Vodafone

1.6 from 1,881 reviews

1,444

Voda fail!

terrible customer service

Everytime I call the customer service for my issues, they seems like don't know anything. I have plan with it, but they gave wrong information that made me agitated. The signal is not good.. The credit doesn't reduce straight away after we use it

Sick of Vodafone

iasif

iasifmelbourne

Con Artists - A big NO to vodafone!!

They have the worst customer service and what a cheap, low standard phone company, different offers at different platforms. Con people to bind them into two year contract and then leave them to their misery. I'm regretting to sign up a 2 year plan. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Zadamia

ZadamiaMelbourne

Poor reception and is there even a customer service?

Not even 1 signal in a non-underground carpark in Melbourne CBD, would like to address issues of the plan to their customer service line and what I get is an 50 mins line ????? can I give 0 star here? SO regret to sign up a 2 year plan.

Jay

Jaymelbourne

0/10 take your business elsewhere, vodaphone is below terrible

Only giving a one star review as there is no option to give no stars at all.! If you value customer service this is not the provider you want to be with. The most terrible phone company to deal with, completely misleading and have no intention in helping loyal customers. Happy to mislead you and sign you up on a new contract, but if you have an issue do not expect it to be resolved. What a complete disgrace of a company, vodaphone you should be ashamed, for such a large company your customer service levels are so below standard there is not a low enough review I can offer. Beware people, do not sign up with these people, do yourself a favour and take your business elsewhere

Terrible service and customer support team

Being loyal customer from last nine years they haven't resolve my problem. Nowadays customer service is the main focus for any business. They loosing five no's in my family changing to other service and we will keep tell all my friends about this issue and aware them of Vodafone.

Never ever buy vodafone

Not good customer service. Never fulfill any promise. Wrong billing as well. No resolution even after chat twice. Just false promise as same again.

Pat

Pat

I went to the store this evening 2/5/16 4.30 pm the staff wes not very helpful just everything one w

Forget about network service, customer service comes first without explain anything the customers don't care about the network please try to get right sales person for better service

Not very good customer service

The customer service didn't honored the costumer very well. Need to be reviewed again the way they handle their customers.

Manager Hangs Up In Your Face

Do not bother joining them!!! The managers even ruder than the staff, they hang up the phone in your face and they do not give you a chance to speak. I am paying more for a galaxy S6 on a worse plan than the plan they have released recently for the new handset the galaxy S7 and I'm telling them that I am willing to pay the same amount for my current handset, if they only increase my data from 3gbs to 6gbs which you get with the galaxy S7 for less than what I'm currently paying. Rubbish company can't wait for my contract to finish to finally leave them!!

The Worst Service

Waste of time speaking to customer service, especially relationship managers never ever worried about the client and their problems. Vodafone fails to provide proper network and faulty supplies faulty mobiles.

Good service in the CBD but as soon as you leave the city

Good service in the CBD but as soon as you leave the city it just goes bad. Sorry VF, I will be going back to Optus!

Perth

Perthperth

VODAFONE you ask? DO NOT DO IT.

Do not sign up or you will be SORRY!

Customer Service is worst!!!!!!!!

I was asking them for the excess data that was been charged in my account which i am not using it and have to pay it more than $40 for just 300 MB they said and the customer service i was talking to was arguing with me and just put on hold for a ages this is really not good even their coverage is not good at some point. I will never continue my plan with them so please if you are reading this do not attempt in getting a plan with them... What a waste of money!!!!!!!!

Never go with Vodafone

Vodafone Ripoff: $2100 in 24 hours

Sid

SidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceiving customers

The customer reps would not listen and makes assumptions and conclusions without checking for details.
Deceive customers in to buying new plans with false promises. By upgrading my plan, they have really downgraded my plan

Local Reception
Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per Month: $98.00
Included Data per Month:30 GB

Susan T

Susan TRozelle

Techncial Support

dandeasked

With the rollout of new prepaid plans, can my credits from txt/talk plan(both dollars and free minues) be transfered to pay-go? Over the last 10 years I saved up around 250 dollar worth. Would not like to lose that.

Hasitha
Hasitha

Hi Dande, I’m not sure about this. I was with a post paid plans in Vodafone. I have never had a plan that rolled over data.

dande

If there are some official Vodafone staff answering questions here?

Renan T.

Renan T.asked

My plan has expired 6 months ago & got charged for the monthly bills of approx. $80.00 which I never used. I have asked to close down the account, but why are you still charging ? The sim card is blocked for that period of time too..unfair!!!

fred f
fred f

Barb J.

Barb J.asked

What should I do ???One if there team members gave us the wrong insurance didn’t say there was 2 options so we just assumed one insurance covered everything, so now 6 months later phone been stolen and they won’t cover it as it’s not on right insurance so the team member obviously had no idea what he was doing I’m going to fight this because it’s there fault for misleading information

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers and Physical Shops