Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

I had bad experience with them

If you needed help from them, the connect you to the different departments and this will go for may be more than an hour. Hope they can fix this issue in the future

Steve H
Steve HSydney, NSW

Not very good for royal customer.

Aspasia panousakis
Aspasia panousakisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No customer loyalty. Vodafone just take take take take and give nothing back in my son's situation.

Excellent value mobile plan: 12 months for $150 (from OfficeWorks)

Popy
PopySydney, NSW

Terrible network!

I cannot even use up 15 GB of my 30 GB plan because of poor network, day or night, No service to even search online ley alone watching a video!! I gave up totally

Hayley
HayleySydney

Great customer service and plan prices

Vodafone has been great over the past few years I have been with them, I always receive fast and super friendly customer service when needed and always resolved very quickly. My plan is a very good rate and they do like to retain customers and reward loyalty, there’s some areas around sydney with basic reception and sometimes the network does go down for maintenance. I highly recommend vodafone if you’re mainly looking for an affordable plan. My partner is with Telstra so he can hotspot if we travel to areas with no service but Vodafone gives me the day to day use I need at such a great price.

Arthur
ArthurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reasonably priced plans with attractive inclusions, but network quality lets it down

Vodafone has always been competitive in their plans and that's what attracted me to signing up in the first instance. I thought that being in metropolitan Melbourne would be okay in terms of network coverage. Unfortunately, I seem to be experiencing network quality issues even in metro areas. Network may be congested random times of day resulting in "Call Failed" error messages, and signal strength is also spotty. I had to leave because I value network quality as it is starting to get frustrating.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

loyal customers should be rewarded. not other way around

i’m giving 2 stars just because they offer great deals for new customers.
Not so great to loyal customers( i’ve been with them for 8 years ) . they offer a plan with 80gb for 45$ a month if you’re a new customer but not for someone it has been with them for 8 years .. i’ll have to pay more to get more Gb that i actually don’t need when i just wanted that specific plan.

loyal customers should get at least same deals as new customers … AT LEAST .

great provider for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY .

Nikki
Nikki

The kindest and most helpful customer service

After moving internet and mobile services from Telstra I am so impressed with how kind each person is that I've spoken to over the phone. It has been a seamless transition! Telstra don't even allow you to call up anymore on the phone... I highly recommend vodafone! Great service :)

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone Keilor Central - amazing service

Cannot believe how helpful Ali was from the Vodafone store in Keilor went above and beyond to get me an urgent phone sourced it, signed me and assisted with reviewing my plans for the best deal for me! In these tough times it was so kind and nice to get face to face assistance.

Divya
DivyaVictoria

Customer for 13 years

I have been with Vodafone for 13 years.
I am happy with my plan, phone and service.
Customer service is excellent too.
I use store in point cook town centre. They are lovely

winston sim
winston simSydney, NSW

Top Services from Vodafone Technical Support

I wish to express my support to the technical support team in Vodafone. Impressive technical knowledge from Vivian J (Technical Support) helping me with an international call issues affecting my mobile.
Job well done Vivian!

oli b
oli bmelbourne

Is OK but could be better

Nudge
NudgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

you are a cash cow

The Voda network in high density areas work - not well but works.

My issue is that they sell a mobile for $1800 on a 3 year plan - at the end of the plan it i worth $150.00 max on a $2500.00 replacement (Samsung have a $700 trade in). Telstra will offer a $800 43 inch colour TV - Optus will throw in a new smart watch. Both offers kill the Voda offer.

Voda has lost me - I am not a cash cow - my only issue is how to cancel my Voda contracts - and that seems they have made difficult

A pox on Voda

scott
scottIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. Only a few black spots that happen with all networks. I choose to stay with Vodafone because of the $5 overseas roaming. Hopefully we will be able to again soon