Von Bibra (page 5 of 42)

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Von Bibra

Very happy.

Staff is helpful and informative ,excellent service. Easy to deal with staff ( Tim )
Reliable car with reasonable price .
We are very happy to have it.

Many thanks Bon!

Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plain Ordinary Service

Excellent service

Big thanks to Claudius from Von Bibra for his excellent service and genuine approach. He kept me informed throughout the whole process and delivered exactly as promised!

von B.Von Bibra

Just what we want to hear Peta, thank you for your business and happy / safe travels in your new purchase!

Michael Ruiz
Michael RuizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Cars & Excellent Customer Service!!!

My experience at VonBibra was excellent, I dealt with Shiloh, he is fantastic guy with good humour who knows a lot about cars. I would strongly recommend Shiloh as he would do his best to assist his clients. So, thank you Shiloh for your great Costumer Service.

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the review Michael, great to hear feedback about our staff. Safe travels

Very friendly staff and very helpful

Lachlan was very informative and friendly. Greeted myself and my partner with a smile and made the purchase of my T60 and the trade in of my old car effortless. Highly recommend

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Joel, thanks so much for the 5 stars!

Carolyn
CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honda CR-V 2014 Model Purchased New in 2014, when sold this week advised it is a 2013 model.

Do not buy a new car from this dealership. I purchased a new Honda CR-V 2014 Model in 2014. I sold the car this week and was told my car was a 2013 model despite my log book and satellite navigation system books reading 2014 and 2015. Have spoken with many local car professionals who say this is how the Von Bibra Group do business. A business model of deception and misrepresentation.

Outstanding dealership

Had a very good experience with purchasing my new car. Thank you to Ron who handled my enquires. He was very well versed in the car . Happy customer and I recommend the dealership highly.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Warren, appreciate the great review for Ron and team!

Manda W
Manda WSydney, NSW

Best service ever

Claudius and team i cant thank you enough from the first enquiry to delivery was flawless. The communication was always open and I cannot fault them. Thank you for everything Claudius. Gypsy you are amazing. Will reccomend you to everyone. Thank you

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Manda for your reviews, really appreciate it!

Other Car Dealerships

Good service and sales support

Good service and sales support from Tayla from first enquiry call back till delivery. Thank you for ongoing support, we wete always kept in the loop; so we knew when to expect delivery.
Hans

Many thanks Hans, it's appreciated

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ryland is a 10/10

I was impressed with Ryland from Von Bibra Robina from our first contact. He was most helpful to me, answered all my questions and there was no pressure. I will have no hesitation in recommending Ryland to my friends.

Dave

Keep up the good work Ryland. Thank you for your help

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for your business Dave and kind words for Ryland. Enjoy your new car!

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best place to find the right car

The range of new and used vehicles across many manufacturers provided efficient comparisons of product features and price. Great service. We were well looked after by Ryland and the team.

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear. Thanks Andrew, appreciate the review!

Great purchase with great service

We were approached with a friendly greeting by Ryland. He showed us around the yard and help us decide what was suitable for us . It seems like nothing was too hard . When we choose our car, Ryland kept me updated and was very helpful through the process . The team were also very friendly and nice. I genuinely felt welcomed. Great experience and would recommend to friends and family. Thanks to Ryland and the crew .

von B.Von Bibra

It was our pleasure Mikayla, thanks for the 5 stars!

Sharyn B.
Sharyn B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good Team

We enjoyed our experience buying our used car here.
Ryland, Stephen and the rest of the team were professional, pleasant and efficient.
Ryland kept us constantly updated on when the car would be ready, thank you!
Seems to be good management as there was a genuine good feel about the office.
Would reccomend buying a car here.

von B.Von Bibra

Ryland and the team are great, so thanks for the 5 stars in support Sharyn! Safe travels in your new car...

Kaye
KayeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Purchase of Subaru Forester from von Bibra Auto Village, Southport QLD

Yesterday we purchased a car from von Bibra Auto Village at Southport, QLD.
We experienced outstanding service. All the staff, including Ricky and Brittany, were welcoming, friendly and professional. We would especially like to thank Luke Stretton for his going over and above his required professionalism in providing exceptional service and attention to detail, all presented in a friendly and genuine manner.
Kaye and Ray Richards

von B.Von Bibra

Just the review we love to see Kaye & Richard, thanks so much for taking the time to support us via a review such as this and thank you for your business. Looking forward to seeing you on delivery!

10/10 Quality Service

Thank you Ryland, excellent friendly service, easy and efficient. Highly recommend Von Bibra Robina and all their staff. Love our new car, presented to us perfectly.
Rachel and Greg

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Rachel, Thanks Greg. Congrat's on your new car, always a great feeling!

Great Experience

Glad we chose Von Bibra Robina. Great Service and Team, special thanks to Ethan who took us for a test drive and was very helpful with our decision.He is a likeable young man and agreat asset to the Dealership. Karen and Steve

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the kind words Karen & Steve and thank you for your business!

Thanks to Ryland

Bought our most recent car through Von Bibra Robina, was an easy and smooth enough process. we dealt with Ryland who was friendly and generous with his time and expertise.

Thank you!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Ryland

Thanks to Ryland.
Your service and your knowledge were exceptional.
And I liked that you didn’t give me the hard sell, you just provided all the facts and answered all my queries.
You’re an asset to Von Bibras.
And thanks also to Gypsea.
Thanks mate

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the review Chris, happy and safe travels in your new purchase.

Donna n Dennis
Donna n DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

“It was meant to be”

Dennis and I thank Jay Hedley for his outstanding service he was our genie he gave us our 3 wishes and more 5 Star effort definitely recommending him to others

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Donna and Dennis, for your business, it's really appreciated. We love Jay's energy, he's a keeper!

Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Best car yard

Thank you Kane and all the von vibra staff for all that you did Love the new car and the service provided Highly recommend can not fault them thank you again

von B.Von Bibra

It was definitely our pleasure Valerie, thanks for the great review!

Prashant chauhan
Prashant chauhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service and satisfaction. Specially the staff deserve a 7 star (jay hedley) making my moments great by coming on his day off for car delivery. Thanks jay. And thanks to finance team as well.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks for your business Prashant, we will pass your feedback onto Jay and the team.

Sara
SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service !!!

Thank you to all the staff at Von Bibra Robina. We were well looked after from the moment we stepped in the front door. I love my car, highly recommend.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Sara, just what we want for all of our customers! Happy and safe travels in the new car...

Irene I.
Irene I.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and a fantastic car

We received a fantastic service since we walked through the door the first time around. Andrew took very good care of us, even though it was his first week, he took his time to explain and show us everything we asked about. Everything what was promised to us was delivered and on time. We couldn't be happier with our purchase.
We will be back and definitely recommend to everyone.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks, Irene! We really appreciate the great review for our new starter, Andrew :-)

Awesome service and great vehicles

Ryland helped me from day one. From looking at the cars right up to buying it, he was very patient and listened to what I wanted. New everything I wanted to know about the cars. Very much recommend this dealership. Thanks ryland

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Mitchell, appreciate the 5 stars for Ryland!

Great service from Craig

They made buying a first car really easy - delivery was punctual and quick -car was presented in great condition both internally and externally. Had fuel and gifts for the buyer

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Luke for your review and business. Appreciate it!