Vodka Cruiser

Vodka Cruiser

Kayla

KaylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Old flavours

Can you please bring back old flavours like blue and pom poms and more you always get rid of the good flavour and all us girls miss the old flavours.

Purchased in December 2020 at BWS Physical store for $20.00.

vijay m.

vijay m.

Questioning the alcohol content

I've come to notice the content of alcohol is not as indicated, using various tests and are cheating the general public to buy more and more . They are not putting the indicated amounts as written on the bottles.

Purchased in May 2020 at Dan Murphy's for $6.00.

Greg C.

Greg C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

very good drink especially if you want to just chill and enjoy a nice drink. Raspberry came across pretty strong for me

delicious, enjoyable, tasty, yum, nice, good, strong, not that strong

Purchased in November 2019 at BWS Online store for $64.00.

Premixed Spirits

Find out how Vodka Cruiser compares to other Premixed Spirits

Best drink out there

They always go down a treat with a troycandy.com snorkel

Purchased in November 2019 at Dan Murphy's for $30.00.

Devil

Devil

Sunny Orange Passionfruit is the best

I still miss Breezers but the Vodka Cruiser Sunny Orange Passionfruit is nearly as good. Tastes great & is very refreshing on a hot day. It can be hard to find but I found it at Liquor Legends.

Aussieladee

AussieladeeAU

Ewww taste like rotten watermelon

I thought I would try the Watermelon flavoured cruiser for a change but on first taste I was reminded of the same smell that rotten watermelon gives off, now I wish I had not wasted my money on 2 packs of them.

Angelica

AngelicaWilloughby

Love them

It's a great ladies drink with fruity flavours that are best enjoyed in a party with my girlfriends. I love to drink them at the right ice cold temperature as the other flavours tend to be bland and tastes like medicine when they are not chilled to the right temperature. Overall it is still a great vodka cocktail when you don't have the time or the knowledge in mixing spirits.

bring it back to bottle shops

Please bring back Vodka Carnivale to the bottleshops in Adelaide Austraila nice refreshment flavour for summer miss this drink taste so good .

Tastes like mould

The pineapple and lime n strawberry flower taste like mould. It's so weird it makes me feel sick. Most of the newer flavours have this issue.

Premixed Spirits

Find out how Vodka Cruiser compares to other Premixed Spirits

New Pineapple Vodka Cruisers

They do not taste as nice as the original recipe- PLEASE CHANGE THEM BACK Lots of my friends have also commented that they no longer buy them and have had to buy other brands. This has made me quite sad as I used to look forward to my four pack of Pineapple Cruisers at the end of a hard weeks work now I am disappointed!

They now taste like spew

illicit_angel

illicit_angel

Vodka cruisers are great for taking to a BBQ in summer or to parties. I even drink them when I am at home. The are fairly cheap even with the alcopop tax. They are convient, the taste is sugary, But they do have a sugar free range which I prefer. You don't need to mix it with anything. Overall a good drink to take with you.
a nice flavour, sweet, does not taste like alcohol. Cheap to pick up a 4 pack and take them with you. Easy to find on special.
Tastes like lolliwater, encourages teen drinking as there is not a strong alcohol taste like other drinks

Coops