Von Bibra (page 4 of 44)

4.5

Best Customer Service

Josh Smith is a champion. His knowledge of the car was great providing us with clear operational guidelines. We had a very pleasant buying experience and an excellent customer service.

von B.Von Bibra

Jo, thank you! Really appreciate the great review for Josh and the 5 stars across the board. Stay safe, stay healthy!

Janelle

JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best salesman ever

von B.Von Bibra

It's great to have you back Janelle and knowing you found Claudius in amongst everyone is even better. Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review and your business, it's very much appreciated. Stay healthy!

Louise G

Louise GQueensland

Fabulous service, wonderful car, service is awesome and Jie Yin is a star!

From the moment we stepped onto the lot Jie Yin served us with expert knowledge and we felt respected and empowered to make our own minds up about our amazing new xtrail. We are so pleased with the car and the service at Von Bibra Robina was exceptional. They certainly went above and beyond. Highly recommended!

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Louise, happy and safe driving in the XTrail - a fabulous buy!

Great service!

Thanks to josh and Alex at robina for going above and beyond for me. Answered every question I had. Took their time with me. Would recommend these two for everyone
I am in love with My car. Can’t thank you both enough!

von B.Von Bibra

Great Larissa, perfect outcome! Thanks for your business and stay healthy out there...

Ricky b

Ricky bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car great salesman very easy process

Very happy with the car Jay the salesman made the process quick and easy he was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable and communicated very well with the finance guy to get it done both great guys thanks very much Mitsi Southport recommend Jay if you want a salesman that doesn't try to stitch you up.

von B.Von Bibra

We appreciate the review Ricky, enjoy your new car!

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy customer

I went on a recon mission to look at cars last Saturday. Arty at Southport let me sit in every car I wanted to. While I was sitting & looking, Arty was talking to my daughter. She told him I wanted a blue car. Finally Arty said he had 1 more car to show me & it was in the right colour. Needless to say a recon turned into a purchase & today I picked up my very first new car. The service I received from Arty, Mav & Jacqui was absolutely wonderful. Arty listened to what I wanted & found me the car that met all my needs. This is what customer service should be. I am very thankful I had Arty as my sales rep. Thank you so much.

von B.Von Bibra

Shirley, that is so fabulous to hear. Yay to a blue car (plus all the other key components!)!! Happy and safe driving, we really appreciate the great review for Arty and team.

Great service. Very happy with my new car. The guys at Von Bibra went above and beyond to get me into my new car. Salesman Ryland McKee got me a great price too.

Thanks Shane, really appreciate the 5 stars

DAVID J.

DAVID J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Easy to deal with. Thank you Claudius

Had the pleasure of buying my first new car in quite some made oh so easy with the help of Claudius and the team at VonBibra Robina. Thanks so much! Particularly Claudius and Justin

Many thanks David

Tash

TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

This is the second time I have purchased a car from von Bibra Helensvale and every time the service is impeccable. This time I was lucky enough to be guided by Glenn in the purchase of my new car and I would have to say it was a a pleasurable experience. Glenn is down to earth, no pressure kinda guy and I can totally recommend him to any new car buyer.

von B.Von Bibra

We love when we hear that Tash, so thanks for your valuable business again and also taking the time to write this great review for the team. Much appreciated!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Thank you, so easy to deal with Claudius, not like other yards.
And thanks to all the staff also easy to deal with. See you in a year :)
T D.

von B.Von Bibra

Perfect, exactly what we want to hear Terry - looking forward to seeing you then!

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I would like to give a high recommendation for one of your sales officers his name is Kieran Ford. Kieran made a car buying experience more pleasant than any other dealer I dealt with his patience and knowledge of all the cars I was interested in was amazing. He showed how passionate he is in his sales position and I thank him for the time he gave me.

von B.Von Bibra

Definitely our pleasure Joanne, many thanks for your business.

Kate I.

Kate I.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ryland is the best!
He helped me pick out the right car for me that was in my budget. Even lent me a car for 2 weeks while we waited on my insurance payout.

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the 5 stars Kate!

Kerry

KerryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What amazing service!!

Brett at Von Bibra Southport was absolutely fabulous from my first phone enquiry to picking up my new Suzuki Swift.
I was looking to purchase an automatic as I was unable to drive a manual due to a shoulder injury. I’d done my homework and was looking to purchase a 2020 Suzuki Swift as soon as possible.
Not only did he organise a new car for me within the timeframe I required, (but because I couldn’t drive my manual car), he came to my house on two occasions in order for me to complete the required documentation. And I live in NSW!
His service was exemplary throughout the process...excellent communication, professional and extremely diligent!
I’ve never met a car salesman like him...
You’ll go far Brett!!

von B.Von Bibra

So kind of you to say Kerry, we know we have a great team member in Brett, glad you got to experience his 5 star service! Safe travels - the Swift is a fabulous purchase...

Tracey

TraceyQueensland

People who truly care about you

Lachlan was awesome all they way through the process they even specially brought in the car to test drive it before it was fully ready as it had just come in and had to go to the car yard for me to do this

The car was perfect they are now putting in a reverse camera and paint and fabric protection.

The service was the best I ever had at a car yard even though I was not buying new they treated me with the same care as they would for somebody who was. The process was seamless and I would suggest anybody going and seeing Von Bibra Helensvale and talking to them for your next car

My car insurance will also be going through them too

Big thanks to Lachlan, Tiffany and Ben

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you Tracey, enjoy your new car!

Dos Santos

Dos SantosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Claudius at Von Bibra Robina

Claudius has been so helpful a true gentleman i highly recommend him if you are looking for a used car. He has lots of patience and does not rush you.

Thanks for the 5 stars!

Gary WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service as it should be . Ron couldn’t have done anymore for me to make it all seamless . A true professional . Thanks

Ron made it happen seamlessly. True professional. Thanks Again He went way above & beyond to make it happen when it suited me . Well done I would recommend to one & all

von B.Von Bibra

Totally agree Gary, Ron is a star! Thanks for your business and the kind review.

Gary W

Yes can’t commend Ron any more

Anna

AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Service

Good experience purchasing used quality car from Von Bibra Helensvale. Lachlan made it all so very easy and was very good to deal with. All paperwork taken care of and car was delivered to my home in northern NSW by Danny and he drove back to Qld with my trade in. Many thanks to a very professional team for a smooth transaction.

von B.Von Bibra

Really great to hear Anna, thanks for your kind words and 5 stars for the team!

Great Service!

My husband & I brought a car from Von Bibra Helensvale this past week and would like to thank the team, particularly Jacob for taking care of us from the moment we inquired about the car till we sign the ownership papers and eventually drove it off the lot!
Our family is looking forward to having many years of safe, happy traveling in our new vehicle

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the review Isabelle, love hearing about our customers experiences, the team at Helensvale do a great job. Safe travels and thanks for your business.

Second hand car purchase

Good experience purchasing through von Bibra Ashmore. Very patient salesman! The trade in value on our car wasn’t great but I suppose that’s the risk involved with including a trade-in vehicle with purchase.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks for the review.

Eugene T.

Eugene T.

Ryland from Von Bibra Robina was extremely helpful. Would definetly recommend them if anyone’s looking to get a quality car with great service. The whole team made the purchasing experience really enjoyable.

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B