Von Bibra (page 6 of 47)

4.5

Great Service and Friendly

Had a great experience with Lachlan today, he was very knowledgeable and demonstrated great customer service. I was very happy to make a purchase once viewing and driving the vehicle.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Sean, thanks for your business and safe travels

Douglas Fraser

Douglas Fraser

Excellent service

Mike Dunphy from Von Bibra at Helensvale gave us excellent non-pressured and informative service when we purchased a new Hyundai recently. Nothing was too much trouble, help offered if needed at any time. Mike changed our opinion of car salesmen and made it a very pleasant experience.

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Douglas, thanks for the 5 stars!

Graham and Hilary

Graham and HilarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

From go to whoa Von Bibra has been excellent and kept me informed throughout the whole process . I would highly recommend the team at Von Bibra Southport if you are thinking of buying a used car . Thanks Craig L and Arty .

von B.Von Bibra

Brilliant, thanking you both Graham and Hilary, just what we want for our customers.

Fantastic service

Ron, Rick and the team at Von Bibra Auto village (Ashmore) were professional, helpful and made the whole process easy!

I am beyond happy with the new 4WD!!

von B.Von Bibra

Perfect Lauren, thanking you for the stellar review for the team! Happy and safe travels...

The team at Von Bibra are unreal.

Purchasing a vehicle could not have been handled more professionally.

From the initial phone call to discuss the car through to final details it was an efficient and enjoyable process.

Big thank you to Jacob, Emily, Ben and Warren who made the entire process timely and simple.

von B.Von Bibra

Really appreciate the kind review, it was definitely our pleasure!

TerryVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Southport Holden / The Muppet Show

Yep, another absolute stuff up by the most inept Holden dealership in the country. 5 years of general service stuff ups. Latest debacle comes this week when I get a call from the service dept saying they are cancelling my service booking. This is despite confirmation of the booking via email, also receiving a reminder email and reminder text. No reason for the cancellation, just a “we are sorry”. Great, now have to drive with no front headlight, no right indicator and no left brake light. You lot at Southport are a disgrace and the sooner Holden closes its doors the better.

TerryV

Seriously Holli, it may be a typo but my name is Terry not Tony as you have stated above. That is a prime example of the lack of care about providing a satisfactory level of customer service.

Andrew

Andrew

New Trax

We were so impressed with Arty and the other staff at Von Bibra Ashmore, during our purchase of our Trax. The staff were always knowledgeable, professional and welcoming during the process. Could not recommend them more highly.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Andrew, really appreciate the kind words. Stay healthy!

SabineM

SabineMSouth East Queensland, QLD

So So Very Happy

From the get go to the grand finale I have been treated with respect and given quality service by Nerang Team. I have my amazing new car. Couldn’t be happier.

von B.Von Bibra

Sabine, that makes our Easter weekend! Thank you for the great review for the team, it's really appreciated. We hope the Easter Bunny finds you!

Best Customer Service

Josh Smith is a champion. His knowledge of the car was great providing us with clear operational guidelines. We had a very pleasant buying experience and an excellent customer service.

von B.Von Bibra

Jo, thank you! Really appreciate the great review for Josh and the 5 stars across the board. Stay safe, stay healthy!

Janelle

JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best salesman ever

von B.Von Bibra

It's great to have you back Janelle and knowing you found Claudius in amongst everyone is even better. Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review and your business, it's very much appreciated. Stay healthy!

Louise G

Louise GQueensland

Fabulous service, wonderful car, service is awesome and Jie Yin is a star!

From the moment we stepped onto the lot Jie Yin served us with expert knowledge and we felt respected and empowered to make our own minds up about our amazing new xtrail. We are so pleased with the car and the service at Von Bibra Robina was exceptional. They certainly went above and beyond. Highly recommended!

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Louise, happy and safe driving in the XTrail - a fabulous buy!

Great service!

Thanks to josh and Alex at robina for going above and beyond for me. Answered every question I had. Took their time with me. Would recommend these two for everyone
I am in love with My car. Can’t thank you both enough!

von B.Von Bibra

Great Larissa, perfect outcome! Thanks for your business and stay healthy out there...

Ricky b

Ricky bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car great salesman very easy process

Very happy with the car Jay the salesman made the process quick and easy he was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable and communicated very well with the finance guy to get it done both great guys thanks very much Mitsi Southport recommend Jay if you want a salesman that doesn't try to stitch you up.

von B.Von Bibra

We appreciate the review Ricky, enjoy your new car!

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy customer

I went on a recon mission to look at cars last Saturday. Arty at Southport let me sit in every car I wanted to. While I was sitting & looking, Arty was talking to my daughter. She told him I wanted a blue car. Finally Arty said he had 1 more car to show me & it was in the right colour. Needless to say a recon turned into a purchase & today I picked up my very first new car. The service I received from Arty, Mav & Jacqui was absolutely wonderful. Arty listened to what I wanted & found me the car that met all my needs. This is what customer service should be. I am very thankful I had Arty as my sales rep. Thank you so much.

von B.Von Bibra

Shirley, that is so fabulous to hear. Yay to a blue car (plus all the other key components!)!! Happy and safe driving, we really appreciate the great review for Arty and team.

Great service. Very happy with my new car. The guys at Von Bibra went above and beyond to get me into my new car. Salesman Ryland McKee got me a great price too.

Thanks Shane, really appreciate the 5 stars

DAVID J.

DAVID J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Easy to deal with. Thank you Claudius

Had the pleasure of buying my first new car in quite some made oh so easy with the help of Claudius and the team at VonBibra Robina. Thanks so much! Particularly Claudius and Justin

Many thanks David

Tash

TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

This is the second time I have purchased a car from von Bibra Helensvale and every time the service is impeccable. This time I was lucky enough to be guided by Glenn in the purchase of my new car and I would have to say it was a a pleasurable experience. Glenn is down to earth, no pressure kinda guy and I can totally recommend him to any new car buyer.

von B.Von Bibra

We love when we hear that Tash, so thanks for your valuable business again and also taking the time to write this great review for the team. Much appreciated!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Thank you, so easy to deal with Claudius, not like other yards.
And thanks to all the staff also easy to deal with. See you in a year :)
T D.

von B.Von Bibra

Perfect, exactly what we want to hear Terry - looking forward to seeing you then!

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I would like to give a high recommendation for one of your sales officers his name is Kieran Ford. Kieran made a car buying experience more pleasant than any other dealer I dealt with his patience and knowledge of all the cars I was interested in was amazing. He showed how passionate he is in his sales position and I thank him for the time he gave me.

von B.Von Bibra

Definitely our pleasure Joanne, many thanks for your business.

Kate I.

Kate I.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ryland is the best!
He helped me pick out the right car for me that was in my budget. Even lent me a car for 2 weeks while we waited on my insurance payout.

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the 5 stars Kate!

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B