Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Nikki
Nikki

The kindest and most helpful customer service

After moving internet and mobile services from Telstra I am so impressed with how kind each person is that I've spoken to over the phone. It has been a seamless transition! Telstra don't even allow you to call up anymore on the phone... I highly recommend vodafone! Great service :)

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vodafone Keilor Central - amazing service

Cannot believe how helpful Ali was from the Vodafone store in Keilor went above and beyond to get me an urgent phone sourced it, signed me and assisted with reviewing my plans for the best deal for me! In these tough times it was so kind and nice to get face to face assistance.

Divya
DivyaVictoria

Customer for 13 years

I have been with Vodafone for 13 years.
I am happy with my plan, phone and service.
Customer service is excellent too.
I use store in point cook town centre. They are lovely

winston sim
winston simSydney, NSW

Top Services from Vodafone Technical Support

I wish to express my support to the technical support team in Vodafone. Impressive technical knowledge from Vivian J (Technical Support) helping me with an international call issues affecting my mobile.
Job well done Vivian!

scott
scottIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. Only a few black spots that happen with all networks. I choose to stay with Vodafone because of the $5 overseas roaming. Hopefully we will be able to again soon

Esther w
Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... I love the quick online and over the phone customer service... every single interaction I’ve had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... I’ve been Vodafone for about 15 years and never ever had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with 100g data for a very cheep rate...
Honestly couldn’t be happier with Vodafone.

Jafer A.
Jafer A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best provider by far

They treat their customers with respect and integrity. They definitely value their customers and give them the best solution. I would recommend joining them, and making sure you stick with them for long because they will give you good treatment as a loyal customer. You just got to be loyal to them

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Chris
Chris

Punished for loyalty???

Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Lots of data

I have a pre paid sim only plan. I have automatic recharge so I get extra data every month. I like the feature that you don't loose internet if you run out of data it just goes slower, not that I ever would as I have 200gb in my data bank.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Terry BBQ
Terry BBQSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good.

We have been with Vodafone for around 10 years including phone and NBN...never had a problem.
Downloads are fast and never had drop outs with coverage. I have 3 mobiles and the NBN with Vodafone.
Touch wood...not had a fault as yet.

Derek
DerekMelba 2615, ACT

EXELLENT Service

parade6010
parade6010Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, Sad to Go

Sacred Clown
Sacred ClownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone compared to Optus is Night and day!!!

brandyismyfav
brandyismyfavSydney, NSW

Been a customer for years

Been a customer for years on personal and business and never really had many issues that could be resolved by them. I'v also had phones with others and the other majors are just sending everything offshore where it's almost impossible to talk to anyone in australia. I'll be with them for the next few years as they haven't given me a reason to look elsewhere.

Jay
JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful experience with call service

Being a Saturday, I was hesitant about calling and having to wait so long to speak to someone. To my surprise I was served by such a knowledgeable person who fixed my NBN connection quickly and sufficiently. Really appreciate this!