Vodafone

aGypsy62Adelaide

Good onya Vodafone :)

twink118
twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I think Vodafone is the best network on the current market. It has a good network coverage, It has a lot of really great offers in terms of credit plans where they add a lot of extra credit for free. I also think they have the best range of phones and a really good customer service team.
Great customer service, great range of value caps for people on pre paid plans and also a massive range of Vodafone branded phones that are very low priced and good quality.
Their website i found it really hard to use and confusing i also have to say that setting up my pre paid sim was so hard and complicated in comparison to the other networks.

notcold1
notcold1AU

great

i have been with vodafone for a while now after trying other services i have found that vodafone offer the best pay as you go rates and i love it. I get free calls to my wife and to my mum as they are on vodafone too they have fantastic caps where you pay $29 and you get over $150 worth of free calls and texts and then you get free calls to anyone on vodafone which is great for me as nearly the whole family are on vodafone. I have never had a problem with anyone in customer service and the people in the store are friendly and helpful and there home brand vodafone phones are great too.
great value

homesbuildervic1
homesbuildervic1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very cool company! I love the brand and image and how cool they are. Love the helpful service too. The directory service is very helpful.
Great customer service, good company, very efficient, good reception, vast array of products available. When i spent hundreds of dollars on calls overseas when i got back they mailed me a free voucher to the movies and other things for free, no prompting!
The website! it goes down a lot.

Ladiv
LadivVic , 3219

I have pre-paid mobile broadband with vodafone and my mobile phone on pre-paid as well. I've had the mobile phone with them for as long as I can remember and changed my broadband to vodafone when I did away with my land line. The broadband coverage and speeds are excellent and I've had very few problems with dropouts. Likewise, as long as you know where you can't get coverage with your vodafone mobile you can mange with it. I have noticed that many more places now have coverage. A good tip, buy your pre-paid recharges in Safeway/Woolworth and you get 10%off.
I've been with Vodafone for a number of years now and wouldn't change.
The coverage is gradually getting better but there are still some areas where you can't get a vodafone signal

bailey79
bailey79QLD, 4179

I have been with vodafone on and off (mostly on) for over 10 years. It is by far the best provider I have come across compared to telstra and optus. the customer service can be annoying at times but they always end up keeping me happy whether it be by a credit to my account or allowing me to cancel my contract (internet) no penalty. LARA can be annoying, she sounds to chirpy which grates me the wrong way on occasion. Overall very happy with Vodafone!!
Good service, Great mobile plans.
Internet plan was a dud for me but they did cancel my contract and refund me eventually.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Tina_sparkle88
Tina_sparkle88

Budman
Budman

By far the most affordable (no bullshit)savings plans for prepaid customers, e.g $29 over $100 dollars worth of calls. Thats all the time and ring anyone now I finally don't actually worry and nearly time each call so I don't run out of credit, I can relax and have a decent conversation with anyone I call for a change. My alotted amount per pay for credit is by far enough for all my telephone calls all the time, stress free.
worthwhile and reasonable fee's for prepaid customers
coverage in the outback isn't as good as telstra, loses signal about 15 km out of town in a flat area less in hills

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

I have been with both optus mobile and telstra , and will say your staff , offers , and coverage beat both other companies, keep up the great work a loyal vodafone customer.
vodafone , treats you like a client ,unlike so of the other phone companies. when you have a problem , they make you feel like they are doing you a favour.
network coverage at late can be congested , at peak hours and hard to get on . eg new years eve . and christmas . no coverage christmas morning until lunch.

ekckm4
ekckm4Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vodafone are great. I find they have great plans and can usuall find something or change your plan to suit you when your life changes. I have never had any problems getting a new phone when I have needed it, they have an easy to use website that you can use to look up products and services as well as manage your bill. They can email your bill to you and they also text you to let you know they have emailled your bill and they are also very helpful and patient if you have an overdue bill. I think they are helpful and great!
Great plans, easy to get a new phone when needed, great website to manage your account, they can email bills

zknight
zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

I changed from Vodafone to Crazy Johns a couple weeks ago because they had cheaper Cap Plans. I regret this severely. I have had to call Crazy Johns customer service a few times and have to wait an average of 30mins on hold. The last call I made, I waited 55mins, then just hung up. Vodafone is awesome, I regret I left, but I will be back asap.
Awesome customer service, very easy to check Cap usage
Slightly more expensive plans than a couple other providers

