Vodafone

1.6 from 1,881 reviews

1,444

Emma

Emma

Terrible! Will switch to another provider!

Vodafone has automatically added $10 extra charge for extra data that I have ever never required. The old website allowed us to turn off the add-on to stop this monthly extra data but the new one doesn't allow it. That's completely crap. A real robber.

Terrible customer service

Absolutely terrible customer service, they are pretty fine as a internet and phone provider, but if you every have to ring them you're in deep trouble, you'll be transfered about 20 times and wait for ages. When ever you ring them just answer the prompts as if you are looking to buy a new phone and you should get thru sooner. Go with Telstra

Kris

KrisSydney

Vodafone Make people Fool While doing Contact

Vodafone Australia is making people fool while doing contact. They say you can upgrade your phone after 2 years and when the time came for upgrade they say you can't do it because we have this policy and that and when want to cancel contact they want to pay cancellation charge this is nonsense. Never ever refer this company to anyone.

Mel

Mel

They dont even deserve a 1 star

Join you up for wrong plan. Cut down my on my gigs for no reason and then now took 4Gigs in one hour. LEGIT do not join VODAFONE!!! disgusting customer service and all they try to do is upgrade your plan and scam you of your money. Not even exaggerating, 3 ombudsmen cases in 14 months. RUN AWAY!! dont make the mistake i did!

MrHonest

MrHonestSydney, NSW

Awful customer service

Their customer service is worst in the industry. The guys in store are morons. They don't understand anything. Vodafone has outsourced their insurance to a terrible company called riskinsure. Overall keep away from this company.

Dan

Dan

The worst!

Big waste of time and money.
Would never recommend it to anyone.
Worst network and highest bills.
The company really knows how to fool people and make money.

Glo

GloPerth

Customer Service From Hell!

Warning!!!! Very Bad Company to deal with!!!
Customer Service team are mainly Indians who got no idea about Australian Customers!
Local outlets have young kids running it-inexperienced!

DEEPAK

DEEPAK

Terrible Service Don't Care About Customers

Customer service is really poor, warranty services is really poor took 1 month to get my phone repaired after saying its only going to take 3-5 working days and still not working properly and instead of replacing handset again they still want me to send it for repair. Will not ever going to have vodafone again and highly not recommended

AWFUL!!!

Angel911

Angel911NSW, 2122

Horrible provider

So bad service

You lost customer your service so bad. I paid off my phone on the plane and some jerk put me on crap plan which I can't call overseas so I try to cancel it but your personal so stupid they take ages to do that.

Royalmint

RoyalmintPerth

Vodafone and their lies

You have lost a customer!!!

Every time I recharge my credit the next two days they send me a message that it expired! I don't call anyone or use my internet outside. This is terrible when I used to recharge it used to last months but now 2 days Vodafone you have lost a customer and you're going to lose a lot because I'm not the only one complaining. Do something about it before you lose many customers. honestly this is terrible!

Bad Service

Not happy with Vodafone once again, as they never send reminder emails when they are processing your bill and refuse to do anything about it. Not only do they overcharge per month but their customer service is very poor. Won't be going with this company again.

Feeling so helpless

I have an overdue amount and i called to sort out something to solve the problem but talking with them felt like i am so helpless. I asked for the supervisor but they are so reluctant to pass the line. I don't know why.
Disgusted by their behaviour. This is what i get after using vodaphone for 4 years.

Sharmin

SharminSydney

Forcing customers to change their plan

New Vodafone plan trap

Was a Vodafone customer for 4 years $50 plan. Mainly used for international calls and had around 150-180 minutes for the country I mainly phoned. Now they automatically assign me to a $50 plan month to month with 90 minutes international calls and all they have to tell me is sorry we no longer have the previous plan. Replacing the international minutes benefit with 4GB data which I do not need at all. Seriously Vodafone. Go to hell!

Jan

Jan

Not doing as they state

I entered a new contract with vodafone its been 2 weeks im not happy with service . I asked to get out of contract as they state you have 30 days to terminate but i was declined im not allowed . Its only bee 14 days since i entered a new contract what a scam Vodafone has going dont trust them go to a different provider save yourself the headache dont trust them.

Unhappy

Mitch

MitchMelbourne

Not living up to providing service

So signed up to a new contract phone and tablet under the sales pitch of great 4g reception in cranbourne east area. Yet im paying over my monthly due because im exceeding ny data usuage funny thing is ive no connection/reception when at home where i try to do my net surfing. In short im paying for a service im not recieving. No its not unique to my phone. This affects my tablet. And also my wifes prepaid phone. All with Vodafone. And the only thing they say is upgrades or maintenace or we did a site investigation and all appears fine. If it were fine i wouldnt be this frustrated that i have taken it up to the telco ombudsman.

Ron

Ronsydney

I Hate Vodafone com au

I created this page because I'm truly fed up with the customer service I have been receiving from Vodafone wasting my time and never resolving the issue only saying is that they are extremely sorry.

I have been a client of theirs for 3 years and it's just getting a lot worse we need to come together and express our frustration and hopefully Vodafone Australia will take notice and change the way it operates.

So thank you for coming to my site if you like what we're trying to achieve please click the like button and help us with this campaign.

dandeasked

With the rollout of new prepaid plans, can my credits from txt/talk plan(both dollars and free minues) be transfered to pay-go? Over the last 10 years I saved up around 250 dollar worth. Would not like to lose that.

Hasitha
Hasitha

Hi Dande, I’m not sure about this. I was with a post paid plans in Vodafone. I have never had a plan that rolled over data.

dande

If there are some official Vodafone staff answering questions here?

Renan T.

Renan T.asked

My plan has expired 6 months ago & got charged for the monthly bills of approx. $80.00 which I never used. I have asked to close down the account, but why are you still charging ? The sim card is blocked for that period of time too..unfair!!!

fred f
fred f

Barb J.

Barb J.asked

What should I do ???One if there team members gave us the wrong insurance didn’t say there was 2 options so we just assumed one insurance covered everything, so now 6 months later phone been stolen and they won’t cover it as it’s not on right insurance so the team member obviously had no idea what he was doing I’m going to fight this because it’s there fault for misleading information

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers and Physical Shops