Von Bibra (page 4 of 52)

Very Happy Customers

Just love our new car and thanks to Ryland for making it all happen, gave us great advise and never felt pressured.They are a great friendly team at Robina and thankyou all for a smooth and easy process.

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the review Sharon, enjoy your new car

Noreen

NoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

So very happy with my new car!

Kye Ward on Ferry Road and Leon at Robina today have been absolutely awesome! I’ve been a customer for many years and thrilled to be for many more, yay!!!!!

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Noreen, thanks for the stellar review for Kye and Leon at both sites. Happy and safe travels!

Rod S

Rod SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the wait- great service

Great service in purchasing process and then kept informed about progress of delivery. Very thorough orientation of vehicle before driving away. Very satisfied.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Rod, thank you very much for the review and your business.

Great staff

Great staff to deal with when buying a car from von bibra Robina. Happy easy purchase, highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you Kieren!

Great Customer Service

Kye and Warren were extremely efficient and polite. Thank you so much for helping out with the purchase of our vehicle.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Shane for the review and your business, it's appreciated!

Karl Jones

Karl JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I recently purchased a nissan navara at Von Bibra auto at southport.
Thomas made the whole deal very easy to understand, professional i must say!
I would highly recommend my family and friends to the team at southport.
Thanks Again

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks to you for your business Karl and a happy New Year to you and yours!

POB

POBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old style service and ethics

I recently purchase a new Subaru Forester from Von Bibra auto Village in Southport Queensland. The team at von Bibra was extremely professionally and I was highly impressed with the sales consultant “Brodie Bailey”.

It clearly shows that the management of this company is very involved in developing their staff. Well done.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you very much for the great review for Brodie and our Subaru team, it's appreciated. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Excellent service

I was in need of a car urgently. Went to Von Bibra Robina for the variety of brands. Thankfully bumped in to Ryland. He made it happen within our very tight timeline. Most highly recommend salesperson I have dealt with.

von B.Von Bibra

Ryland has been with us for a long time Adam, he knows his stuff! Thanks for your business and enjoy your new car.

Easy to work with. Great service.

Kye was a great help. Made it easy to process. And grave me options to trade in my old car.

Appreciate the 5 stars! Thanking you

Terry Piazza

Terry Piazza

Extremely happy with my purchase

Jie was very helpful and courteous without the hardsell. He worked through all the options and costings and then left it up to me, exactly how I like to do business. Car was ready on time and in immaculate condition. At time of pick-up he also spent considerable time going through all the features, controls and ongoing support and services. Would highly recommend and will be my first point of contact when I'm ready for my next vehicle.

von B.Von Bibra

We're extremely happy you're happy Terry, thanking you for the great review for Jie and our Robina team.

LukeMeadows

LukeMeadows

Great sales experience, bad finance experience.

Purchased a 2016 Holden Cruze through Ryland who provided a very professional and personable experience. However have to drop my review by 1 star as the finance team was bordering on passive aggressive when trying to push their insurance and premiums. Don't act surprised or interrogate me when I say no to diamond advantage, extended warranty or your insurance provider.

Non Disclosure of Facts Upfront

Nerina

NerinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Special milestone

Thank you for your fast, efficient service. We truly appreciated your thoughtful details when picking the car up and celebrating a special milestone.

von B.Von Bibra

It is our pleasure Nerina, see you next time!

Exceptional customer service

Big shout out to Luke from Subaru for going above and beyond to help me purchase my first car. He is very kind and always kept me up to date.

von B.Von Bibra

Good to hear Chantelle, thanks for the kind words!

Welcoming environment

I bought a used car from Von Bibra Robina, Ryland was helpful and friendly, dealing with the company as a whole was a pleasant experience.

von B.Von Bibra

Our pleasure Isabelle, thanks for your business and enjoy your new car!

Carl C.

Carl C.South East Queensland, QLD

Service

I bought a used vehicle from Von Bibra Robina and Claudius provided outstanding service. Nothing was a hassle and all the team were great

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Carl, thanks for the 5 stars.

First New Car Purchase- Best Experience

Big Thank you to Jazz who went above and beyond with excellent service and looking after my partner with purchasing her first new car. Jazz had excellent knowledge, was very patient and accommodated to all our requests. We had a little look around at other dealerships but ultimately Jazz's service really had sold us on our new Nissan Qashqai and is what certainly brought us back an hour later to make our purchase. The Southport Nissan team really know what they are doing and couldn't recommend them enough. We will certainly be recommending Jazz and Nissan to our friends and family looking for a new car purchase in the future.

von B.Von Bibra

We love Jazz too, thanks for the great review Madeline and happy / safe travels in your newest purchase!

Linny

LinnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a Mitsubishi ASX from Von Bibra's, located on Ferry Road

Very grateful and thankful to Von Bibra's newest employee, Kye for all his help and patience. Kye demonstrated excellent product knowledge. Kye also answered all questions asked, without any hesitations. We are very excited with our Mitsubishi ASX.

von B.Von Bibra

The Misti ASX is a great buy Linny, so we're happy you're happy. Thanks for your business and great review for Kye!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a 2nd hand Elantra from salesman Jie - Vin Bibra Robina

Excellent service, very professional salesman. Couldn’t be happier with purchase & deal. Jie is a credit to Von Bibra Robina dealership

Thanks Mark!

J franke

J frankeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Right from the first contact with Jay, he was very professional and responsive. The team responded to all enquires in a timely manner, we’re very accommodating and informative. We would highly recommend the Von Bibra team to any prospective customers.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks for your business and kind words for Jay and team, they work hard for their customers, so it's great to see it in a review. Happy and safe travels in your newest purchase!