GeorgiaNina
GeorgiaNina

I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years, they have great coverage and service. Always offer pretty good plans and upgrades. I have never had any issues with Vodafone, all inquiries have always been dealt with in a timely manner and they are always helpful. The service rarely drops out and has good coverage! Even when internationally roaming the rates were cheaper than most other mobile carriers.
Good coverage, excellent customer service and well priced
That they charge you for paper billing

marcel148
marcel148Australia

I am not sure about the vodafone plan since I only use the prepaid card. If you have high school kids that need to use the mobile phone. I can remommend you to use this prepaid, since it can last up to one year without loosing your credit, not like any other prepaid networks.
Since I do not use mobile phone alot, I like use the Vodafone prepaid card. This come in handy, especially they have 365 days expiry date. I will not lose any money if I can not finish or forget to renew the prepaid card. Good signal.
Nothing in particular.

babyblade86
babyblade86

myopi08
myopi08

I've been on Vodafone mobiz (post paid without plan/contract) for a few years. So far, I'm happy with the service. The rate is competitive. I can access my billing and its detail via website. The website is very comprehensive, easy to navigate and easy to access. Since I've rarely been outside of suburbia or regional areas, the service coverage isn't a big issue for me.
Competitive rates. Comprehensive website and easy to navigate.
During the peak seasons like Xmas or new year, sending sms can be a traffic jam and message can be lost-in-action.

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

For me, Vodaphone prepaid is great. Voicemail calling is free and it takes around a year for credit to run out, and by then it's usually all gone. I don't really like the Vodaphone Lounge and all those things, as they takse ages to load on my phone. I've never had problems with Vodaphone over the many years that I used it.
I especially like the prepaid, it's really cheap and the credit last for a year without running out. I've never had any problems.
Nothing, but I only know about Vodaphone prepaid so I can't say much.

havent had to think about changing to anyone else in over 3 years, never loose conection, and there deals are the best thus far. Different plans for different people and they dont discriminate if its prepaid. i think we get the better deal. my whole family is on Vodafone.
Always had prompt,reliable service, staff are quick to assist
that we cant carry our prepaid unused $ over if we recharge before the month runs out.

baggio2k2008
baggio2k2008

i liked the service from vodaphone because im on a plan with them and they have very good help and support. theey have a great range of phones to choose from and the rates are very low. they have some good special deals with some good features and benefits for the customer such as free calls and cap plans. i think they are a world class provider in australia and around the world. they are world class. i like the cap plans from my point of view and they are much simpler and no strings attached compared to optus!
good plan and rates
not good for long distances

Memphis35
Memphis35

I have got no problems with Vodafone. I recharge via their website so I never have to contact their call cente and the coverage is adequate.
I have only ever been with Vodafone and found that they provide a reliable mobile phone service at reasonable prices. I am now on prepaid and the 365 day recharge is an excellent option for me who only needs a mobile to mostly receive calls as opposed to making them.
Their website is painfully slow sometimes when I am trying to recharge.

squash
squash

I personally would have stayed with Vodafone, hadn't it being for the reception issue. Now I use, my mobile phone only for emergencies and if I can't trust the reception in the shopping centre or bad weather, how can I trust it in a car emeregency or whatever. I have changed to Optus since.

If you only want adequete reception, however, very good in everything else. You can't go wrong with Vodafone! Excellent company.
* Excellent rates
* Very good customer service
* Reception is fine, but not as good as Optus or Telstra, especially in shopping centres where I am. And in bad weather (i.e. heavy raining) the reception will also drop

fingaltracy
fingaltracyNSW, 2315

Vodafone was the first company I had a mobile phone with, I was with them for about 8 or more years and found them to be fantastic.They even sent me a free phone for being such a good customer, no contract or anything,its very rare to recieve something for nothing.Unfortunately when I moved to where I currently live there was no reception and 5 years on things have not changed, had to change to Optus but regularly go into the Vodafone store to ask how the tower is coming along, wish they would hurry, I will be switching back.
Look after their customers,helpful staff in the office.
Vodafone has no reception where I am now living.

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers