Von Bibra (page 4 of 14)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (270)

Car Service

MONTROSE

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Without prejudice: just a warning for single women

Marie M.

Marie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy experience all round

We were so happy with all respects of our experience at Von Bibra Southport.
Brett was incredibly helpful and friendly and instilled confidence in us to proceed with the purchase of our lovely Mitsubishi.
We would happily recommend Von Briba and Brett to anyone.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Marie, appreciate the review, Brett and team at Southport do a great job! Safe travels

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Had an awesome experience with Von Bibra. Glenn was super helpful couldn’t have asked for someone better! Highly recommend Von Bibra and if you can get Glenn I highly recommend him too :)

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the 5 stars Alex!

Megs

MegsSouth East Queensland, QLD

No dodgy salesmen here...just honest and helpful

Jacob and the team at Von Bibra Motors at Helensvale were a standout, providing exceptional service on securing me a cute, zippy little car. Jacob worked in with my budget and provided me with a great deal. Well done team and keep up the great work.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Megs, cute and zippy cars are our specialty! Happy and safe travels...

Absolutely amazing

Daniel from Von Bibra Robina is Excellent. From the moment I inquired, the customer service was fast, effient and very friendly. Very customer focused and strives to make you feel welcome. Car purchases was very easy, super quick and I was on the road in no time with my new car. Highly recommend speaking with Daniel for your next vehicle purchase.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you Scotty for the great review for Daniel and team. Enjoy your new car!

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Adam from Von Bibra Robina was nothing less than amazing he was very knowledgable and the service he provided was even better! He always kept me updated Good job mate, I Appreciate it.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Jess for the 5 stars for Adam, it's appreciated! Happy and safe travels in the new purchase...

Great Service and Friendly

Had a great experience with Lachlan today, he was very knowledgeable and demonstrated great customer service. I was very happy to make a purchase once viewing and driving the vehicle.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Sean, thanks for your business and safe travels

Douglas Fraser

Douglas Fraser

Excellent service

Mike Dunphy from Von Bibra at Helensvale gave us excellent non-pressured and informative service when we purchased a new Hyundai recently. Nothing was too much trouble, help offered if needed at any time. Mike changed our opinion of car salesmen and made it a very pleasant experience.

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Douglas, thanks for the 5 stars!

Graham and Hilary

Graham and HilarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

From go to whoa Von Bibra has been excellent and kept me informed throughout the whole process . I would highly recommend the team at Von Bibra Southport if you are thinking of buying a used car . Thanks Craig L and Arty .

von B.Von Bibra

Brilliant, thanking you both Graham and Hilary, just what we want for our customers.

Fantastic service

Ron, Rick and the team at Von Bibra Auto village (Ashmore) were professional, helpful and made the whole process easy!

I am beyond happy with the new 4WD!!

von B.Von Bibra

Perfect Lauren, thanking you for the stellar review for the team! Happy and safe travels...

The team at Von Bibra are unreal.

Purchasing a vehicle could not have been handled more professionally.

From the initial phone call to discuss the car through to final details it was an efficient and enjoyable process.

Big thank you to Jacob, Emily, Ben and Warren who made the entire process timely and simple.

von B.Von Bibra

Really appreciate the kind review, it was definitely our pleasure!

TerryVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Southport Holden / The Muppet Show

Yep, another absolute stuff up by the most inept Holden dealership in the country. 5 years of general service stuff ups. Latest debacle comes this week when I get a call from the service dept saying they are cancelling my service booking. This is despite confirmation of the booking via email, also receiving a reminder email and reminder text. No reason for the cancellation, just a “we are sorry”. Great, now have to drive with no front headlight, no right indicator and no left brake light. You lot at Southport are a disgrace and the sooner Holden closes its doors the better.

TerryV

Seriously Holli, it may be a typo but my name is Terry not Tony as you have stated above. That is a prime example of the lack of care about providing a satisfactory level of customer service.

Andrew

Andrew

New Trax

We were so impressed with Arty and the other staff at Von Bibra Ashmore, during our purchase of our Trax. The staff were always knowledgeable, professional and welcoming during the process. Could not recommend them more highly.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Andrew, really appreciate the kind words. Stay healthy!

SabineM

SabineMSouth East Queensland, QLD

So So Very Happy

From the get go to the grand finale I have been treated with respect and given quality service by Nerang Team. I have my amazing new car. Couldn’t be happier.

von B.Von Bibra

Sabine, that makes our Easter weekend! Thank you for the great review for the team, it's really appreciated. We hope the Easter Bunny finds you!

Best Customer Service

Josh Smith is a champion. His knowledge of the car was great providing us with clear operational guidelines. We had a very pleasant buying experience and an excellent customer service.

von B.Von Bibra

Jo, thank you! Really appreciate the great review for Josh and the 5 stars across the board. Stay safe, stay healthy!

Great service!

Thanks to josh and Alex at robina for going above and beyond for me. Answered every question I had. Took their time with me. Would recommend these two for everyone
I am in love with My car. Can’t thank you both enough!

von B.Von Bibra

Great Larissa, perfect outcome! Thanks for your business and stay healthy out there...

Ricky b

Ricky bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car great salesman very easy process

Very happy with the car Jay the salesman made the process quick and easy he was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable and communicated very well with the finance guy to get it done both great guys thanks very much Mitsi Southport recommend Jay if you want a salesman that doesn't try to stitch you up.

von B.Von Bibra

We appreciate the review Ricky, enjoy your new car!

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy customer

I went on a recon mission to look at cars last Saturday. Arty at Southport let me sit in every car I wanted to. While I was sitting & looking, Arty was talking to my daughter. She told him I wanted a blue car. Finally Arty said he had 1 more car to show me & it was in the right colour. Needless to say a recon turned into a purchase & today I picked up my very first new car. The service I received from Arty, Mav & Jacqui was absolutely wonderful. Arty listened to what I wanted & found me the car that met all my needs. This is what customer service should be. I am very thankful I had Arty as my sales rep. Thank you so much.

von B.Von Bibra

Shirley, that is so fabulous to hear. Yay to a blue car (plus all the other key components!)!! Happy and safe driving, we really appreciate the great review for Arty and team.

Great service. Very happy with my new car. The guys at Von Bibra went above and beyond to get me into my new car. Salesman Ryland McKee got me a great price too.

Thanks Shane, really appreciate the 5 stars

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B