Vodafone Mobile

Vodafone Mobile

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Ibelong
IbelongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bring back better prepaid Like combo

Combo plans better . Prepaid needs better data 15gb c'mon lol 2021 data is cheap., Update prepaid better. I miss combo plus plans ..... Good reception though but don't be stingy lol.

Included Data per Month15 GB
Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

loyal customers should be rewarded. not other way around

i’m giving 2 stars just because they offer great deals for new customers.
Not so great to loyal customers( i’ve been with them for 8 years ) . they offer a plan with 80gb for 45$ a month if you’re a new customer but not for someone it has been with them for 8 years .. i’ll have to pay more to get more Gb that i actually don’t need when i just wanted that specific plan.

loyal customers should get at least same deals as new customers … AT LEAST .

great provider for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY .

Plan Cost per Month$80.00
Included Data per Month150 GB
Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Lots of data

I have a pre paid sim only plan. I have automatic recharge so I get extra data every month. I like the feature that you don't loose internet if you run out of data it just goes slower, not that I ever would as I have 200gb in my data bank.

Romina
Romina

Such a waste of time

Dan
Dan

pretty bad since TPG merger

Coverage was average, no dropouts but generally pretty slow for my area (Sydney metro). Bought into a prepaid special intro offer that promised data rollover, bonus data and a discount for first 3 renewals - this was not honoured, charged me full rate on the first renewal & no data rollover. Staff picked up the error but only offered extras credit if I renewed at full price again. nah..

Included Data per Month15 GB
ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible mobile data

Had been with Telstra for a year and had had no problems switched to Vodafone and have had so many problems. The first problem was trying to transfer my number it didn't work. This was kind of the other providers problem but still. The coverage has been terrible compared to Telstra I'm in the middle of a town and there 1 bar. There was also a network outage for a few days. Not very happy with them will be switching back to Telstra.

Plan Cost per Month$25.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Fabius
FabiusSydney, NSW

After sales assistance? Not received

Included Data per Month50 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Katie A
Katie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice customer service and good products

Customer service are always helpful and friendly with any issues. Coverage in rural areas isnt amazing but its good otherwise. Prepaid recharges are decent value and plans are also pretty good.

Included Data per Month10 GB
cheaf
cheaf

Good first time option

Arriving from another country, the first thing you would look for is a reliable mobile network. Good thing they are the first you see in the exit of the arrivals, and yeah they will register you and all so no hassle. I just find that they are some areas where signal is limited. But overall great job!

xz101
xz101Sydney, NSW

Good telecom

By far the best telecom in Australia. I experience the highest speeds with Vodafone (up to 500mbps) where as with other providers I get max 50mbps. They have no hidden fees like Telstra and Optus and have the cheapest plans, unmetered data and the cheapest roaming in Australia.
I highly recommend.

Unreasonably expensive

I found the same plan for less than one third of the Vodafone!!!
Really unhelpful store staff, just think about selling not helping.
Happy that leave my previous plan after three years.

Kita
KitaSydney, NSW

Not as happy as I thought Id be

Is not the best service! I get little to no service in my house and customer service team sound like they read everything off a manual!
They continually tell me for 4yrs that they are fixing or putting up a tower in my area and my service will improve. The service has never improved. We are looking around for another service as its pointless paying for something that I never get to use!

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month30 GB

Find out how Vodafone Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

The coverage is getting worse

Vodafone was okay but the network is getting worse. I can not even get a 4G network consistently. After this sim plan contract finish will definitely move to other service provider

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Customer service surprisingly helpful

I recently needed to get a new sim and port a number. I called and found what was obviously a foreign call centre and, having experience with Telstra's foreign call centre I was expecting long delays and poor service, but I was pleasantly surprised. everything went as I expected, without waiting too long, and when I had difficulty removing the sim I got put through quickly to a tech guy who walked me through it. I'm still a little stunned that I didn't get a bad experience because frankly 'bad' seems to be the corporate standard these days. So yeah, nice one Vodaphone.

Plan Cost per Month$0.00
Included Data per Month0 GB

Sales staff was good but coverage @ WA bad

Sales staff was helpful and friendly.
Data coverage at Albany was bad. Most parts of highway was SOS calls. :(

At Denmark now , have 4g, 3 bars but download speeds are slow. Used Oz speed test and <3mbps
Not sure of other carriers