Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Sydney Officer
Sydney OfficerSydney, NSW

This was the dumbest mistake I ever made

I changed from Telstra because of price. I am so so so stupid. Vodafone is THE ABSOLUTE DEFINITION OF TERRIBLE SERVICE. INTERNET NEVER WORKS WELL, drops out all the time and I’m living in the middle of Sydney CBD

Worst network provider

One of the worst network provider I have ever seen, I have never get a full network in my area and everytime calls are disconnected due to bad network provider.

Plan Cost per Month$44.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationRobertson

If I could give negative stars I would.

I have used many teleco providers all over the world and Vodafone is definitely the worst. I would rather amputate my own finger than deal with them in any way shape or form ever again. Honestly, if it looks like a great deal and you’re considering it just don’t. If you think of your time on an hourly wage then the many many hours you are likely to spend on the phone to their trash customer service will far outweigh any additional savings you might make.

Julia
JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misreading and poor customer services. One of the worst experiences ever with a phone I purchased on contract.

Plan Cost per Month$64.33
Included Data per Month200 GB
Store LocationBrisbane city

Stephen S.
Stephen S.

Worse experience ever with vodafone

Bad reception, as low as one bar reception with 3G network, slow pathetic mobile internet speed. Can't do much with that kind of slow internet speed. Need to bring along with extra phone with another service provider to back me up.

Roman M.
Roman M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every query every adjustment and conversation is a circle of repetetive questions and false promises

Terrible at home. Internet is also slow on nbn. Customer service is a tradegy on the libe for 2 hours trying to solve. And then still no solutions offered. Not much else to say.

Plan Cost per Month$185.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Store LocationSouthland

Up until 2 years ago, excellent. Now just don't. You will regret it.

Have not been able to recharge my prepaid service online for 2 years. Customer service is pathetic. Tried twice to fix the problem wasted hours for nothing. Just don't get involved with Vodafone.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month$10.00

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Barbara K.
Barbara K.Perth, WA

A communication company that doesn’t listen

I have been as Vodafone put it “A very loyal customer” for many years. My bill has been paid on time for so many years but I still get a text message and or email threatening me with a late fee of $15 and when I use their stupid app to pay that bill I almost always have to wait for them to sms me a link to access it only to be told on the day my bill is due that it is over due. I have repeatedly rang up to addresses these issues only to be told “ I understand how you feel” NO they don’t because I make this call regularly and get told it shouldn’t happen again. Then you are asked to do an sms survey. Why bother they don’t listen because you are only one person (sorry “Loyal Customer” NOT)
So over it

Plan Cost per Month$165.09
David
DavidSunshine Coast

The worst network, customer service, and experience ever

Plan Cost per Month$65.00
Included Data per Month400 GB

Worst Network

Always poor network. Never get fixed. Being customer with Vodaphone since last 2008 and now I am thinking to change with different provider. Not recommended at all. Do not go with Vodaphone.

Plan Cost per Month$255.15
Included Data per Month200 GB
KFF
KFFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Help line is not a help line

I needed to get a copy of some bills for tax records from an account I closed. It was close to impossible to get any help that would work. Went around in circles, was offered unusable advice, went to the store, they had incomplete information for my last few months of service. After numerous attempts and lots of wasted time, have gone to the ombudsman to sort it out.

Plan Cost per Month$40.00
Daniel C.
Daniel C.

Biggest mistake

Vodaphone is absolutely rubbish in every way possible $5 cheaper is just not worth it, so depressed, I never have reception & it seems to always be loading, Custumer service always have excuse

Included Data per Month150 GB
Store LocationBroadway

Morri b
Morri bSydney, NSW

Told upload speed of 0.01mbps acceptable

I walk five mins from my house to get reception, I’m in the heart of Sydney. Speeds below advertised and have been told on multiple occasions they don’t guarantee speeds.

Plan Cost per Month$65.00

Do yourself a favour and avoid using this Telco

Moved to Albion, Brisbane and the reception is a disgrace. So many black spots and regularly have to use landline to contact people as opposed to my mobile.

Speeds are often non existent if you get a reception.

Plan Cost per Month$95.00
Included Data per Month300 GB
Store LocationBrisbane

You will regret forever after jumping in a contract plan. If service is bad, you will be charged a fee to disconnect it.

Service is horrible and I’ve been charged in full. You will regret forever jumping in a contract plan with Vodafone after the service doesn’t work. Fees for disconnection will be applied in case you don’t want the bad service anymore. My part in the contract should be pay the bills and use a good service, Vodafone part should be provide a good service. When they don’t and you don’t want it anymore, they will say you are breaking the contract

Plan Cost per Month$66.00