Disgraceful customer service

Purchased a brand new Kia Sorento from Von Birbra about a month ago and hands down the worst experience I've ever had!! Arrived at the dealership to pick up our brand new car to find paint chips on the bonnet, wrong number plates, the car had a quick hose down, it was filthy and a completely mangled drivers seat that we had to wait hours to be replaced. Were promised to have the paint chips rectified at a later date and after several emails to the dealer manager and Kia Head Office we are yet to hear a a single thing!. If I could give them no stars I would! If you want an enjoyable new car experience I suggest you try another dealership. Buyer beware!

Non Disclosure of Facts Upfront

Carolyn

CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honda CR-V 2014 Model Purchased New in 2014, when sold this week advised it is a 2013 model.

Do not buy a new car from this dealership. I purchased a new Honda CR-V 2014 Model in 2014. I sold the car this week and was told my car was a 2013 model despite my log book and satellite navigation system books reading 2014 and 2015. Have spoken with many local car professionals who say this is how the Von Bibra Group do business. A business model of deception and misrepresentation.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took the joy out of a new car purchase

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Disappointing

Wade von BibraVon Bibra

Ellee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing customer service.

Im in the process of buying my first ever new car by lease. The first interaction I had with VonBibra was their Southport dealership. We spoke to someone that morning, said we would come back later in the day. We called before we came back in and that staff member wasnt there but we were told to come in! We walked in and waited standing in the middle of the sales floor for 25 mins. No one spoke to us. Not even a "we'll be with you soon" or "sorry we are busy." A different couple walked in and a sales team member went straight up to them. We left, we were done waiting. But wait there's more.

Stay away - not even worth 1 Star

They are all young kids/adults trying to out-do each other...I heard them talking about it! Anyway I was told the car was sold over the phone to us, only to be called up 30min later "saying that the vehicle has already been sold 10min ago" (how does that even work)... Not to mentioned the customer service is really really bad... If you want be lied to, then go there, if you know what is good for you - STAY AWAY

von B.Von Bibra

Hi there. I understand you're in communication with our General Manager on site and we're working through the details with you. We're hoping quick resolution for all parties. Holli von Bibra, Customer Relations Manager.

Annoyed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lied non stop to us

We were lied to from the start about everything, they tell us when to pick up the car then delay us without reason. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this company. They took the excitement of buying a car away.

Annoyed customer

The email is not sending and saying email doesn’t exist, surprise surprise.

Car Service

MONTROSE

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Without prejudice: just a warning for single women

TerryVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Southport Holden / The Muppet Show

Yep, another absolute stuff up by the most inept Holden dealership in the country. 5 years of general service stuff ups. Latest debacle comes this week when I get a call from the service dept saying they are cancelling my service booking. This is despite confirmation of the booking via email, also receiving a reminder email and reminder text. No reason for the cancellation, just a “we are sorry”. Great, now have to drive with no front headlight, no right indicator and no left brake light. You lot at Southport are a disgrace and the sooner Holden closes its doors the better.

TerryV

Seriously Holli, it may be a typo but my name is Terry not Tony as you have stated above. That is a prime example of the lack of care about providing a satisfactory level of customer service.

pete

peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Cacophony of Lies and Ineptitude

Paid $30,000 plus for a new Kia car that was actually on the lot. After payment, they refused to answer calls for 3 days. That was 7 days ago. Got told night before delivery for my wife’s birthday that car would not be ready. The excuse later proved to me a blatant lie by the sales consultant. Got told so many lies, and had to escalate to their General Manager for resolution. Won’t go into details, but clearly their inept Kia Sales team is out of control and lacking good management. All too keen to take your money, but service stops immediately thereafter.

Would not recommend. They are woeful. Go to another (honest) dealer

Wade von BibraVon Bibra
Grateful

GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive servicing

I am disappointed in Honda at Robina. Capped price servicing and newly marketed 'tailored servicing feels like a scam. When I bought the car new, I was told that capped price servicing is Honda's way of ensuring customer loyalty. But I have to say, that getting my car serviced so religiously just feels like a scam. The price is increasing as they add in all this extra repairs and replacements and I am now done bringing it here. I will go back to autoleaders where I took my Mazda before I bought the Honda. Just disappointing and unnecessarily expensive.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

No help / lack of response

Very unhappy with Helensvale warranty department!! Adam and Luke unhelpful dont want to even try and help to resolve my dpf issue .. keep blaming my mechanic for fault , truth is common issue with a sensor they probably didnt even check due to me not servicing car with von bibra .. bought three cars from von bibra in the past . Ready for upgrade in 6 months but not buying from them nor is family .. Southport on the other hand are fantastic in all departments

Old School tactics

High pressure and misleading. This was the worst car experience I have ever had. I would not recommend this company at all. They are not transparent in their dealings and will waste your time.

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service (from salesperson)

Visited the Helensvale Von Bibra, selected a couple of models I was interested in, the sales manager took all of my personal details (email, mobile number) and told me he would work out some pricing. Waited two weeks and no reply. So I am happy to say I went elsewhere and ended up by the top of the range.

Duncy

DuncySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Honda Service Experience

Bruno F.South East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Coral Campbell

Coral CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

No accountability

I bought my car from here and within one month it was rusting on the carriage under the drivers seat and the car upholstery was coming up with stains on it. After 2.5 years of them mucking me around they have taken no responsibility.
An absolute disgrace !!! That is why it has a warranty.
I would never recommend them to anyone. It’s a pity for Honda lovers because they are nice cars but not worth the hassle of irresponsible dealerships like Vin Bibra.
Looking at legal options now.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

When you buy a special. Edition. And it’s not.

When you buy a new car you expect to get what you pay for. But that doesn’t count at Von Bibra , I’m in a dispute at the moment over a 4x4. That’s not what they said it was , watch this Post for further information about Von. Bibra and the art of Deception.