Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Love the price but....

I love Vodafone but when I use my 4G it doesn’t work at alll so I have to connect with a random wifi and I don’t like it. I can’t even send texts or anything so I might change sorry

Chook
Chook

Ok price. Crap coverage

Got a good price for my pre paid data plan. Guy in shop told me my location had excellent coverage including 4g indoors. It’s been a bit rubbish. Internet keeps dropping out and the visuals in the movies I watch and below par as it’s not a good connection.

Caroline
Caroline

Great reception, easy to use pre-paid mobile contract - love it

I pay $40 every 35 days to get 9GB of data with Vodafone, using the "Recharge Combo Plus".
I love it! The network coverage is great, the app is easy to use, I barely ever have to complain. Significantly better customer service than Telstra who I initially signed up with. Would 100% recommend Vodafone.

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Not worth risking

MarcJ
MarcJSydney, NSW

Great value mobile plan (RedGlobal Sim only)

I use my phone for business and private and love the free calls overseas, no excuses to phone my old relos overseas anymore. My internet speed through my phone 'internet sharing' is way faster than my Internet service provider (Belong) In fact it is so fast Windows 10 decided to once dump my entire hard drive to the cloud through my phone data, luckily I got warned by Vodaphone and so my bill is very consistent. Never had any bill shock, first time ever in over 15 years.

Techo
TechoSydney, NSW

Nice and easy Vodafone NBN

Signed up for a 50mb Service download speed is consistent around 47mb.

Painless transition from another hopeless ISP with 3G/4G access made available.

Shame about out of touch, careless overseas call centre though.

Mr Awesome
Mr AwesomeAU

Overseas roaming

The $5 international roaming is why I’m giving 5 stars. As soon as I got off the plain my phone and internet worked seamlessly. There was not one point during my 10 days in Thailand that I ever had an issue. Since I nyeed to be connected 24/7 for work as well as use the internet at all times I found this to be brilliant. I was also informed of all charges via text.

I will say I had faster speeds in Thailand on 4g than Melbourne (north east suburbs). There are less towers in my area.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Customer service

Writing from your very loyal customer for more than 4 years. Loved the customer service of Ellenbrook branch especially Sam and Chirag. Thanks for the support you always provide us.

Exceptional level of service at Vodafone Unley

Exceptionally generous level of service. So patient, knowledgeable, helpful and supportive. Thank you so much Vodafone owner at Unley. Would certainly recommend you to others.

fanboy12
fanboy12sydney

Great service!

NBN 100/40 speed that consistently around 90mpbs. When there was an issue, the 4G back up kicked in and while i couldn't get 4K on netflix, HD still worked.

EvilBoyAU
EvilBoyAUSA, 5700

Excellent service

Been with Vodafone for a few years had nothing but excellent service. great customer service and tech very helpful. Great value for money on their prepaid offers..

Bit disappointed that Vodafone NBN fibre to the premise it's not yet available in my area....

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible - Cellular cover resold by Kogan

I subscribed to Kogan who use Vodafone services for a year. Yes, it was very cheap which is great, ($16 for 17Gb Data / 365 days) but in terms of cover, it is short of terrible. Cannot access cellular communications in many malls or just about anywhere out of Melb. Drop oust and very poor net esp. when I need it. Sadly I will not test out this again.

A positive experience with Vodafone direct is their month to month postpaid plans with global roaming for $5. Thank you for this service

ChrisFerny Hills

NBN Wifi Hub

Catherine
Catherine

they are good price... BUT

Since NBN is coming, and awful in our area, we got a mobile wifi data gadget and plan.
Got the SIM, and router. And it won't connect with the network, because it wants a SIM PIN which is no where to be found, and they couldn't resolve on phone and so we have to make yet another trip to wait in line possibly for another half hour, just for a four to eight digit number? What a joke.
i think the ALDI plan was similar in price anyway.. I regret.

Bazcar
BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really helpful

I recently bought a Huawei Y5 from Vodafone and was not impressed with the attitude of the young sales person, so I went to another Vodafone store to get help, that guy had 666 tattooed on his forehead. By this time I was having a panic attack and wanted to throw throw phone away. Then I found Vodafone at Erina Fair shopping mall, the store closest to Target. A wonderful young lass by the name of Julie had me sorted out in seconds, she was kind and polite, actually they all are in that store. I should have gone there in the first place. I now love my new phone. It really does make such a difference when you go shopping if a store has friendly staff.

simmo
simmoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fastest NBN service I've had

Tallguy40
Tallguy40Maitland nsw

Easy port over

Easy to port over from amaysim to Vodafone good reception in my area never had problems with Vodafone always been very helpful to me good staff need better coverage in rural areas other than that no complaints

Steve J.
Steve J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone Store downstairs Marion S.A.

This is the small store on the lower ground mall. Efficient and friendly service. Nothing was too much of a hassle for them to handle. They even gave me some bonus accessories free with my new phone. I later had to get them to correct an error in set up and they handled this perfectly.

Heather A
Heather APerth, WA

Really happy with service

I've been with Vodafone for ages and have never had a problem with coverage. My phone stopped working and I went in and was able to upgrade and the new plans are awesome! I'm not even locked into a contract if I want a new phone I just have to pay off what's left of this phone, which is great for me because I like getting a new phone every year!

Mel
Mel

Excellent service and data

We live in a rural location and getting access to data is all but impossible (no nbn yet). Vodafone has a great deal for unlimited data via sim. It’s been the best decision to give it a go, we finally have unlimited internet and awesome reception so we can stream as much as we like!

Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone service

I use pre paid on a E8 device, this phone has limited internal storage which slows the phone down, yes I know they have cleaning apps but after the clean the adds block it up even further. SD card makes apps not work. Connection is great in my area of Mornington VIC. I like the add on's they provide except your main credit gets used first defeating the purpose of extra data. Customer service is great.

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

i guess I won’t recommend Vodafone

Wanted to transfer details for a prepaid number. A process that takes 30mins to 4 hrs turns into a 48 hour process because of an “error”. Although I am a prepaid customer, I’ve been using Vodafone $40 prepaid for 2 Years now, and I am so unsatisfied with the inexperienced staff in store and the long wait.

CJAY
CJAYFar North Queensland, QLD

Value for money Bundle!

I got a new bundle offer from Vodaphone and was satisfied with what I got. The bundle included a band new iphone 8 and the RED plan. The phone arrived in 3 days time and setting up was easy. Have not had any issues yet. Coverage is pretty ok for where I am.

Nick
NickMelbourne

Good customer service and coverage

I have been with Vodafone for 17 years and you need to try and get the best deal. Sometimes a few hiccups here and there but overall good quality customer service.

Cazza
CazzaGold Coast

Excellent Customer Service

Never had a problem with Vodafone they are far far better than Telstra. Sometimes there might be a problem with coverage but as time goes on it is getting much better.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers