Vodafone

Punished for loyalty???

Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Lots of data

I have a pre paid sim only plan. I have automatic recharge so I get extra data every month. I like the feature that you don't loose internet if you run out of data it just goes slower, not that I ever would as I have 200gb in my data bank.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Terry BBQ
Terry BBQSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good.

We have been with Vodafone for around 10 years including phone and NBN...never had a problem.
Downloads are fast and never had drop outs with coverage. I have 3 mobiles and the NBN with Vodafone.
Touch wood...not had a fault as yet.

Aiden
AidenNew South Wales

GREAT DEAL!

Aiden H.
Aiden H.Sydney, NSW

Patchy service at times, but good customer service makes all the difference

Lauren T
Lauren TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

been a happy vodafone customer since 2007

I am surprised by all these negative reviews, i have been with Vodafone for 13 years and i have never had any issues with them. the customer service team are helpful but sometimes a bit difficult to communicate with as there is a bit of a language barrier. i recently upgraded to a galaxy s20 and traded in my old galaxy s9 was given a great price and credit was processed to my account efficiently. they also help you set up your new phone and transfer all the apps and data from the old one to the new one in a matter of minutes.

the only thing i was a bit cautious about was when i went into store to pick up my new phone the vodafone guy nearly gave it to another customer who was also in the store as her name was also [name removed],

Matteus
Matteus

Good provider, could be best

Coverage- excellent
Customer service- perfect
Price - Can be controlled

I've been Vodafone customer for 14 year in India and Australia.
I couldn't get unlimited calls to India anymore so I left it but may join back if a nice package will be offered

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Brackenboy
BrackenboySouth East Queensland, QLD

User unfriendly website.

I have been with Vodaphone for 18 months on a sim only plan since I scrapped the landline. The service itself has been faultless, however since I can't understand foreign call centre staff I went online to choose a GB upgrade and found their website so confusing and biased to new customers I ended up changing to another carrier who had an easy to understand website, and had my phone number ported within 24 hours. So long, Vodaphone.

sam
samSydney, NSW

A better network

I have been with Vodafone for a few years now, I have 2 mobile numbers, an iPad contract and my NBN recently. They are getting better in providing customer service, much better network and reliable NBN provider.

Katie A
Katie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice customer service and good products

Customer service are always helpful and friendly with any issues. Coverage in rural areas isnt amazing but its good otherwise. Prepaid recharges are decent value and plans are also pretty good.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Always used this provider for my phone plans

I have always used this provider for my mobile phone plans. The network coverage is usually reliable. Download speeds have always been good especially where i live, i sometime prefer using it than my home WiFi which is with a different provider.

cheaf
cheaf

Good first time option

Arriving from another country, the first thing you would look for is a reliable mobile network. Good thing they are the first you see in the exit of the arrivals, and yeah they will register you and all so no hassle. I just find that they are some areas where signal is limited. But overall great job!

Georgia.B
Georgia.BSydney, NSW

Never had an issue - love the overseas $5 a day

Never had an issue - love the overseas $5 a day option. I do wish they had an affordable no lock in contract option like amaysim. network coverage is no issue though i do live in a major city

xz101
xz101Sydney, NSW

Good telecom

By far the best telecom in Australia. I experience the highest speeds with Vodafone (up to 500mbps) where as with other providers I get max 50mbps. They have no hidden fees like Telstra and Optus and have the cheapest plans, unmetered data and the cheapest roaming in Australia.
I highly recommend.

calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Customer service surprisingly helpful

I recently needed to get a new sim and port a number. I called and found what was obviously a foreign call centre and, having experience with Telstra's foreign call centre I was expecting long delays and poor service, but I was pleasantly surprised. everything went as I expected, without waiting too long, and when I had difficulty removing the sim I got put through quickly to a tech guy who walked me through it. I'm still a little stunned that I didn't get a bad experience because frankly 'bad' seems to be the corporate standard these days. So yeah, nice one Vodaphone.