Vodafone

1.3
Tony
TonyDarling Downs, QLD

Prepaid voucher

I bought a prepaid voucher. Activated it, I tried to access the internet, couldn't. When I did, I found it was all gone. I texted Vodafone. I got a poor response. They said my security code wasn't the same. I texted them the next day. They fixed me up with a new security code. And arranged for a new voucher.

Local Reception

Paul M.asked

What’s your experience of using Vodafone in Western Australia when travelling

David F.
David F.asked

I have no issues with Vodafone Aust, good customer service and my home internet is great been 3 months a couple issues were sorted out very quickly by friendly staff. **** 4 stars

Simon
Simonasked

I have been a customer of Vodafone for a few years with both my mobile phone & NBN because I was assured that they were adding towers themselves so as coverage would improve (which it did). Recently the reception on my mobile has now deteriorated markedly along with my NBN connection... After contacting Vodafone on many occasions with no result I am now looking at an alternative NBN connection and ditching Vodafone NBN .Unfortunately, I am still locked into a mobile deal for the next 18months but as soon as I can opt out I shall be doing so.. So disappointed that I have been lied to by Vodafone as I should probably report them to the authorities but that doesn't make the reception any better..

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone Australia representatives