Vodka Cruiser

Vodka Cruiser

vijay m.

vijay m.

Questioning the alcohol content

I've come to notice the content of alcohol is not as indicated, using various tests and are cheating the general public to buy more and more . They are not putting the indicated amounts as written on the bottles.

Purchased in May 2020 at Dan Murphy's for $6.00.

Aussieladee

AussieladeeAU

Ewww taste like rotten watermelon

I thought I would try the Watermelon flavoured cruiser for a change but on first taste I was reminded of the same smell that rotten watermelon gives off, now I wish I had not wasted my money on 2 packs of them.

Tastes like mould

The pineapple and lime n strawberry flower taste like mould. It's so weird it makes me feel sick. Most of the newer flavours have this issue.

Premixed Spirits

Find out how Vodka Cruiser compares to other Premixed Spirits

New Pineapple Vodka Cruisers

They do not taste as nice as the original recipe- PLEASE CHANGE THEM BACK Lots of my friends have also commented that they no longer buy them and have had to buy other brands. This has made me quite sad as I used to look forward to my four pack of Pineapple Cruisers at the end of a hard weeks work now I am disappointed!

They now taste like spew

Aileen K.

Aileen K.asked

Why can I not find the Sugar Free Berry flavour? One now has Mango in it, but the Berry ones were so much better. Are they no longer available? ‍♀️

Kylie S.
Kylie S.

Bring back all the flavours the ones we have no are boring we need them all back again

Why?

Why?asked

Why don't thy sell Pom Pom cruisers anymore? very devastated ?

kate.aurisch.9
kate.aurisch.9

Bring back the pom pom..

• GTIN14: 09329982016542, 09329982016603, 09329982016665, 09329982016696 and 09329982017327