Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.Sydney, NSW

Love my new phone

Got the new iPhone 11 Max Pro. Upgraded online via the myvodaphone app, got the phone the next day. They also called for security to make sure I was the phone who purchased it. Great quick service

Leopard
LeopardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love Vodafone

I can't understand the bad reviews here. Vodafone are great! Vodafone are really good and helpful and have given free minutes during Covid 19. They have always been helpful and obliging :-) I have never had drop outs or problems.

Tyla white
Tyla whiteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vodafone

I went in store and ordered a new phone to begin a plan and I received the phone but not the sim? Am I suppose to buy my own?? X

Daryl Ian
Daryl IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Husband needed a new phone. We went to the Malvern store, customer service assisted in picking, explained all the features and even transferred all the photos and contacts to the new phone. They even put me on a better plan. I’m really happy.

Zan
ZanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vodafone uses Aus Post Records to verify addresses...Aus post records can by wrong!!

Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Best pre-paid phone service

I definitely recommend Vodafone to everyone as I have been with them for 20 years and never had a problem in fact they have only became cheaper over time.
Some of the pre-paid plans are. . .
$10 weekly credit gives you 7 days unlimited calls and text plus 4gig data or
$30 monthly gives you 28 days unlimited calls and text plus 10gig data or for only
$60 you can get 90 days unlimited calls and text plus 4 gig data good for young children and the elderly

Adam L.
Adam L.

Vodafone review by adam leeming

hi all I hear stories about Telstra and optus with their poor overseas service and long waiting times, I have been with Vodafone for a few years and yes they have an overseas call centre in india however their service is excellent,no waiting period and they guided me a few times with trouble shooting with my pocket wi fi when I had issues with my internet.....

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Network is good n general barely drop out
Downloaded speed is ok Price is reasonable been a customer for many years would recommend to everyone if need get connected !good choice

Suz
SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service

I went in to Vodafone Forest hill yesterday to upgrade my kids iPhones to the iPhone 11 pro max . The information in relation to the discounts / trade in ect was excellent . The staff member (# L1143 ) sorry forgot his name , was so friendly , knowledgable and helpful . We have had our 3 services with Vodafone for many years and will of course continue to do so. Thanks so much to this lovely staff member .
Suzie P

Samy L.
Samy L.Perth, WA

Five Star

Have no issues with coverage - actually have more than my partner who's with Telstra most times. Speed is always good too. Service is always outstanding and competitive pricing for what is offered. Have been with Vodafone approximately 10 years and have no desire to change.

Cathy
CathyPerth, WA

Changing my mobile was easy

I have used Vodafone for some time and the network coverage was a significant improvement to my last service. upgrading my mobile in the Wanneroo store was really straightforward and the store member was very helpful. I have now started to use Vodafone for NBN. So far so good

Jimmy Kingsley
Jimmy KingsleyCentral, SA

I love my Vodafone

I think Vodafone is great, they have pretty good prices and gives you a good amount of mobile data at a reasonable price
Can't complain
I've been with them for over 10 years and never had any problems that won't fixed early :)

Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

431 Bourke St for the best service

After experiencing very poor service at the Vodafone store on the corner of Swanston and Bourke streets for many years, I decided to try the Bourke St mall option. The service here was outstanding thanks to Rosa and Ambrose. Very professional, friendly and customer centric. I highly recommend taking the extra minute walk from the corner store option to the mall option to find out what true customer service should be. Thanks again guys for your help and solutions. Very impressed.

George K.
George K.South East Queensland, QLD

All good.

Been with Vodafone for ten months now and never had a problem. Fast downloads. Good reception and clear calls. So all good. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Cheers and thanks.

Luke
LukeAustralia

Rating purely on Vodafone’s Twitter Customer Service

Received excellent customer service from their Twitter account, my issue was dealt with immediately and was resolved the same day. Left me having a positive view of Vodafone Australia! Keep up the good work on Social Media Vodafone :)

Martyn
MartynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A fair comparison on customer service and coverage.

Lori
LoriSydney, NSW

Great service at Vodafone Cronulla

Called into the store last week looking to transfer from Telstra. Samuel was the sales attendant at the time and was very helpful. Definitely better value than Telstra. I walked in with no appointment, got served straight away.
Thanks for your patience Samuel
Lori

Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

replacement of faulty device

Kath
Kath

Excellent service Vodafone Brookside Qld

Moved my mobile service over to Vodafone today after being with another supplier for 15 years. Jackie was professional and gave clear information. Highly recommend her and this Vodafone outlet

Vodafone is the best telco company for quality and customer service!

Vodafone has been nothing short of brilliant with our phones so we changed our internet which was terrible with Telstra and the support we got from Telstra was an absolute joke alone with the service. Vodafone have went above and beyond in store and on the phone and we are stoked with our phones and nbn!

Wonderful service, great pricing!

Service was incredible as always, Jerome made the entire process incredibly clear and easy. We’ve shopped around looking at plans for a while now, but none have been better than the ones offered at Vodafone, and for a fraction of the price too. Will definitely be staying with vodafone in the future.

Amazing for Metro, not the best

Nicole V
Nicole VSouthwest, VIC

Perfect example of customer service

I recently moved my internet over to Vodafone and they were very helpful, patient and took the time to get everything right. Service has been fantastic so far. Would recommend.

Lyn and Mike
Lyn and MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sensational customer service

We received outstanding service and assistance at Rosebud Vodafone.
The person who served us was an absolute legend - extremely knowledgeable, efficient and so pleasant to deal with. 10/10. We hope he never leaves this store.

Excellent customer services

On my last bill I got charged almost 10 times then what I usually pay. I when to Vodafone store at Loganholme. We talked to one of the staff, her name Jenny. She’s really helpful and she acknowledged me on what happened on the bill. I had a really impressive experience with her.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers