Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

I had bad experience with them

If you needed help from them, the connect you to the different departments and this will go for may be more than an hour. Hope they can fix this issue in the future

Excellent value mobile plan: 12 months for $150 (from OfficeWorks)

Hayley
HayleySydney

Great customer service and plan prices

Vodafone has been great over the past few years I have been with them, I always receive fast and super friendly customer service when needed and always resolved very quickly. My plan is a very good rate and they do like to retain customers and reward loyalty, there’s some areas around sydney with basic reception and sometimes the network does go down for maintenance. I highly recommend vodafone if you’re mainly looking for an affordable plan. My partner is with Telstra so he can hotspot if we travel to areas with no service but Vodafone gives me the day to day use I need at such a great price.

Arthur
ArthurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reasonably priced plans with attractive inclusions, but network quality lets it down

Vodafone has always been competitive in their plans and that's what attracted me to signing up in the first instance. I thought that being in metropolitan Melbourne would be okay in terms of network coverage. Unfortunately, I seem to be experiencing network quality issues even in metro areas. Network may be congested random times of day resulting in "Call Failed" error messages, and signal strength is also spotty. I had to leave because I value network quality as it is starting to get frustrating.

Nikki
Nikki

The kindest and most helpful customer service

After moving internet and mobile services from Telstra I am so impressed with how kind each person is that I've spoken to over the phone. It has been a seamless transition! Telstra don't even allow you to call up anymore on the phone... I highly recommend vodafone! Great service :)

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone Keilor Central - amazing service

Cannot believe how helpful Ali was from the Vodafone store in Keilor went above and beyond to get me an urgent phone sourced it, signed me and assisted with reviewing my plans for the best deal for me! In these tough times it was so kind and nice to get face to face assistance.

Divya
DivyaVictoria

Customer for 13 years

I have been with Vodafone for 13 years.
I am happy with my plan, phone and service.
Customer service is excellent too.
I use store in point cook town centre. They are lovely

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
winston sim
winston simSydney, NSW

Top Services from Vodafone Technical Support

I wish to express my support to the technical support team in Vodafone. Impressive technical knowledge from Vivian J (Technical Support) helping me with an international call issues affecting my mobile.
Job well done Vivian!

oli b
oli bmelbourne

Is OK but could be better

scott
scottIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. Only a few black spots that happen with all networks. I choose to stay with Vodafone because of the $5 overseas roaming. Hopefully we will be able to again soon

Esther w
Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... I love the quick online and over the phone customer service... every single interaction I’ve had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... I’ve been Vodafone for about 15 years and never ever had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with 100g data for a very cheep rate...
Honestly couldn’t be happier with Vodafone.

Jafer A.
Jafer A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best provider by far

They treat their customers with respect and integrity. They definitely value their customers and give them the best solution. I would recommend joining them, and making sure you stick with them for long because they will give you good treatment as a loyal customer. You just got to be loyal to them

Chris
Chris

Punished for loyalty???

Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Lots of data

I have a pre paid sim only plan. I have automatic recharge so I get extra data every month. I like the feature that you don't loose internet if you run out of data it just goes slower, not that I ever would as I have 200gb in my data bank.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Michael
Michael

Time for a change

It’s time for a change if you’re fed up of Vodafone you can always switch over to felix mobile unlimited data unlimited calls and text for just $35 a month never need to worry about running out of that I can use promo code [Details Removed] for five dollars off Your first recharge