Vodafone

Vodafone (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recommend Vodafone. Personalised service from friendly people. Great internet coverage, the only problem has been my lack of technical ability & they have fixed my problem every time.

Mariam531
Mariam531Sydney

Mobile Postpaid - Customer Representative Review

Vodafone Greenwood Plaza - Wonderful Service from Danielle

On the 2-3 occasions I have visited this store Danielle provided excellent customer service and her IT skills were outstanding. I would like to commend Danielle for her professionalism. She is a true attribute to your store and has exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.

Shane
ShanePerth

Always goes back to original price

Jo So
Jo SoSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Very reliable 4G coverage.
The data download speed is fast enough to watch videos. Easy to use app. Good value for money with great phone plans. Good customer service on the chat.

Positive outcome
Positive outcomePerth, WA

Outstanding service

I transferred to Vodafone as I wanted a cheaper plan with the same benefits. It was easy and the staff were so helpful transferring me as well from an android phone to an apple phone. Thanks

Riza
RizaPerth, WA

Good costumer service

I have a good experienced no problem at all.
People are very friendly they give is a free card for coffee.
Thank you i have no words just good experienced. Good good

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Tony
TonyDarling Downs, QLD

Prepaid voucher

I bought a prepaid voucher. Activated it, I tried to access the internet, couldn't. When I did, I found it was all gone. I texted Vodafone. I got a poor response. They said my security code wasn't the same. I texted them the next day. They fixed me up with a new security code. And arranged for a new voucher.

Varinder Singh Gosal
Varinder Singh GosalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone service is good , I have 5 years experience with Vodafone. I’m very happy with the customer support, they are very helpful. I recommend Vodafone for best experience. Thank You

Heather W
Heather WSydney, NSW

Great

I've just had an excellent experience with Revesby Vodafone. Adam changed my phone over to the 60GB red plus plan for $50 each month. I watch ABC iview on my phone and I hotspot to my laptop, so this is ideal for me. Adam was patient and professional as he worked through my request. Thank you Vodafone and Adam.

Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.Sydney, NSW

Love my new phone

Got the new iPhone 11 Max Pro. Upgraded online via the myvodaphone app, got the phone the next day. They also called for security to make sure I was the phone who purchased it. Great quick service

Leopard
LeopardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love Vodafone

I can't understand the bad reviews here. Vodafone are great! Vodafone are really good and helpful and have given free minutes during Covid 19. They have always been helpful and obliging :-) I have never had drop outs or problems.

Tyla white
Tyla whiteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vodafone

I went in store and ordered a new phone to begin a plan and I received the phone but not the sim? Am I suppose to buy my own?? X

Daryl Ian
Daryl IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Husband needed a new phone. We went to the Malvern store, customer service assisted in picking, explained all the features and even transferred all the photos and contacts to the new phone. They even put me on a better plan. I’m really happy.

Zan
ZanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vodafone uses Aus Post Records to verify addresses...Aus post records can by wrong!!

Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Best pre-paid phone service

I definitely recommend Vodafone to everyone as I have been with them for 20 years and never had a problem in fact they have only became cheaper over time.
Some of the pre-paid plans are. . .
$10 weekly credit gives you 7 days unlimited calls and text plus 4gig data or
$30 monthly gives you 28 days unlimited calls and text plus 10gig data or for only
$60 you can get 90 days unlimited calls and text plus 4 gig data good for young children and the elderly

Adam L.
Adam L.

Vodafone review by adam leeming

hi all I hear stories about Telstra and optus with their poor overseas service and long waiting times, I have been with Vodafone for a few years and yes they have an overseas call centre in india however their service is excellent,no waiting period and they guided me a few times with trouble shooting with my pocket wi fi when I had issues with my internet.....

Jordan D.
Jordan D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good plans

I have never had an issue with service dropping out and always have plenty of data for the money I pay per month. Customer service over phone is very poor but very helpful I store

debbie.crutchfield.33
debbie.crutchfield.33Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mobile Phone Plans

Their mobile phone plans are expensive for what is offered. Customer service is not great at all. Data download speed is pathetic. They up their plans without letting you know.

Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Network is good n general barely drop out
Downloaded speed is ok Price is reasonable been a customer for many years would recommend to everyone if need get connected !good choice

Suz
SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service

I went in to Vodafone Forest hill yesterday to upgrade my kids iPhones to the iPhone 11 pro max . The information in relation to the discounts / trade in ect was excellent . The staff member (# L1143 ) sorry forgot his name , was so friendly , knowledgable and helpful . We have had our 3 services with Vodafone for many years and will of course continue to do so. Thanks so much to this lovely staff member .
Suzie P

morley
morleyPerth, WA

Low cost, low coverage

Been with Vodaphone for a long time. Very happy with their metro coverage but as soon as I am out of Perth they do not have coverage. I thought by now they would have got their act together.

Samy L.
Samy L.Perth, WA

Five Star

Have no issues with coverage - actually have more than my partner who's with Telstra most times. Speed is always good too. Service is always outstanding and competitive pricing for what is offered. Have been with Vodafone approximately 10 years and have no desire to change.

Cathy
CathyPerth, WA

Changing my mobile was easy

I have used Vodafone for some time and the network coverage was a significant improvement to my last service. upgrading my mobile in the Wanneroo store was really straightforward and the store member was very helpful. I have now started to use Vodafone for NBN. So far so good

Jimmy Kingsley
Jimmy KingsleyCentral, SA

I love my Vodafone

I think Vodafone is great, they have pretty good prices and gives you a good amount of mobile data at a reasonable price
Can't complain
I've been with them for over 10 years and never had any problems that won't fixed early :)

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers