Vodafone

Vodafone (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Thank you Vodafone for an excellent service

Just received my new phone today after I was given the wrong device from one of the Vodafone store. Follow up service was greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

amazing coverage

Yes! not the same as telstra, not even close in alot of areas, but if you look at there coverage map and work out where you go 90% of the time if that suits you than there great.

Vodafone Westfield Mall

Ash at the Vodafone store in Surry Hills was absolutely fantastic, and not only was the service great, their plans are 2nd to none!! 50gb for $45/mth? Un-bloody-real!! Vodafone FTW

Judy999
Judy999Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

As my plan with Testra was coming to an end I thought that i would look around for the best deal to suit my needs. The guy in the Vodafone store in Melton Victoria was so very patient showed me the plan and the cost of the phone, included the cost of overseas add on plan. Everything was very clear. Arranged the transfer of my number, told me what was going to happen and if by any chance was not correct he would personally deal with it. Everything went to plan and im very happy!!!!

Caroline
Caroline

Great reception, easy to use pre-paid mobile contract - love it

I pay $40 every 35 days to get 9GB of data with Vodafone, using the "Recharge Combo Plus".
I love it! The network coverage is great, the app is easy to use, I barely ever have to complain. Significantly better customer service than Telstra who I initially signed up with. Would 100% recommend Vodafone.

MarcJ
MarcJSydney, NSW

Great value mobile plan (RedGlobal Sim only)

I use my phone for business and private and love the free calls overseas, no excuses to phone my old relos overseas anymore. My internet speed through my phone 'internet sharing' is way faster than my Internet service provider (Belong) In fact it is so fast Windows 10 decided to once dump my entire hard drive to the cloud through my phone data, luckily I got warned by Vodaphone and so my bill is very consistent. Never had any bill shock, first time ever in over 15 years.

Techo
TechoSydney, NSW

Nice and easy Vodafone NBN

Signed up for a 50mb Service download speed is consistent around 47mb.

Painless transition from another hopeless ISP with 3G/4G access made available.

Shame about out of touch, careless overseas call centre though.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Mr Awesome
Mr AwesomeAU

Overseas roaming

The $5 international roaming is why I’m giving 5 stars. As soon as I got off the plain my phone and internet worked seamlessly. There was not one point during my 10 days in Thailand that I ever had an issue. Since I nyeed to be connected 24/7 for work as well as use the internet at all times I found this to be brilliant. I was also informed of all charges via text.

I will say I had faster speeds in Thailand on 4g than Melbourne (north east suburbs). There are less towers in my area.

Customer service

Writing from your very loyal customer for more than 4 years. Loved the customer service of Ellenbrook branch especially Sam and Chirag. Thanks for the support you always provide us.

Exceptional level of service at Vodafone Unley

Exceptionally generous level of service. So patient, knowledgeable, helpful and supportive. Thank you so much Vodafone owner at Unley. Would certainly recommend you to others.

fanboy12
fanboy12sydney

Great service!

NBN 100/40 speed that consistently around 90mpbs. When there was an issue, the 4G back up kicked in and while i couldn't get 4K on netflix, HD still worked.

EvilBoyAU
EvilBoyAUSA, 5700

Excellent service

Been with Vodafone for a few years had nothing but excellent service. great customer service and tech very helpful. Great value for money on their prepaid offers..

Bit disappointed that Vodafone NBN fibre to the premise it's not yet available in my area....

Chris
ChrisFerny Hills

NBN Wifi Hub

Bazcar
BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really helpful

I recently bought a Huawei Y5 from Vodafone and was not impressed with the attitude of the young sales person, so I went to another Vodafone store to get help, that guy had 666 tattooed on his forehead. By this time I was having a panic attack and wanted to throw throw phone away. Then I found Vodafone at Erina Fair shopping mall, the store closest to Target. A wonderful young lass by the name of Julie had me sorted out in seconds, she was kind and polite, actually they all are in that store. I should have gone there in the first place. I now love my new phone. It really does make such a difference when you go shopping if a store has friendly staff.

simmo
simmoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fastest NBN service I've had

Tallguy40
Tallguy40Maitland nsw

Easy port over

Easy to port over from amaysim to Vodafone good reception in my area never had problems with Vodafone always been very helpful to me good staff need better coverage in rural areas other than that no complaints

Steve J.
Steve J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone Store downstairs Marion S.A.

This is the small store on the lower ground mall. Efficient and friendly service. Nothing was too much of a hassle for them to handle. They even gave me some bonus accessories free with my new phone. I later had to get them to correct an error in set up and they handled this perfectly.

Heather A
Heather APerth, WA

Really happy with service

I've been with Vodafone for ages and have never had a problem with coverage. My phone stopped working and I went in and was able to upgrade and the new plans are awesome! I'm not even locked into a contract if I want a new phone I just have to pay off what's left of this phone, which is great for me because I like getting a new phone every year!

Mel
Mel

Excellent service and data

We live in a rural location and getting access to data is all but impossible (no nbn yet). Vodafone has a great deal for unlimited data via sim. It’s been the best decision to give it a go, we finally have unlimited internet and awesome reception so we can stream as much as we like!

Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone service

I use pre paid on a E8 device, this phone has limited internal storage which slows the phone down, yes I know they have cleaning apps but after the clean the adds block it up even further. SD card makes apps not work. Connection is great in my area of Mornington VIC. I like the add on's they provide except your main credit gets used first defeating the purpose of extra data. Customer service is great.

Nick
NickMelbourne

Good customer service and coverage

I have been with Vodafone for 17 years and you need to try and get the best deal. Sometimes a few hiccups here and there but overall good quality customer service.

Cazza
CazzaGold Coast

Excellent Customer Service

Never had a problem with Vodafone they are far far better than Telstra. Sometimes there might be a problem with coverage but as time goes on it is getting much better.

Josh
Josh

Amazing!

We were moving houses and needed to connect our new apartment to the NBN which we dreaded as we assumed would be a long and tedious process... we were so wrong. We visited a vodafone store and 15 minutes later were given a modem router and were told that once we got home we would be all set and ready to go! I've dealt with 2 other NBN providers and all times have been nightmares... it's nice to see Vodafone has got it right!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Chris Nguyen
Chris NguyenAU

Contract Vodafone Sim plan.

It works alright for me. I purchased student plan with 12Gb. I have never used them all. The 4G is quite alright with occasionally drop out. However, the signal may be weaker then Telstra as I always got no signal when traveling underground, but my friend who used Telstra, gets better signal. Anyways, no complaint and I feel this plan is reasonable, suitable for students need.

Gabriel
GabrielMelbourne

Definiton of AWESOME!

The network is for one extremely reliable and pretty fast.

The customer service is great as well with them being nice and having the ability to solve problems.

The delivery of getting a new phone from one of their plans took around 3 days which is still impressive all the way from Sydney.

They've now got promotional stuff happening, so for those who love FREE STUFF, jump on aboard as they sometimes give out free data of around 2GB for you to spend which I love.

In conclusion, one of the best telecommunications company that has a great bond with it's customers.

*Been with them for 6 years.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers