Vodafone

Vodafone (page 4 of 8)

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Stu
StuMelbourne

Great Telco, reliable service and decent value

I live in the inner South East of Melbourne, always had reialble service and great speed with data allowance and costs that we're among the more reasonable available. Very happy to recommend to others.

Sarah F
Sarah FMelbourne

Great so far!

Recently changed from Telstra to Vodafone. Paid off my phone with Telstra and they advised my plan would only reduce by $5.... also went in store to discuss and they advised me to just go online, lost me there! Went to Vodafone, got hooked up with new iPhone 8, and paying $15 cheaper than my old 6 i have already paid off! Service and connection so far amazing have been really happy!! Switch over people!

Fer
FerVaucluse

Great service always reliable

I had the 40 DATA COMBO plan and always comes with EXTRAS. 9 GB extra per month when you recharge online. So 18 GB for 40$ not too bad hey.

Excellent personable in-store service

Excellent consultant "Zac" in-store. All pre-paid and lock-in options explained in easy-to-follow manner. I'm very happy with my choice. Vodaphone's 4G network coverage is fine. Great app - which Zac kindly downloaded for me (nothing too much trouble!) App shows a detailed break down of my usage. Straight away it's there for me in black & white. Sorry Telstra but your app is too much work for me to follow. Don't understand it. Thanks Vodaphone. Way more bang for my buck. Im glad I changed over.

Mani
ManiPerth, WA

Service

I came to Australia in 2008 and first time I purchased Vodafone prepaid sim,after use couple of months I thought maybe any other network will give me better deal but try every single and finally 10 year experience Vodafone is best.

Satisfied customer

Exceptionally happy that after 4 long years I switched from optus. It is a prepaid plan that includes more data and international minutes than I could ever use. Would suggest Vodafone to anyone.

Daniel H
Daniel HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices and features

Been with Vodafone for 10 or so years. Have had no issues with them service wise or coverage wise. Towards the end of each contract Vodafone have waived last few months and upgraded my phone and plan.

Have 4g in the areas i live in and work and most areas I go.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Marty
Marty

21 years of service - brilliant

I’ve been a post paid customer for over twenty years now and can’t fault the service - while the coverage in rural areas isn’t as great as Telstra their international roaming service more than makes up for it. I travel regularly with work and cannot fault their service, and with the added advantage to being to access my data and unlimited calls overseas it really makes their product stand out. Competitive pricing with great service.

Cazza
CazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great phone so easy to use!

Great coverage every where I go
Postpaid
My plan is well worth the money
Vodafone have great customer service very helpful.

Jacqui
JacquiSouth Australia

I received a call yesterday to advise that my contract was nearly up and I was entitled to an upgrade. Sales rep worked with me to get the best possible plan for my circumstances. Excellent work.

Julian V.
Julian V.Geelong

No need to complain

Pamela
Pamela

Improved plans

Fly ReenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trust issues from my experience with other telco's, thank GOD for Vodafone and their transparency.

Russell Nielsen
Russell NielsenTownsville Qld

Fantastic

Switched to Vodafone after bad customer service with another phone company. That was 3 months ago. I have never had any trouble with reception or slow internet. My plan on Vodafone offers the same as my old plan but is $20 less per month. Could not be happier with this service.

Te Rinamona
Te Rinamona

Great

Network coverage is very reliable. Postpaid contract and excellent value for money. Extremely satisfied with everything. Love love this product.

Review collected in partnership with Vodafone Australia

Rainooe
RainooeDarwin, NT

Staff named Mel

The staff named Mel solved all my problems by listening patiently to my problem and researching about it, asking seniors about the procedure. She did everything she could and solved it finally, whereas the other 3 staff just informed me no. I am so thankful to Mel.

Simmey63
Simmey63AU

Mobile phone plans

A rep from vidaphone called me to discuss my current plan. When I told her how much I was paying per month she was able to save me $10 per month and still keep my current benefits. I also was able to change my sons plan to the same saving him $10 a month too.

Corinne
Corinne

Great Customer Service!

My husband and I attended the Vodafone store located on level 1 at Fountain Gate Shopping Centre. Steve was the store attendant who helped us.

Steve was polite, friendly and approachable and provided us with great customer service. He showed a genuine interest to help us and attended to all our questions patiently. We could tell that he was more focused in helping us rather than to 'just get another sale'!

We would like to commend Steve for his great customer service!

Best customer service.

I have had the best customer service ever. Ubed was so great so helpful in selling me a new phone and plan. Thanks so much Ubed.

hoolibob
hoolibobClifton

Ex Optus customer happily now with Vodafone

I have USB plug it in I get 4G . AS someone previously with Optus getting 0G very happy thank you.

SANTASANA SUPER
SANTASANA SUPERSydney

Internet access around Adelaide Sydney country NSW

Amazing enough that the progress of the service over the past 15 years with Vodafone, that bought out my original provider Orange and then 3 network. The coverage and service is better, although sometimes the call centre are like robots reading from a script. All is getting better and I was offered, 3 months free NBN home internet trial, but declined as I'm already committed to another provider just a bit slow with that offer.

TIASMITH
TIASMITHEast Melbourne

South Yarra store

We are very happy with our multi business accounts!

We had a toral stuff up from another supplier and after 5 weeks of waiting for our iPhones we went here on a whim and got them straight away from the south Yarra store.

I’m very impressed as business accounts are slow but they were so helpful. Thank you

Tash
TashPerth

So awesome,lovely service.Great company

I upgraded today and also got a Samsung tablet thrown in.Best service,there for the customer.Never had a problem with their products or service.

Comfort bear companion
Comfort bear companionCanberra 2600, ACT

I choose Vodafone because its value for money and I'm comfortable with the Internet and mobile pre paid. I'm always happy with the service whenever I recharge my devices.

Sam D
Sam DMelbourne

Exceptional service

Although it look about 2 weeks to get my iPhone X , I’m so happy with their customer service particularly from Neha. Kept me updated on my new phone. I’v been going to Forest Hill Vodafone for last 2 years and this is the first time I experienced a great service.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers