Vodafone

AidenNew South Wales

GREAT DEAL!

Plan Cost per Month$120.00
Included Data per Month500 GB
Store LocationBrought it off the vodafone site itself.
Brackenboy
BrackenboySouth East Queensland, QLD

User unfriendly website.

I have been with Vodaphone for 18 months on a sim only plan since I scrapped the landline. The service itself has been faultless, however since I can't understand foreign call centre staff I went online to choose a GB upgrade and found their website so confusing and biased to new customers I ended up changing to another carrier who had an easy to understand website, and had my phone number ported within 24 hours. So long, Vodaphone.

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
Store Locationonline store
Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Billing cycles and final invoice

Plan Cost per Month$45.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
Store LocationBurwood

Paul M.
Paul M.asked

What’s your experience of using Vodafone in Western Australia when travelling

David F.
David F.asked

I have no issues with Vodafone Aust, good customer service and my home internet is great been 3 months a couple issues were sorted out very quickly by friendly staff. **** 4 stars

Simon
Simonasked

I have been a customer of Vodafone for a few years with both my mobile phone & NBN because I was assured that they were adding towers themselves so as coverage would improve (which it did). Recently the reception on my mobile has now deteriorated markedly along with my NBN connection... After contacting Vodafone on many occasions with no result I am now looking at an alternative NBN connection and ditching Vodafone NBN .Unfortunately, I am still locked into a mobile deal for the next 18months but as soon as I can opt out I shall be doing so.. So disappointed that I have been lied to by Vodafone as I should probably report them to the authorities but that doesn't make the reception any better..

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone Australia representatives