Vodafone

WiFi Hotspot: Fine for traveling, but ration your data

Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

431 Bourke St for the best service

After experiencing very poor service at the Vodafone store on the corner of Swanston and Bourke streets for many years, I decided to try the Bourke St mall option. The service here was outstanding thanks to Rosa and Ambrose. Very professional, friendly and customer centric. I highly recommend taking the extra minute walk from the corner store option to the mall option to find out what true customer service should be. Thanks again guys for your help and solutions. Very impressed.

George K.
George K.South East Queensland, QLD

All good.

Been with Vodafone for ten months now and never had a problem. Fast downloads. Good reception and clear calls. So all good. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Cheers and thanks.

Rajneesh R.
Rajneesh R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Network quality medium

Network quality is different in all suburbs. sometimes I get 50 m b p s and something 100k b p s speed. They should improve the stability and range of network

Luke
LukeAustralia

Rating purely on Vodafone’s Twitter Customer Service

Received excellent customer service from their Twitter account, my issue was dealt with immediately and was resolved the same day. Left me having a positive view of Vodafone Australia! Keep up the good work on Social Media Vodafone :)

Steve  Y.
Steve Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Only interested in sales, no customer service, they are going to lose customers bigtime

Fragmented customer service
Vodafone network service is acceptable with many benefits but......
Customer service is fragmented and virtually non-existent, they run a sales driven culture with false promises, there is zero respect for customer loyalty, instead they prefer to lock you in again with more false promises.
This company has a fragmented customer service team that will frustrate the most patient of customers.
You will only have yourself to blame for the time you will waste if you lock in to Vodafone.
You have been warned!

Nicole
NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Vodafone

My network coverage with vodafone is the most reliable network i have come accross rather then others. Ive had a few connection problems but rarely any what so ever. Love vodafone

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Martyn
MartynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A fair comparison on customer service and coverage.

Lori
LoriSydney, NSW

Great service at Vodafone Cronulla

Called into the store last week looking to transfer from Telstra. Samuel was the sales attendant at the time and was very helpful. Definitely better value than Telstra. I walked in with no appointment, got served straight away.
Thanks for your patience Samuel
Lori

Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

replacement of faulty device

Kath
Kath

Excellent service Vodafone Brookside Qld

Moved my mobile service over to Vodafone today after being with another supplier for 15 years. Jackie was professional and gave clear information. Highly recommend her and this Vodafone outlet

Vodafone is the best telco company for quality and customer service!

Vodafone has been nothing short of brilliant with our phones so we changed our internet which was terrible with Telstra and the support we got from Telstra was an absolute joke alone with the service. Vodafone have went above and beyond in store and on the phone and we are stoked with our phones and nbn!

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Wonderful service, great pricing!

Service was incredible as always, Jerome made the entire process incredibly clear and easy. We’ve shopped around looking at plans for a while now, but none have been better than the ones offered at Vodafone, and for a fraction of the price too. Will definitely be staying with vodafone in the future.

Helen W
Helen W

Just alright

I have been on a prepaid service with Vodafone for about 2 years. All I can say is that it hasn't been excellent but also not awful - myVodafone is not very reliable as I've experienced numerous times where it's dropped out, but they give a bunch of ways for you to top up. The data bundles could be better - overall there are cheaper companies which I think I will be transferring to in a few months.

Amazing for Metro, not the best

Nicole V
Nicole VSouthwest, VIC

Perfect example of customer service

I recently moved my internet over to Vodafone and they were very helpful, patient and took the time to get everything right. Service has been fantastic so far. Would recommend.

Lyn and Mike
Lyn and MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sensational customer service

We received outstanding service and assistance at Rosebud Vodafone.
The person who served us was an absolute legend - extremely knowledgeable, efficient and so pleasant to deal with. 10/10. We hope he never leaves this store.

Excellent customer services

On my last bill I got charged almost 10 times then what I usually pay. I when to Vodafone store at Loganholme. We talked to one of the staff, her name Jenny. She’s really helpful and she acknowledged me on what happened on the bill. I had a really impressive experience with her.

Thank you Vodafone for an excellent service

Just received my new phone today after I was given the wrong device from one of the Vodafone store. Follow up service was greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

The curate's egg

Pros - its really cheap, the data seems to last forever.

Cons - Crashes _all the time_. It works fine in town but is hopeless at home - its actually _slower_ than my old dial up connection was. I had to ring up to connect - the Vodafone website is utterly bug-ridden and useless. I have used Vodafone since 2007 and have _never_ managed to connect suing the website.

BooMagoo
BooMagooSydney

Lift customer service

I love Vodafone in general. However when needing customer service or accounts support, this seems to come from India and I have to repeat myself and explain 6 ways before the operator "gets it". It becomes an unnecessarily time consuming and frustrating process. PLEASE bring this support back to Australia. Offshoring is DEAD.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

amazing coverage

Yes! not the same as telstra, not even close in alot of areas, but if you look at there coverage map and work out where you go 90% of the time if that suits you than there great.

Susan
SusanMelbourne

Buyer Beware!

Vodafone Westfield Mall

Ash at the Vodafone store in Surry Hills was absolutely fantastic, and not only was the service great, their plans are 2nd to none!! 50gb for $45/mth? Un-bloody-real!! Vodafone FTW

Judy999
Judy999Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

As my plan with Testra was coming to an end I thought that i would look around for the best deal to suit my needs. The guy in the Vodafone store in Melton Victoria was so very patient showed me the plan and the cost of the phone, included the cost of overseas add on plan. Everything was very clear. Arranged the transfer of my number, told me what was going to happen and if by any chance was not correct he would personally deal with it. Everything went to plan and im very happy!!!!

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers