Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

1.1

Service

One of the Cheater. They are robbing my money even I am not using the service and asking to pay $400+ for holding the number . I requested to cancel the plan they didnot allow me unless I pay the money for time of keeping number . Asking me same question 100times and not providing resolution. Don’t make mistakes signing in Vodafone pls . They sucker !

Plan Cost per Month$1.00
Included Data per Month1 GB

Customer service and network

Customer service is the worst. They will transfer you one person to another to another and again to another. I had really bad experience. They’re Dishonestly, rude and humiliating. Please do not waste your time and energy for buying Vodafone if you value your time and peace of mind.

Laura B.
Laura B.

Huawei wifi cube 4G

4G wifi stopped working and customer service was an absolute torture to deal with. Illogical, unhelpful, bouncing me from one ‘team’ to the next, no one taking responsibility, on the phone for an hour just on hold while they transfer me yet again. Just an absolute joke. Unable to easily resolve issues. Their rating now makes sense. Fine to use until you have a problem and need customer service.

Plan Cost per Month$59.00
Included Data per Month200 GB
Store LocationBrisbane
Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No idea what I purchased

They would not provide a receipt of purchase. They would not show me what they were typing on screen. I had no idea what I had purchased. I can’t register for My Vodafone to see/manage my things because they won’t send an SMS to my data only sim during registration. Customer service is terrible and can’t/won’t help. I have to submit a “release of personal information” form just to get a receipt and I am sure they’re not complying with basic consumer laws.

Store LocationMCity

Ajay
AjaySydney, NSW

Vodafone Fraud company

Plan Cost per Month$60.00
Dave
DaveMacquarie 2614, ACT

Warning on Vodafone pre-paid SIMs

Vodafone took $10 from my bank account, but failed to deliver on a pre-paid SIM plan. Now, months later, they are ignoring my refund request despite being sent proof that the money was taken.

Included Data per Month0 GB
Store Locationonline
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Anne T.
Anne T.Perth, WA

AEST.. Really Think its more like Ripping of western Australian and South Australian Customers

I had no complaint about Vodafone until recently when my data was expiring at 10 pm and last night i called Vodafone to complain as it was not the first time this had occurred and i was informed by a representative it was because of AEST and the way the system is set, so what your saying is that if you don't reside in NSW you lose all your data 2 hours earlier, I was disgusted as to how many customers are being fleeced and Vodafone gets richer and as for your AEST and the way system is set , wasn't set 6 months ago anything to make a buck !

Plan Cost per Month$150.00
Robert S.
Robert S.Queensland

Worst services ever

I've been a loyal vodafone customer for 15 years both in Australia and NZ but will never return to them after spending 2 hours on chat and on the phone just to reset my password to see my balance to top up and to stop them invoicing us for NBN that was cancelled 2 months prior. They had the check to say that they would gracefully not charge us for something we have not used for 2 months. I have a record of our first phone call. The transcipt I recorded from my last dealing is 8 pages 2320 words as I was passed from person to person and had to repeat what I was simply asking for - correct the NBN charge and get a balance on my mobile top up.

Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not buy Vodafone Prepaid, they will not Activate! SCAM!

I bought a $50 Vodafone SIM, it had no Expiry date listed anywhere, yet when I tried to Activate it, it said "Expired SIM". When I rang them, the INDIANS on the Customer Service line didn't want to help at all. SCAM!

Plan Cost per Month$50.00
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Apauling customer service

-4g internet coverage at my house was un-useable.
-Canceled within 30 days
-Returned all equipment within 30 days
-Still getting bills for equipment that has been returned.
-They have debited my account anyway. Literally theft.
-Vodafone staff are extremely stressful to deal with, they waste your time and don't action what they say they are doing.

Plan Cost per Month$121.00
Included Data per Month1,000 GB
Store LocationOnline
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service provider and nearly impossible to contact to solve a problem.

I cancel my monthly plan and got this email bill for three months. It's web site said this amount should be refund automatically but failed somehow. I rang 1300 for refund. I was waiting 30 min and gave up. I rang again after receiving the bill again. The operator in India told me refund will be made soon. Nothing happened. One month later I rang again with new same bill. After long conversation with the operator in India I got a service no. for refund processing. Nothing happened. This month I got again the same bill. I rang again and had long waiting and conversation. I wish this is my last call for refund. If nothing happens I go to www.consumer.vic.gov.au. I am sick of chasing $36.99 for 3 months.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00

Included Data per Month25 GB

Tony
TonyDarling Downs, QLD

Prepaid voucher

I bought a prepaid voucher. Activated it, I tried to access the internet, couldn't. When I did, I found it was all gone. I texted Vodafone. I got a poor response. They said my security code wasn't the same. I texted them the next day. They fixed me up with a new security code. And arranged for a new voucher.

Plan Cost per Month$30.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
Store LocationGrand Central Toowoomba City

Their website is always under maintaining

I have been with this mobile provider since 2009. Now, I really get frustrated with their website and mobile app. so difficult to login. It's getting worse. Even if you just want to look at some simple information of their products. Always says, we’ll be back online soon.
We’re currently updating our site with scheduled improvements. Please check back soon.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00