculous considering I check everyday for my remaining data, turning it off whenever it reaches 200mb or less. The remaining data level in the Vodafone app is completely unreliable, updating itself every 24 hours and the alternative method of checking through texting 1315 always states a false number causing you to go over your real limit. I will never a contract with them again and would rather go with virgin mobile.

Unlimited calls India

I am not happy from Vodafone because they are not giving unlimited international calls that's why I m going for boost because they are giving unlimited international calls with 40$
If Vodafone can give me unlimited calls to international I can keep Vodafone

Poor Customer Service.

Manny
MannyAU

Worst Customer Care

ADAM
ADAMAU

THE WORST APPLICATION AND WEBSITE

Vodafone is good in customer service. Indians are trying to make you happy overtime you call them .
Problem is their website and phone application. You can't download old bills from internet, wait for minutes to access application. Their IT team needs to be sacked and develop new website and application... that is usable!

tomrees
tomrees

Note 7 return

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst website ever/connection always slow at certain times of the day

I have never had so many issues with a website in my life. Every second day it's down, which is a nightmare when you need to check your download limits. Seriously, I would expect an internet service provider to actually have a decent website. The other problem is that during the after work hours the connection is sluggish. I'm in Narre Warren so it's not like I'm in the middle of nowhere. I honestly got a better connection in Numurkah. There are far better deals out there now anyway. Once my contract is up I'll be switching. Very disappointed.

Stealing from customers won't make you rich.

Bad customer service, as well they are so quick to charge you extra but take forever to fix issues.

Misinformation regarding coverage

Internet ok. Phone out ok. I have lost contact with friends simply becauce they cannot contact me? 90% of my inbound calls get diverted to voice mail. Even emergancy calls, Vodafone calls, Family members. No help from Vodafone just crap answers. We are looking into it? 14 months and still looking. Im getting some carrier pidgin they should work?

Marjorie
MarjoriePerth, WA

Internet service is rubbish!

At first was a good deal because it was the cheapest plan (phone+plan) on the market. But now it's a nightmare! It was suppose to have 3-4gb of data but I can't use the google maps or listen to music on pandora! I'm not talking about watching videos, just listen to music and don't get lost while driving..
Just waiting to this nightmare plan to end and I will never get vodafone again!

Terrible system and arrogant telephone customer service

Lena Muo
Lena MuoNSW, 2146

Fast 4G speeds but too pricey compared with other mobile providers

I'm on a $40 postpaid plan for $70 every month. You get only 300mb data and $300 credit. Too little given for the amount I pay each month. Really disappointing

Sofrigo
SofrigoPerth

I'm with Vodafone because of international calls only

So bad. Right now, I'm in Dunsborough on my short vacation and just checked my speed : 0.07 download / 0.13 upload. Terrible and it's with full signal. I mean... What? And it's not just this town. I have many problems in Perth. Signal disconnects so often, terrible reception, 1 minute video buffers 14 times... The only reason I'm with them is because I can spend all my credits on international calls and that's the plan I got few years ago. You just don't get that any more. In few months, when my contract ends, I'm definitely switching to another provider. 2 stars because of the plan in using.

Dead Data Connection

Vodafone provide super slow data connection. It's so annoying. Not just outside Adelaide CBD but even in the heart of Adelaide (Rundle Mall), I often get trouble with data connection. With many complaining same, Vodafone engineers should be outside monitoring and measuring signal strength and, should fix this problem.

Please dont waste your money with vodafone! Never ever use this anymore!

Please don't waste your money with this service! The first few month was just ok. But later, They charge you some money that you haven't used yet! When you complain about it. they said similarly that is your fault it not their fault. all the charges are valid and correct. I have been charged for 4GB data in every 5 mins of the same day on the last minutes (11pm till 12) of monthly billing! When I said it is something wrong even they got triple check but they still said that they charged me for the right thing! I just feel it so ridiculous how come in 5 mins I can reach full 1 GB data! Please trust me! don't waste your money! If you need move evidence contact me I will show every thing for you.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers