Von Bibra

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (243)

Lynne

Lynne

Great new car

I had a budget when purchasing a car and was thinking of a used car, but after meeting with Kataya I purchased a 2020 Suzuki Baleno with the car care package and was still under what I had budgeted for, very friendly and a constant laugh, nothing was any trouble, and thankyou to Gina for the car care package very helpful and to Josh with all the help when I picked up my new car.

Tom

TomRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good recovery

After a total fiasco von bibra recover their mistake quite well after spending a lot of time on the phone complaining about a terrible service provided during my car first service

Store LocationBon bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the feedback Tom, always good to hear we've started rebuilding some trust. Let us know if there's anything further we can do.

Matt Pyke

Matt PykeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased 2019 Pajero Sport

We purchased a 2019 Pajero Sport recently from Von Bibra Ferry Rd. The sales person was Brett who was absolutely fantastic, easy to deal with and made the entire process seem less. The extended team who discussed various tinting and protection options as well as the official hand over were also great to deal with. Overall a wonderful experience.

Store LocationFerry Road
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Matt, thanks for the 5 star review for Brett and team.

Find out how Von Bibra compares to other Car Dealerships

Great customer service / high quality cars

Very satisfied with the Von Bibra team, Jay Hedley sold me the car and was very professional and charismatic. The constant communication was very impressive. On The day of picking up the car the team had assembled a large “Congratulations” sign which made me feel very special with my new car. Highly recommend this dealership!

Store LocationVon Bibra Ferry Rd Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Nick for the review for Jay and team, that communication comment is exactly what we want to hear! Safe travels in the new car...

Dan n Sophia Seve

Dan n Sophia SeveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional integrity

Bought a car with support from Anthony who was respectful and listened attentively and demonstrated patience to perfectly match us with a car that met our personal needs and budget.

Store LocationFerry Rd Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Dan & Sophia, really appreciate the 5 stars!

RaymondU

RaymondU

Excellent Service

Great service by caring team. Ricky and Nathan took the time to understand my needs and found a car that met my budget, work and recreational requirements. It’s my second car from Von Bibra, so looking forward to driving the new car!

Store LocationSouthport Ferry Road Gold Coast
von B.Von Bibra

Hi Raymond, thanks so much for returning to see us again, it's really appreciated! Looking forward to seeing you drive away happy on delivery :-)

Ana

AnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service but I believe I stil paid too much

I had purchased a 2nd hand Mitsubishi ASX. The cust service I was received was great. Claudius followed up with me and answered all my questions. Gypsy helped me too. Only downside I cant get finance through you. I ended up paying almost $27k for the car which started at $22 because of the add ons. A week later a friend from Tassie bought an Outlander LS 2Fwd 2020 Yes, 21K tinting, mats, rear bumper protection plates, front and rear passengers guff protection plates and she paid $21k !! I feel a little disappointed that I paid too much being a single mum and all. I’m planning on buying another car in the next 2 years and I have to really do my research next time.

Store LocationRobina

Great customer service, friendly and helpful team

We are extremely happy with our new car. The team at Von Bibra -Subaru were fantastic throughout the whole process. The delivery was equally professional and fast. Great experience and would highly recommend.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Mark, enjoy your new car!

Ellee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing customer service.

Im in the process of buying my first ever new car by lease. The first interaction I had with VonBibra was their Southport dealership. We spoke to someone that morning, said we would come back later in the day. We called before we came back in and that staff member wasnt there but we were told to come in! We walked in and waited standing in the middle of the sales floor for 25 mins. No one spoke to us. Not even a "we'll be with you soon" or "sorry we are busy." A different couple walked in and a sales team member went straight up to them. We left, we were done waiting. But wait there's more.

Stay away - not even worth 1 Star

They are all young kids/adults trying to out-do each other...I heard them talking about it! Anyway I was told the car was sold over the phone to us, only to be called up 30min later "saying that the vehicle has already been sold 10min ago" (how does that even work)... Not to mentioned the customer service is really really bad... If you want be lied to, then go there, if you know what is good for you - STAY AWAY

Store LocationSouthport - Von Bibra -Subaru
von B.Von Bibra

Hi there. I understand you're in communication with our General Manager on site and we're working through the details with you. We're hoping quick resolution for all parties. Holli von Bibra, Customer Relations Manager.

Great customer service and very quick with all dealings

We had a great experience with von bibra we are very happy with the car was delivered quicker then expected protection was applied quicker then expected and finance was sorted quicker then expected all up our dealings with von bibra have been great

Store LocationVon bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Josh, thanks for the online love.

Annoyed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lied non stop to us

We were lied to from the start about everything, they tell us when to pick up the car then delay us without reason. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this company. They took the excitement of buying a car away.

Store LocationHelensvale
Annoyed customer

The email is not sending and saying email doesn’t exist, surprise surprise.

Tramy

TramySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We had a great experience purchasing our car from Von Bibra Auto Village. A big thank you to Daniel Appleby - we were well looked after from beginning to end and couldn’t be more happy with our purchase!

Store LocationVon Bibra Auto Village Ferry Road
von B.Von Bibra

Excellent Tramy, we're happy your happy! Thanks for the review.

Vaise

VaiseGold Coast

Easy Purchase, no hassle, great information.

No hard sell on us like we have seen in the past.
Jay was very helpful and had all the info the cars so made the purchase easy.
This car was not even in our shortlist that morning.
A Positive experience.

Store LocationSubaru, Ferry Road, Southport.
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Vaise, thank you for your business. We appreciate it!

Dan looked after me

Dan gave me a good deal and was very helpful and accomodating

Would recommend using these guys for a new car

The outlander is a great car and I am
Very happy

Store LocationFerry road Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Perfect Jayton, we want all of our customers to be very happy after their time with us, so really appreciate the online review for Dan and team. Drive safe!

Spencer

SpencerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service.

The service we received was outstanding, they went above & beyond to help, we have received excellent follow up & after sales service. We would highly recommend to any of our family and friends.

Store LocationFerry Road, Southport, Qld
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks, Spencer, that's exactly what we wish to hear! Safe travels in the new purchase.

Tatiana

TatianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience!!!

Amazing team that supported me all the way from the moment I stepped at VonBibra, to the moment I left with my new car.
Thank you in special to Craig Loffler

Store LocationSouth Port
von B.Von Bibra

Thank you Tatiana for your kind words about our team, they work hard for their customers, so really appreciate the online love!

Excellent Service

Just wanted to say Thankyou to Ethan who helped me with looking at a car today. Excellent service, super friendly and really helpful with making sure I made the right choice.
Would recommend to friends in the future.

von B.Von Bibra

Thank you Emily, we really appreciate the 5 stars for Ethan!

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new Subaru impreza

This is my 3rd Subaru impreza wouldnt have any other car. The service and friendliness at von bibra was excellent thank you so much. Colour of the car beautiful. So comfortable and hugs the road

Store LocationSouthport von bibra Subaru
Wade von BibraVon Bibra

Love to hear that Pam, Impreza is a great car! Enjoy and stay safe.

L. Harrison

L. HarrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service without the ‘sell’

Joel was a pleasure to deal with and very personable, as was the whole team at Von Bibra Helensvale. From start to finish, no pushy sales pitch or upselling, I felt very comfortable and would highly recommend touching base if you are looking at purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Store LocationVon Bibra, Helensvale
von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you for the great review for Joel and team, it's very much appreciated!

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B