Von Bibra

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)
Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Von Bibra sold me a second hand car and called It a new car !!!!!!

A new Suzuki Jimny upon purchase was scratched and had defective paint all over it.
They have since wanted to repaint the roof and side panels...but does anybody call this a new car ???

Store LocationHelensvale

Disgraceful customer service

Purchased a brand new Kia Sorento from Von Birbra about a month ago and hands down the worst experience I've ever had!! Arrived at the dealership to pick up our brand new car to find paint chips on the bonnet, wrong number plates, the car had a quick hose down, it was filthy and a completely mangled drivers seat that we had to wait hours to be replaced. Were promised to have the paint chips rectified at a later date and after several emails to the dealer manager and Kia Head Office we are yet to hear a a single thing!. If I could give them no stars I would! If you want an enjoyable new car experience I suggest you try another dealership. Buyer beware!

Non Disclosure of Facts Upfront

Store LocationVon bibra Southport

Carolyn
CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honda CR-V 2014 Model Purchased New in 2014, when sold this week advised it is a 2013 model.

Do not buy a new car from this dealership. I purchased a new Honda CR-V 2014 Model in 2014. I sold the car this week and was told my car was a 2013 model despite my log book and satellite navigation system books reading 2014 and 2015. Have spoken with many local car professionals who say this is how the Von Bibra Group do business. A business model of deception and misrepresentation.

Store LocationVon Bibra Honda Robina
Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took the joy out of a new car purchase

Kirsty
KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Disappointing

Store LocationFerry Road
Wade von BibraVon Bibra
Ellee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing customer service.

Im in the process of buying my first ever new car by lease. The first interaction I had with VonBibra was their Southport dealership. We spoke to someone that morning, said we would come back later in the day. We called before we came back in and that staff member wasnt there but we were told to come in! We walked in and waited standing in the middle of the sales floor for 25 mins. No one spoke to us. Not even a "we'll be with you soon" or "sorry we are busy." A different couple walked in and a sales team member went straight up to them. We left, we were done waiting. But wait there's more.

Stay away - not even worth 1 Star

They are all young kids/adults trying to out-do each other...I heard them talking about it! Anyway I was told the car was sold over the phone to us, only to be called up 30min later "saying that the vehicle has already been sold 10min ago" (how does that even work)... Not to mentioned the customer service is really really bad... If you want be lied to, then go there, if you know what is good for you - STAY AWAY

Store LocationSouthport - Von Bibra -Subaru
von B.Von Bibra

Hi there. I understand you're in communication with our General Manager on site and we're working through the details with you. We're hoping quick resolution for all parties. Holli von Bibra, Customer Relations Manager.

Annoyed customer
Annoyed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lied non stop to us

We were lied to from the start about everything, they tell us when to pick up the car then delay us without reason. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this company. They took the excitement of buying a car away.

Store LocationHelensvale
von B.Von Bibra

The email is not sending and saying email doesn’t exist, surprise surprise.

Car Service

Store LocationAshmore/Southport
MONTROSE
MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Without prejudice: just a warning for single women

TerryVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Southport Holden / The Muppet Show

Yep, another absolute stuff up by the most inept Holden dealership in the country. 5 years of general service stuff ups. Latest debacle comes this week when I get a call from the service dept saying they are cancelling my service booking. This is despite confirmation of the booking via email, also receiving a reminder email and reminder text. No reason for the cancellation, just a “we are sorry”. Great, now have to drive with no front headlight, no right indicator and no left brake light. You lot at Southport are a disgrace and the sooner Holden closes its doors the better.

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport
TerryV

Seriously Holli, it may be a typo but my name is Terry not Tony as you have stated above. That is a prime example of the lack of care about providing a satisfactory level of customer service.

pete
peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Cacophony of Lies and Ineptitude

Paid $30,000 plus for a new Kia car that was actually on the lot. After payment, they refused to answer calls for 3 days. That was 7 days ago. Got told night before delivery for my wife’s birthday that car would not be ready. The excuse later proved to me a blatant lie by the sales consultant. Got told so many lies, and had to escalate to their General Manager for resolution. Won’t go into details, but clearly their inept Kia Sales team is out of control and lacking good management. All too keen to take your money, but service stops immediately thereafter.

Would not recommend. They are woeful. Go to another (honest) dealer

Wade von BibraVon Bibra
Grateful
GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive servicing

I am disappointed in Honda at Robina. Capped price servicing and newly marketed 'tailored servicing feels like a scam. When I bought the car new, I was told that capped price servicing is Honda's way of ensuring customer loyalty. But I have to say, that getting my car serviced so religiously just feels like a scam. The price is increasing as they add in all this extra repairs and replacements and I am now done bringing it here. I will go back to autoleaders where I took my Mazda before I bought the Honda. Just disappointing and unnecessarily expensive.

Old School tactics

High pressure and misleading. This was the worst car experience I have ever had. I would not recommend this company at all. They are not transparent in their dealings and will waste your time.

Kaz
Kazasked

Hi when are you expecting your next shipment of 2020 tritons? I really want one they're gorgeous.

von B.Von Bibra

Hi Kaz, if you contact Rob Ehemann the Mitsubishi Sales Manager at Robina on 5575 0500 he will be able to let you know all the details and keep you up to date. Thanks Jo

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G
Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Get an answer from our members and Von Bibra representatives