Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

LIES, FRAUD AND SCAMMERS

I was a Vodafone user for 12 months then due to covid I had to down size and in order to do so I switched couriers. Vodafone refused to let go of my number forcing me to enter a new month period for 2 days forced to pay an entire months fee due to their lack luster efforts to allow me to switch. I was NOT in a lock in contract. And now 4 months after leaving I am still getting charged fees with no customer support and no answers as why I'm forced to pay these fees.

Terrible service. Terrible value and an absolute scam

Plan Cost per Month$48.00
Included Data per Month200 GB
Laura B.
Laura B.

Huawei wifi cube 4G

4G wifi stopped working and customer service was an absolute torture to deal with. Illogical, unhelpful, bouncing me from one ‘team’ to the next, no one taking responsibility, on the phone for an hour just on hold while they transfer me yet again. Just an absolute joke. Unable to easily resolve issues. Their rating now makes sense. Fine to use until you have a problem and need customer service.

Plan Cost per Month$59.00
Included Data per Month200 GB
Store LocationBrisbane

Excellent value mobile plan: 12 months for $150 (from OfficeWorks)

Plan Cost per Month$12.00
Included Data per Month16 GB
Store LocationOfficeWorks
Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No idea what I purchased

They would not provide a receipt of purchase. They would not show me what they were typing on screen. I had no idea what I had purchased. I can’t register for My Vodafone to see/manage my things because they won’t send an SMS to my data only sim during registration. Customer service is terrible and can’t/won’t help. I have to submit a “release of personal information” form just to get a receipt and I am sure they’re not complying with basic consumer laws.

Store LocationMCity

Colin
ColinPerth, WA

Rubbish

In Australia, Vodafone is the worst. Compared to Telstra, Vodafone's coverage and internet speed are like rubbish. I've also noticed lots of scam calls and msg are from Vodafone, which means their security policy is rubbish too.

Included Data per Month15 GB
Store LocationPerth

Poor Customer Service and SOS signal in the middle of Melbourne CBD...

I have incredibly poor signal despite having a new phone (Iphone 12 pro) and i cant access any signal in certain areas of the Melbourne CBD, not to mention that its taken over 5 days to port my number from a previous service and I am still trying to get that sorted.

Included Data per Month30 GB

I’d get a message through better if I tied a not to a dead bird

I live on the outskirts of metro Melbourne and during a pandemic Of staying inside and connecting through technology. I’m lucky to get 1 bar of 4g most of the time my phone is on 3g. Keep in mind I have the newest iPhone which Vodafone tried to blame the phone when I’ve complained and then basically just well sorry. Out of luck for you.

Plan Cost per Month$40.00
Included Data per Month25 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Dave
DaveMacquarie 2614, ACT

Warning on Vodafone pre-paid SIMs

Vodafone took $10 from my bank account, but failed to deliver on a pre-paid SIM plan. Now, months later, they are ignoring my refund request despite being sent proof that the money was taken.

Included Data per Month0 GB
Store Locationonline
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service

Frustrating

Honestly the most frustrating service. They have launched an upgrade campaign in our area. Which has affected calls , Texts and internet coverage. Without even informing us prior to this maintenance. Two weeks of a hard time during the lockdown while we are working remotely and our work is 100% Dependable on the internet and calls. They affected my business. Lesson to be learned NEVER subscribe with the same company for all your devices at home. At least you can prepare yourself for a such situation in the future

SAM
SAMSydney, NSW

Worst network ever I used do not use

Internet is very poor it takes alot time to load and watch calling is has same issue. I called the Vodafone customer service they very unhelpful. I would not recommend anyone to use Vodafone.

Included Data per Month20 GB
ZODwyer
ZODwyerPerth, WA

Terrible service.

It took 3 emails and 17 days just to even get a sim card shipped, the support team initially "could not find your account", until I forwarded the order confirmation to them twice. Absolutely no apology whatsoever, just a simple "your order is on the way". Never again

Included Data per Month20 GB

Anne T.
Anne T.Perth, WA

AEST.. Really Think its more like Ripping of western Australian and South Australian Customers

I had no complaint about Vodafone until recently when my data was expiring at 10 pm and last night i called Vodafone to complain as it was not the first time this had occurred and i was informed by a representative it was because of AEST and the way the system is set, so what your saying is that if you don't reside in NSW you lose all your data 2 hours earlier, I was disgusted as to how many customers are being fleeced and Vodafone gets richer and as for your AEST and the way system is set , wasn't set 6 months ago anything to make a buck !

Plan Cost per Month$150.00
Saul A.
Saul A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the worst provider ever

Plan Cost per Month$65.00
Included Data per Month1 GB
GrV
GrVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I will never use Vodafone again!

I tried to organise a prepaid service for my mum (who is a pensioner in her 80's) with a different network and found out that Vodafone had locked her phone, which was never purchased through them and then had to pay a ransom fee to have the phone unlocked. When I tried to unlock the phone (after paying the fee), the directions were confusing. After 2 hours of calling back and asking for assistance I worked it out for myself. This was a very frustrating situation and 2 hours of my life that I will never get back.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00