Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Gavin
Gavin

This was originally a bad review, but the actually made changes from feedback

I was frustrated with their communications regarding bill payments, but they’ve seem to have made big improvements in that regard since.
Their in store service is excellent from my experiences and value for money is very good.
I would recommend Vodafone Australia.

Store LocationPacific Fair, Broadbeach, Gold Coast QLD
Aiden H.
Aiden H.Sydney, NSW

Patchy service at times, but good customer service makes all the difference

Plan Cost per Month$136.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationSydney George Street
Lauren T
Lauren TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

been a happy vodafone customer since 2007

I am surprised by all these negative reviews, i have been with Vodafone for 13 years and i have never had any issues with them. the customer service team are helpful but sometimes a bit difficult to communicate with as there is a bit of a language barrier. i recently upgraded to a galaxy s20 and traded in my old galaxy s9 was given a great price and credit was processed to my account efficiently. they also help you set up your new phone and transfer all the apps and data from the old one to the new one in a matter of minutes.

the only thing i was a bit cautious about was when i went into store to pick up my new phone the vodafone guy nearly gave it to another customer who was also in the store as her name was also [name removed],

Plan Cost per Month$85.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Store LocationParabanks Salisbury SA 5108
sam
samSydney, NSW

A better network

I have been with Vodafone for a few years now, I have 2 mobile numbers, an iPad contract and my NBN recently. They are getting better in providing customer service, much better network and reliable NBN provider.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Store LocationVodafone Pitt Street Mall
Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Always used this provider for my phone plans

I have always used this provider for my mobile phone plans. The network coverage is usually reliable. Download speeds have always been good especially where i live, i sometime prefer using it than my home WiFi which is with a different provider.

NicoleS
NicoleSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mostly great

I have been a customer here for about 15 years now. As with every service there have been issues from time to time, sometimes of technical nature and I have to say, the customer service I have received was mostly really excellent, friendly and knowledgeable. I believe Vodafone has been really good value for me.

Plan Cost per Month$50.00
Included Data per Month6 GB
Store LocationCBD
Greg
GregPerth, WA

Been with Vodafone for at least 10 years with no issues at all

I will stay with Vodafone since I seem to get the best deals there. Contract terms are a bit long for new hardware, but I can bundle a phone, watch or anything else into one plan with no interest. That's good.

Plan Cost per Month$60.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Store LocationJoondalup

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Nikki
Nikki

I've always been really happy.

I honestly can't fault Vodafone. Yeah patchy service sometimes but that's pretty normal (whoever you're with), but everything else just rolls really smoothly. Credit card fees feel a bit archaic but I'm making an effort to actually share positive views of companies, rather than just complaining. There's not really much to hate about them. Really like how much time they give you to prepare for direct debits, too.

Paul M.
Paul M.asked

What’s your experience of using Vodafone in Western Australia when travelling

David F.
David F.asked

I have no issues with Vodafone Aust, good customer service and my home internet is great been 3 months a couple issues were sorted out very quickly by friendly staff. **** 4 stars

Simon
Simonasked

I have been a customer of Vodafone for a few years with both my mobile phone & NBN because I was assured that they were adding towers themselves so as coverage would improve (which it did). Recently the reception on my mobile has now deteriorated markedly along with my NBN connection... After contacting Vodafone on many occasions with no result I am now looking at an alternative NBN connection and ditching Vodafone NBN .Unfortunately, I am still locked into a mobile deal for the next 18months but as soon as I can opt out I shall be doing so.. So disappointed that I have been lied to by Vodafone as I should probably report them to the authorities but that doesn't make the reception any better..

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone Australia representatives