Volkswagen Caddy

Volkswagen Caddy (page 3 of 3)

2K.I, 2K.II, Mk.4

• Interior Design
  • Boot Size
  • Features
  • Comfort

Great to drive but don't keep it for long

Our company operates 10 VW Caddy's so far we have split two gearboxes one with only 70,000 kilometres on the clock. We have Toyotas with over 300,000 kms and they have not had a spanner laid on them other than regular service.
great fuel economy
Unreliable and expensive to repair

MightyTriby

MightyTribyNSW, 2567

OK

Engine Size1.9L Turbo

Johan K.

Johan K.asked

Caddy

Hi there, I'm driving a 2012 caddy 2.0tdi with 75000ks on the clock and there is a whining sound comes from the diesel injector pump. Any advice is much appreciated.

Stu N.

Stu N.asked

2009 vw caddy auto.
Drives fine but sometimes when put in reverse it wont go and dash lights come on. ????

Karl A

Karl Aasked

Caddy

Hi everybody I have bought a 16 plate in May Volkswagen caddy from Peterborough Volkswagen I have a issue With it or several issues but the latest one is if I open or unlock just the back doors my alarm will go off any ideas anybody Volkswagen at Peterborough Tell me it’s something to do with the tow-bar which I had fitted in July? The problem started four weeks ago any answers please get in touch thank you

Other Vans