Vodka Cruiser

Vodka Cruiser

I love the Sour Grape! Please bring it back

Why Did the sour grape disappear? It was my favorite flavor and now I can’t find it anywhere. I don’t think I’ll be satisfied with any other cruiser flavor. Raspberry and guava are good but sour grape set the bar really high.

Purchased in November 2020 at First Choice Liquor.

Older are better

The older flavours are so much nicer, but they are still ok. Would rather a rusky now. Not my fav

Devastated and upset

I really loved the old cruisers and only got to try a few of them, although the new ones are ok they are not as good as the old favourites not happy they have changed and I know it probably will never go back to the old ones but just putting it out there they were 100 times better up your game !

Premixed Spirits

Find out how Vodka Cruiser compares to other Premixed Spirits

Aileen K.

Aileen K.asked

Why can I not find the Sugar Free Berry flavour? One now has Mango in it, but the Berry ones were so much better. Are they no longer available? ‍♀️

Kylie S.
Kylie S.

Bring back all the flavours the ones we have no are boring we need them all back again

Why?

Why?asked

Why don't thy sell Pom Pom cruisers anymore? very devastated ?

kate.aurisch.9
kate.aurisch.9

Bring back the pom pom..

• GTIN14: 09329982016542, 09329982016603, 09329982016665, 09329982016696 and 09329982017327