Vodafone

Vodafone (page 6 of 6)

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

angie_robertson
angie_robertsonWA, 6014

Terrible coverage, call centre hard to understand

Where should i start with vodafone? maybe the fact that i should never have signed up with them. It frustrates me though because they have the best plan deals out there and that's what wins the sale. Then you find out how terrible the coverage is and the call centre - i am not even going to start with that.

I have to admit they are very good with extending my bill payment dates though if i can meet the deadline.
Prices
Coverage, Call Centre

Beet
BeetSYDNEY

get a back up provider to cover vodafones lapses and network outages and problems.

What a long road and only a few months left till the end of my contract. Have had a back up with alter carrier, OPTUS. That is how I am working now. When it hits a heavier time esp, there are no givens with vodafone. Its an old story but great till they merged with 3. Then months and months of upgrade promises..... I would rate vodafone the lowest in letting their cutomers down.
great, when it works well!
so much hope given and lots of disappointment in their promises of service.

NicoleBR
NicoleBRSydney, NSW

Slow and poor service

Overall the coverage and signals are not that bad. The real let down is how slow Vodafone manages to port numbers from a different server. For both my husband and I it took over 2 weeks and 19 phone calls to get it working. I do not blame the call center workers, I in fact feel sad that they work for such a bad company. Their system is very slow and it is a shame.
Coverage is ok, they have good caps
Really slow service

irina1985
irina1985Canberra

the worst service ever

Vodafone does not provide timely updates on data usage.I got charged for an excessive data usage, while I am sure I could not have used that much. Customer service is unhelpful and unwilling to resolve the issue.

take every opportunity to rip you off

julie-ann
julie-annSydney, Australia

very unreliable-

vodafone internet and mobile , poor sevice bad reception.cant send messages cant make calls ,home internet drops out constantly. and i live not far from the city not out in the country.

sheila.oliver
sheila.oliverAU

Such poor communication!

Going from 3 to Vodafone was supposed to be a breeze! It wasn't and my business depends on it! My new sim card wouldn't work and it wasn't until I got desperate and called Nokia that I got to speak to a real person albeit someone overseas. They explained that I had to get 3 to "unlock" my phone, not easy on a Friday night. With the help of "real" people the deed was done. My gripe is, why can't we be forewarned? I doubt that I'd have such a sour taste in my mouth regarding both 3 and Vodafone [Aren't they supposed to be the same company now?]if I'd know in advance what to expect.
Coverage is good
Just the initial transition

Voda Big Fail

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

steve3000
steve3000nsw, 2575

Kr_03
Kr_03

Bad

The cap plans are cheap and good value, however their customer service team has really poor customer service. I guess you pay for what you get.
Cheapest mobile plans. Online site is good to check balances.
Don't try the online help, the people who reply back to my queries can never get anything right. They didn't understand what i was writing, very frustrating. Finally had to call them, which was an experience in it;s self.

mybubba
mybubba

Bad

Coverage is getting worse at my place. Virtually no signal at all at home now.... All 5 people I spoke to were Indians. Can hardly understand them. Its very frustrating telling 5 different people the same information and all 5 people had to verify my details and mobile number! Got the worst headache after talking to them. I will switch toi someone else after my contract has expired

Transferred on the phone 5 times and had to repeat my problems and detail 5 times and explain the problem again and again and again...the worse thing is you get Indians and I can barely understand them

serggusak
serggusakSydney, NSW

Bad

I'm using their mobile broadband. The coverage of my regular train root is bad, but maybe other providers won't cover it better.
As for the web-site and the procedures, it's just weird and unprofessional. You need to try it out yourself to understand what I mean. For instance, it sends you e-mails that you have to answer by typing your response in a particular space in the original e-mail. They won't reply if you do something incorrectly. The modem software does not work properly, constantly crashes and needs to be reconnected or killed using Task Manager every now and then.
Nothing so far
Unstable and weird web site/billing activation/support requests/etc. Faulty mobile broadband modem software.

chinaplate1954
chinaplate1954Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad

Living in a fire zone area, I would be unable to receive an emergency call as the signal is so poor now. I have been with Vodafone for a number of years and never had this signal problem. It is not the phones as many have been tried. For people living in these areas I would not recommend Vodafone. I am scoring only for the plans.
I like the CAPS that are offered with Vodafone, great value for money.
Unfortunately, living in Central Victoria over the last few months the signal has declined significantly to the stage that it is impossible for people to phone me anymore. This was not a problem previously.

erin_88

xlcapries

triciamonaro
triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

Bad

I got Vodafone for my daughter and was told coverage here was good. The only place she can get service is at home in 1 room only and in front yard only she has no service for almost a 20klm radius, yet we were guaranteed cover. My partner is with optus his drops in and out, I am with Telstra and I always have service. Vodafone just does not have the coverage they claim to have.
good pre paid plans on $29 jumbo cap
cannot get service 90% of surrounding area where I live yet my telstra phone always has service

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers